Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any chance to build a great marketplace in times of crisis? - page 3. (Read 801 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
When the rate is continuously dropping down and investors all over the world keep selling their tokens in the hope of not finding them out of funds, it's getting harder and harder to believe crypto has bright future.

What are the possible outcomes regarding the crisis, esp cryptocurrencies-wise and why they were actually invented for, namely,  free exchange of funds with no borders and taxes, shops where you can pay without commissions and other things?  We all saw a surge in ICO projects, each of which promised a real use of the crypto. Where are they now?

What are your thoughts and opinions on the future of crypto? Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Is the market down? Definitely.

This decline can result in further specialization and selection of the services offered.

My opinion, it's just a natural flow of things.
Activity: 42
It’s easy to run a business when the going is good, but the true test of an entrepreneur is how he or she behaves when faced with challenges. As the current economic climate makes overwhelmingly clear, every market has its ups and downs and in every crisis there is an open door for good opportunities and some might say that this is a bad market but thinking out of a box for some business idea when the market goes wrong is exceptional.

Totally agree. I also think this is the best time to test your strength and abilities. The market research should also be strengthened to ensure that decline and other " dark" sides of the economics are avoided as much as possible.
Activity: 70
It’s easy to run a business when the going is good, but the true test of an entrepreneur is how he or she behaves when faced with challenges. As the current economic climate makes overwhelmingly clear, every market has its ups and downs and in every crisis there is an open door for good opportunities and some might say that this is a bad market but thinking out of a box for some business idea when the market goes wrong is exceptional.

Big players benefit what is happening now. Small projects will reject and stop clogging the information space with their ICO's and artificially pumping the market with their tokens.
Activity: 15
This year has already witnessed lots of up and downs, the drop of crypto and a bunch of well-performed projects of just bare scums.

What are my thoughts on this? Hm...Everyone is hoping it'll be over soon.  And so am I.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Activity: 28
We need to find some other ways of using cryptocurrencies I guess. If not now then in the near future. Otherwise, it's doomed.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
When the rate is continuously dropping down and investors all over the world keep selling their tokens in the hope of not finding them out of funds, it's getting harder and harder to believe crypto has bright future.

What are the possible outcomes regarding the crisis, esp cryptocurrencies-wise and why they were actually invented for, namely,  free exchange of funds with no borders and taxes, shops where you can pay without commissions and other things?  We all saw a surge in ICO projects, each of which promised a real use of the crypto. Where are they now?

What are your thoughts and opinions on the future of crypto? Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

The market can behave absolutely unpredictable now. People can buy cryptocurrency because it is cheaper. By that again provoking unhealthy demand.
See everyone here is pretty much optimistic about how potential crypto is.

So what if we aren't able to make it work again?

well if this is what destined to happen it will happen

Being earnest, I believe we're strong and experienced enough to overcome such an obstacle as the bear trend. We've already been there, so...

I agree. The dot-com bubble was experiencing the same disease and the real estate crisis in the USA.

Positive attitude and belief is the main thing. After all, behind every project there are people

Sure.
What I mean is, is there any future for the technology developed even with no future usage of cryptocurrencies?

Do you mean: can technologies develop without cryptocurrencies? Of course, yes!
Activity: 33

well if this is what destined to happen it will happen

Being earnest, I believe we're strong and experienced enough to overcome such an obstacle as the bear trend. We've already been there, so...
Activity: 33

Positive attitude and belief is the main thing. After all, behind every project there are people

Sure.
What I mean is, is there any future for the technology developed even with no future usage of cryptocurrencies?

What kind of technology are you talking about?

Perhaps the overall Blockchain technology was meant by "technology" thing.

I think it could survive the crisis as the truly great techs always go through time regardless of minor factors.

Sure.

What kind of technology are you talking about?

Sure.

In fact, if you ever traded in any market (not only a cryptocurrency), you should understand that racing is inevitable.
A marketplace doesn't grow following the value of an item. Perhaps you wanted to say a crypto world instead. The wave of fake ICO will fade itself with the STO. Any weak and/or useless cryptocurrency will die itself or end an abandoned project. It's like the Darwin theory, only the best and the one who knows to adapt will survive.

I agree with you, dude. Moreover, I met somewhere information, as Vitalik Buterin spoke about it.
Activity: 48

The technology is the future. Right now the whole crypto market is cleaning from the scammers after the hype — hope this is a good process which will lead to the progressive market solution.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Despite the crisis, Crypto has a future, no doubts about it. This concept is so good that even the governments which don't like Crypto-Currency want to use the technology at their own favor. Crisis don't last forever and at some point the market will raise again, however now it's unpredictable to say when.

I believe ICOs aren't a good indicator of Crypto usage, but pure speculation. Surely developers have to show some usage for their AltCoins when lauching their ICOs, but actually it's all bullshit, there aren't real advantages when using their currencies, besides the possibility of profit. And I think ICOs are more helped by Bitcoin than they help Crypto market. So if Bitcoin is fine, the market is fine. If Bitcoin is bad, the whole market is bad.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352

True because the market is getting worst. And because majority of ICO's are scams its better for investors to dump once they have the chance to get a decent profit. Its not secret. It only makes is worst because we're in the bearish trend. Last year there were quit a few tokens dumps as well but its not evident because the condition is very different then.

My thought is that crypto will still remain no matter what. Remember this is not the first time we experience this bearish trend. Much worst but crypto did survived, as for ICO, it looks like they're saturated already and no utility token coming out with real life usage. I think they will still go on and will continue to boom as well. But as ICO investors, you need to be careful and wise in order for you to make profits.

Sooner or later this bear cycle with end and a new cycle begins. I hope that you come prepared when the next bull cycle begins.
Pages:
Jump to: