Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there really a need for lot of new exchanges? - page 4. (Read 1444 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Is there really a need for lot of new exchanges?

I could think of the following -
1) COSS
2) Kyber
3) 0x
4) Waves
5) WBB's exchange
6) XBY's X-Change

Other than decentralization in what else these exchanges have to offer
The more competition the better we do not want the Mt Gox thing to happen all over again that depressed the price of bitcoin for a lot of time, also you need to understand that decentralized exchanges bring a lot of advantages over centralized exchanges, centralization is always going to be a weakness, with decentralized exchanges governments are not going to be able to seize a few servers and confiscate everyones coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
You need to realize that exchanges are market maker! Aside from providing liquidity they naturally create environment for good distribution of coin! Stability of prices and easy access to fund. Dex more than ever before is needed now since Government have started looking the way of crypto currencies!
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
I believe that there is a clear need for new encryption exchanges. There is a very urgent need for an exchange that would constantly trade all tokens issued as a result of the ICO. Of course, those who have not yet died completely. Here, of course, there are a number of difficulties, because the stock exchanges have their own rules and at the same time it is almost impossible to tinter all coins. Then you need to increase the number of such exchanges so that the choice is much larger.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
with a lot of exchange especially decentralized exchange,
this is good for the competitions between the exchange,
the best service will always got more members
cau
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Is there really a need for lot of new exchanges?

I could think of the following -
1) COSS
2) Kyber
3) 0x
4) Waves
5) WBB's exchange
6) XBY's X-Change

Other than decentralization in what else these exchanges have to offer
Pages:
Jump to: