Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any way to destroy the bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 3076 times)

copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 11:47:51 AM
maybe with a quantum computer ?
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 11:47:07 AM
Is there any way to destroy the bitcoin?  Not to hack or fake it but completely destroy the system.

Is there?No way!If it is going to happen that bitcoin will destroy,what will happen to us. i've already quit my job so that i will focus in bitcoin.I am really afraid if it is happening that bitcoin will destroy.I hope is not going to happen.

That is why quitting your job with replace to Bitcoin  is very impractical. I think you shouldn't do that sir because it was too risky given the fact that you don't have any back-up to support yourself financially. We should treat Bitcoin as our additional source of income and our real job as primary or vise versa depending on what you want, just be sure that you will not surrender one of it like what you did.
Activity: 252
February 01, 2018, 11:39:02 AM
If there is a backdoor or some secret keys then it might be Smiley
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 11:35:49 AM
The bitcoin can destroyed when all of the country in the whole world will banned it.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 11:28:41 AM
Is there?No way!If it is going to happen that bitcoin will destroy,what will happen to us. i've already quit my job so that i will focus in bitcoin.I am really afraid if it is happening that bitcoin will destroy.I hope is not going to happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 02:07:12 PM
what bitcoin can be destroyed with a hammer ?. but in my opinion this bitcoin is not a very easy item to be destroyed, it is a network process that is in need of the members. this is what makes the company's sutu destroyed or not this also influence from sale of currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
January 30, 2018, 12:38:10 PM
If no one mines bitcoins anymore, nobody can exchange them. Miners basically get a commission because they use their processing power to process transactions between bitcoin wallets.

So, if no one is mining anymore, which is unlikely for now, we will actually destroy the currency. Even if it is still worth something, you won't be able to exchange it, so it is like destroying it.
Activity: 6
January 30, 2018, 12:34:08 PM
If all planet will suffer from a strong EMP for some reason, then every electronic equipment would be destroyed, including Bitcoin network. Then at least for first time you wouldn`t be able to transfer your bitcoins
Activity: 238
January 30, 2018, 12:24:54 PM
Yes! may be. Because there are many people who just work for themselves. And on the other hand it does not seem to be happening. And if you continue this way, maybe one day, it will surely be destroyed. So we have to stop those who do this very soon
Activity: 71
January 30, 2018, 11:51:47 AM
everything that is built can be destroyed, a hard work of governments could kill him for example
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 11:50:57 AM
The power of bitcoin in its investments, no investors no bitcoin. Although it is unlikely we will see this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 30, 2018, 09:38:27 AM
Only fools who want to destroy bitcoin, maybe just a mere politics who want not to compete with them.
, and we have to prove that bitcoin can be used by other communities ...
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
January 30, 2018, 01:44:19 AM
There are always ways to destroy anything in this word. In the case of bitcoin it is on the modern word of internet, there are a lot of ways to destroy it. We all know that there are a lot of good hacker out there that are surely knowing and studying on how they can destroy bitcoin. What also can destroy bitcoin is if all the countries in the word will ban it or not allow to be used in their countries. Surely if this will happen no one will used bitcoin and it will definitely crash. As of the moment we all hope that nothing bad will happen to bitcoin because will are need bitcoin in our life.
Activity: 224
January 28, 2018, 10:07:54 PM
Is there any way to destroy the bitcoin?  Not to hack or fake it but completely destroy the system.
Developers can only destroy bitcoin totally. They have the system and the binaries in creating bitcoin and they must also have the system to destroy it. However, destroying bitcoin wont happen at this moment. It is highly in demand and developers are making a huge money out of it. Even banning bitcoin cannot guarantee that it will be destroyed. It will still circulate online.
Activity: 196
January 28, 2018, 09:54:32 PM
I think the only way to destroy bitcoin is when all countries all over the world will ban bitcoin and when the system of bitcoin is destroyed. Bitcoin cant be destroyed by just hacking it.
Activity: 23
January 28, 2018, 09:38:40 PM
Yes. The developer of it he/she can dissolve the system if he wants, also the institutions or organization who wants to destroy the cryptocurrency in this technology era nothing is impossible, cryptocurrency is the system which running by the use of the latest technology and internet. In other words it can be destroy by means of using technology.
Activity: 53
January 28, 2018, 09:11:20 PM
Of course there is. The people themselves can do this. Developers do not find a common language with the miners, the users hold the coins and don't want to run them in turn. All this destroys the bitcoin and significantly limits its capabilities. Legalize and attempt to regulate bitcoin can also destroy everything
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
January 28, 2018, 09:10:29 PM
I guess if the NSA hackers would really decide to crack down on Bitcoin they would manage it. Don't forget that most computers in the world are likely to have backdoors that they could exploit...

bitcoin itself cannot be hack rather the bitcoin wallets or exchanges can be but they may still struggle to do it as it really secure rather hackers only do another way such as making a phising site or a clone site that is really identical to another site in order for them to possibly steal the info or password of their victim . Other method is by creating a malware or a kind of bad software so that they can easily infect it to a downloader of their file.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
January 28, 2018, 09:04:31 PM
Well Yeah! we can destroy bitcoin and its easy, we just have to lose its value in the market and we can easily left it in a corner. Another way is that we can ban it at a certain country, rendering it useless in transactions, trading and buy and sell. To completely ban it around the world, we just let the government of each country control it and then completely block it in their place. But the fastest most easiest way is to stop the use of internet but thats very impractical. 
Activity: 36
January 28, 2018, 08:42:17 PM
I guess if the NSA hackers would really decide to crack down on Bitcoin they would manage it. Don't forget that most computers in the world are likely to have backdoors that they could exploit...
Pages:
Jump to: