Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there any way to destroy the bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 3076 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 04:42:51 AM
Is there any way to destroy the bitcoin?  Not to hack or fake it but completely destroy the system.
Because it is a distributed currency, only if the people decided to abandon the bitcoin it will destroy him.
Activity: 67
January 16, 2018, 04:41:22 AM
Yeah, I think there is a way to destroy bitcoin. You can destroy its reputation by spreading FUDs and Fake News. That is whats happening at the moment, when we see a lot of negative news about bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
January 16, 2018, 04:37:44 AM
Is there any way to destroy the bitcoin?  Not to hack or fake it but completely destroy the system.
The blockchain system can be called safe because many hackers have tried to hack it but the results have failed. The harder it is to crack and the bitcoin fake can not happen.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 04:32:10 AM
I think yes! You can destroy the bitcoin when all of the country in the whole world will banned bitcoin and when the internet for down, I think it is the way to destroy bitcoin, but it is so impossible to do.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
January 11, 2018, 05:07:25 PM
I think the only threat that the company and management of bitcoin afraid off; is there losing their life blood.
Demands of the public is there vital requirement i orer to survive and if this thing is gradually going down until it become gone then there is no reason for the bitcoins to operate.
Activity: 364
January 11, 2018, 03:21:31 PM

to destroy bitcoin seems very difficult and almost can not be destroyed, because bitcoin security is very high and its security is very open so anyone can see all the transactions that exist, and the security of bitcoin in blockchain support that uses peer to peer tekhology and wrapped with encryption high level.
Activity: 111
January 11, 2018, 03:11:13 PM
Yes. Big Brother sticking its nose where it does not belong.
Activity: 238
January 11, 2018, 03:06:46 PM
I don't think so. You would need to get everyone in the world to unanimously join you on it by no longer using BTC but that's just not possible. The profits alone will make people reject BTC being destroyed
Activity: 42
January 11, 2018, 02:44:39 PM
yes the way to destroy bitcoin is to bane the bitcoin currency in country
Activity: 463
January 11, 2018, 02:41:33 PM

what do you think ? you are too complicated and confuse yourself with questions that will not find the answer. yes I guess you should ignore it. and start looking for a lot of knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 176
January 11, 2018, 02:29:13 PM
in my opinion it is not easy to destroy the bitcoin system because crypto currency is a technologically advanced currency. I think destroying bitcoin is by destroying the internet network but it is very difficult to do.
Yes that is right to say that it is not so easy to destroy bitcoin, Bitcoin is in its early stage and still people are showing good interest in bitcoin therefore bitcoin will continue increasing its value and will surely continue getting the support of the people. Hopefully bitcoin will very soon become the legal currency of all the countries of the world.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 11, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

the possibility of destroying bitcoin seems very small, because bitcoin is highly used and has a very high demand, if bitcoin is destroyed it seems that by all countries prohibit the circulation of bitcoin so bitcoin like it will be slightly shaken and still not destroyed.
Activity: 212
January 11, 2018, 01:56:14 PM
any way will not be able to destroy bitcoin, because bitcoin is a digital currency that can be accessed by anyone even bitcoin is worldwide so there is a way to destroy it. I do not agree if the government wants to destroy bitcoin, bitcoin for me that 'which will improve the economy of a country to move forward as a developing country. bitcoin is already worldwide but I do not know what will happen to the bitcoin later. but I'm sure bitcoin can not be destroyed by anyone.
Activity: 122
Merit: 14
January 11, 2018, 01:45:11 PM
Yeah if somethin happened and destroyed internet and all of the technology like revolution tv series btc will destroyed. but there is no anowa way to distroy bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. because bitcoin is very strong now
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 11, 2018, 01:41:43 PM
in my opinion it is not easy to destroy the bitcoin system because crypto currency is a technologically advanced currency. I think destroying bitcoin is by destroying the internet network but it is very difficult to do.
Activity: 7
January 11, 2018, 11:17:23 AM
If the Bitcoin community does not want to work well together then it could possibly destroy the existence of btc. Regulation can also wipe freedom in using btc.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 11, 2018, 09:29:07 AM
yes, if high rising to 10000 sat and network blocking.
all transction unconfirmed price will crash fastly and all will buy to cutoff lost miners will go away

Yes but we already have 20,000 full nodes fighting CPU wars with each other and doing all this PoW
rubbish just to process a mere seven transactions per second (TPS) and warming the earth up in the process
as they keep Intel and big oil happy.

Let me give you a maths quiz

1. 50,000 miners will increase the TPS
2. 500 miners can still process 7 TPS and allow them to make a living on $1.50 Tx fees

Which answer is correct
Activity: 280
January 11, 2018, 08:45:23 AM
Yes! All of the things in this world has its end. No one is permanent and no one will stay longer. Bitcoin will destroy itself and if there is no internet connection will also destroy bitcoin. If no one will invest, trade and patronized bitcoin it will lead to its end.
Yes everything has to end someday but still bitcoin has a very long life and cannot be easily destroyed from any country because nowadays people are doing investment and earning much profit from it so this is why bitcoin is gaining fame each and every day.

In such circumstances, it is impossible to say that bitcoin will lose its value and will end someday. Now people are showing their interest towards bitcoin and soon its value will be much higher.

If the internet goes off, it's not possible to make bitcoim work again. It became totally offline and we can't perform transactions in bitcoin blockchain. Also exchanges couldn't work in this case, for example.
Activity: 12
January 11, 2018, 08:44:22 AM
Based from the current standing of Bitcoin, it is not possible to take them down. If you try to do so, perhaps it’s time to hide somewhere or you will be killed by the million users.
Activity: 124
January 07, 2018, 10:24:30 AM
yes, if high rising to 10000 sat and network blocking.
all transction unconfirmed price will crash fastly and all will buy to cutoff lost miners will go away
Pages:
Jump to: