Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there really a need for lot of new exchanges? - page 2. (Read 1444 times)

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It is business you know?  Everyone tends to become number one and that's why we have lots exchanges don't see anything wrong in that
Too many exchanges means that they can see a big progress and growth in this market. They are not just making their own exchanges just to give traders a big delight and satisfaction because others aren't working well, exchanges are real businesses and they need to compete with others too. The more exchanges will come out, the better for individual traders.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
It is business you know?  Everyone tends to become number one and that's why we have lots exchanges don't see anything wrong in that
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
I dont really believe there is a huge need for more. i believe there is a massive need for alot more simplified exchanges. for the masses. alot of people are scared of investing on crypto as a fair bit of it is confusing for some.
Investing is complicated and it comes to a point in which it cannot be simplified any further people need to make an effort to learn as well, I know that many people are lazy but if they want to profit from bitcoin and even change their lives I do not see any problem with investing a little bit of time to learn the ropes and understand how exchanges really work.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
No, I don't think there is a need however they should really try to improve the current exchanges that are present and should hire more support to answer all concerns right away.

I'm thinking that there's a need for a lot of new exchanges. As a trader, it's an advantage to have a lot of exchanges in our own choice.

Let them take the competition and beat each others services base on the satisfaction that they can give to the gamblers. I did noticed the lack of supports but not all of them does have a very poor support though.

Sometimes we are just in a hurry and while waiting for an answer to our query, we are rushing it and can't be patient anymore. I did addressed some problems with popular exchanges before and I understand why they are replying late and this is what they should consider.

I agree on the same thing which I do really much prefer to have a lots of exchanges so that as a trader we do really have lots of options on where we would decide to trade. Competition would really be here since lots of people would really decide to make their own exchange which this kind of business is really profitable if you did able to get the trust of the community. Support is one of the most important thing when it comes on this kind of sites because people do really like to have a fast and responsive support on any sites that they are using.
I suppose that in addition to that it is necessary that they have some kind of basic security for their users,that is to say that those can be reliable and offer security and in some way make good reputation and that is achieved only through time,the traders they will not risk their money in unsafe sites or that they do not have a good reputation,but in fact it seems that this kind of services are proliferating a lot,could be very difficult to determine how many there are currently and at what pace are they appearing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Is there really a need for lot of new exchanges?

I could think of the following -
1) COSS
2) Kyber
3) 0x
4) Waves
5) WBB's exchange
6) XBY's X-Change

Other than decentralization in what else these exchanges have to offer
Yes there is need for lot of new exchanges, It is because our crypthoworld are becoming crowded of new users
There are plenty of users who are using/ needing different type of exchanger to provide thier needs and wants and reach the standards they want for an exchanger. There are lots of exchanger for differet types of users to maintains proper use of tokens/coins in different way and transactions.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
No, I don't think there is a need however they should really try to improve the current exchanges that are present and should hire more support to answer all concerns right away.

I'm thinking that there's a need for a lot of new exchanges. As a trader, it's an advantage to have a lot of exchanges in our own choice.

Let them take the competition and beat each others services base on the satisfaction that they can give to the gamblers. I did noticed the lack of supports but not all of them does have a very poor support though.

Sometimes we are just in a hurry and while waiting for an answer to our query, we are rushing it and can't be patient anymore. I did addressed some problems with popular exchanges before and I understand why they are replying late and this is what they should consider.

I agree on the same thing which I do really much prefer to have a lots of exchanges so that as a trader we do really have lots of options on where we would decide to trade. Competition would really be here since lots of people would really decide to make their own exchange which this kind of business is really profitable if you did able to get the trust of the community. Support is one of the most important thing when it comes on this kind of sites because people do really like to have a fast and responsive support on any sites that they are using.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

There are fewer than 100 exchanges, and there are fewer than 10 trusted exchanges, fewer than 5 well used and trafficked sites and that is nowhere near the number that would make it worth posting here. I do not know what you think would be a better number, but you have picked a strange number to attack, there are way too many coins, too many invested ICO's and such, but the exchanges are right where they need to be.
Also as more people begin to enter the crypto market and more money begins to move in bitcoin the more exchanges we are going to need, we cannot keep using the same exchanges, new exchanges with new ideas and new services needs to come up, it is not healthy for an industry that the same guys are always at the top we need new blood and fresh ideas to keep pushing exchanges forward.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
With this new exchange exchange will enable us to choose where we will exchange and many pricing options that we can compare and this is all we need by all of us.
Activity: 476
There are still some things that I am not happy about in many popular exchanges so it's a good news for me that a lot of exchanges are coming in could will fulfill my needs in terms of services and experience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Personally I need new exchange because The bad service from centralized exchange has disappointed me
With many new exchanges then the competition in business will be more fierce, and the exchange will race to provide the best service for the customers
So this is good for the exchange revolution

Activity: 504
It's a bussines so it's up to them if they want to build one and they are not forcing you to trade on their site if you don't really want. I don't know why this is making you annoyed because the market will have always its competitor so you should have expected it.
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
I dont really believe there is a huge need for more. i believe there is a massive need for alot more simplified exchanges. for the masses. alot of people are scared of investing on crypto as a fair bit of it is confusing for some.
Activity: 336
we need, the more stock markets are opened, the more developed it becomes, every fail will be turned as an experience for cryipto currency world.
Is there really a need for lot of new exchanges?

I could think of the following -
1) COSS
2) Kyber
3) 0x
4) Waves
5) WBB's exchange
6) XBY's X-Change

Other than decentralization in what else these exchanges have to offer

I'm not surprised I only recognized three from your list. But you know what? If we all really want the domination to end from centralized exchanges, who just keep holding us hostage to whatever random and arbitrary laws that they come up with whenever they feel like it, then this will be the future that must happen.

I guess the point of decentralization is just that. Many exchanges to choose from, and market competition is free. Just like Bitcoin. Doesn't matter if there are 100 wallets and 100 explorers. We can all use them and use any or all. Doesn't have to one big wallet that everyone must use. And the coin and all of crypto is far better because of this.
This is why we need decentralized exchanges, centralized exchanges are going to be intervened by governments at some point, just look at what happened in china and the only defense against such an overwhelming centralized force is to be dispersed, we need many exchanges and if possible we want them to be decentralized exchanges so governments cannot just go to the CEO and shut down everything.
Activity: 238
You don't have to worry about those new exchanges because only those which are very useful will remain in the business. It's not really a problem but instead a benefit for us because they are going to compete with each other which means better service for us.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
There are fewer than 100 exchanges, and there are fewer than 10 trusted exchanges, fewer than 5 well used and trafficked sites and that is nowhere near the number that would make it worth posting here. I do not know what you think would be a better number, but you have picked a strange number to attack, there are way too many coins, too many invested ICO's and such, but the exchanges are right where they need to be.

I must say you have a huge list of trusted exchanges! I use a few major ones which I might score 6 on a scale of 1 - 10 for reliability, and perhaps I would "trust" decentralized exchanges like Waves with a 8 score. Then again, I don't have to trust Waves or any other Dex to use them and that is their biggest advantage over the others. Whatever balances they say I have on my wallets, I can verify on any explorer.

Poloniex et al can say whatever they want me to see, and I will not be able to breathe with relief until I get my coins back from them.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
There are still features that an exchange can offer that old or popular exchanges doesn't have. And if you heard, traders always complain about the support system of bittrex and polo with verification and error issues so that's why we need new exchanges that can offer much better than that.
Pages:
Jump to: