Pages:
Author

Topic: is there any statistic of how much traffic approx signature getting? - page 2. (Read 349 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
While I can't give you any info about the number of visitors you'd get, I do have some statistic of how many referrals I get through my signature campaign.
Mind you, I make around 26 - 30 posts per week and with that I generally get around 1 - 5 referrals each week.

It has slowed down a little bit, due to half of the links in my signature not being referrals links anymore, I used to get quite a bit more.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
If you want something accurate, I suggest you contact the campaign managers/owners.

Alternatively, you can look at the statistics of the ads being placed on the forums.
Activity: 186
Merit: 11
Hi,

I am interested to run signature campaigns for my website/product, but wondering if we can know the stats for such campaigns.
I mean, is there any info about knowing how much traffic its possible to get from signature campaigns?

Lets say 10 high-quality posts per week with my link in signature. How much visitors such campaign would bring?
Pages:
Jump to: