Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 21. (Read 65587 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 05:46:57 PM
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

I think this is another stage in the life of this cryptocurrency. She has already gone through many stages and this one will pass. Those people who believe in its future will be able to make good money on it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 25, 2018, 05:45:29 PM
Yes. As long as there's still a value on crypto, there will be a future for it. If you remember, crypto starts from nothing until it made a lot of people rich. It won't be at its highest all the time so we need to be patient and wait for it to recover. We should just look back and think when crypto started and maybe that will help you decide on how you would like to proceed with crypto.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
December 25, 2018, 05:41:13 PM
Future of crypto is very huge and very few people and lucky ones with patience and dedication might experience this. Do your search well and you realize most of the coins which are now soaring out there started far below but has value now. That's how life is those who were patient with it are now billionaires.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
December 25, 2018, 05:28:25 PM
I wonder what that really means?
Wall Street is quietly moving out of the crypto market, Bloomberg reports. While the market has continued to be battered by news of fraud and imminent regulatory crackdowns, there was a time when it seemed like Wall Street had started to warm up to the rise of crypto assets.
https://www.ccn.com/wall-street-is-backing-out-of-crypto/
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
December 25, 2018, 05:02:02 PM
Future will give deserved attention to cryptocurrencies in my opinion. Digital life will require digital goods,digital payment methods,online meetups etc. Blockchain will be easy choice if community wanna to break current system which doesn't work properly.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
December 25, 2018, 04:53:02 PM
There is a future, but we must understand that it will not come soon and have not even begun to create normal conditions for the cryptocurrency, there is no stable and strong support
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 25, 2018, 03:49:20 PM
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?

The end of the digital currency will happen only when the Internet is completely turned off around the world, that's it in this situation it will lose at least some value. It's gonna be pretty scary.
It is almost impossible because crypto currency is not a small network it has huge web with allot of investors and supporters. I think as much now the value of investment in crypto is increasing I am sure bitcoin and allot of other crypto coins will never lose its value and it will never end because people are really interested to make investment with bitcoin today.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
December 24, 2018, 11:38:33 AM
Digital currency is growing and every company wants to implement blockchain technology on their platform as they don't want to be late to implement it. This technology and currencies have a lot of advantages and it is very cheap to transact.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 24, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

The end of the digital currency will happen only when the Internet is completely turned off around the world, that's it in this situation it will lose at least some value. It's gonna be pretty scary.
Activity: 322
December 24, 2018, 07:23:38 AM
Be more flexible, because this is not the first and not the last fall in our century. We even some times it will be able to see, at least until the Bitcoin will not make the official digital currency.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 06:45:43 AM
no one can ascertain what the development of crypto currencies will be, it takes confidence and patience to invest as its main capital, and we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get in investing
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 06:19:27 AM
The cryptocurrency market and many other markets can not always be successful. There are takeoffs and downs, sadness and joy, but if you are an investor which argues logically you should understand that after the fall is always growth. In fact, the price reduction does not change the functionality of the cryptocurrency so I think there is a future.
Activity: 378
December 24, 2018, 05:56:20 AM

The instability of the price of coins just attracted novice investors in this area, as there is an opportunity to earn a couple of days such interest, which previously could not be dreamed of.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
December 19, 2018, 09:55:06 AM
Do you think that in 2009, people thought BTC would become gold? well, maybe from there we can take valuable lessons that nothing is impossible for Crypto. I call the current situation a correction.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 04:13:28 AM
I was confident in the future of cryptocurrency, but every day, throughout the year, all cryptocurrencies fall strongly in price. I am not sure what will happen next, and whether there will be crypto in the future.
I believe that You are very wrong about the future of cryptocurrency! Always where the money is spinning, there are some kind of crises, and now it has come to the world of cryptocurrency! I don't think you should give up and sell all your assets. I think this market will definitely have a future!
Activity: 560
December 18, 2018, 11:36:58 AM
Digital currency is technology, so I'm sure it still has brilliant expectations. which is hard to guess is who will become the king of Cryptocurrency if new coins always appear. perhaps it. only a matter of time for natural selection  Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 11:15:48 AM
yes i think  day by day people are more interested on digital currency.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
December 18, 2018, 10:50:29 AM

If you consider by wider way, you can see that the price of Bitcoin have increase three times over early last year. So, by the positive way, this market are growing, and this is just the beginning, not the end
Activity: 299
December 18, 2018, 10:19:24 AM
if the problem is the end or not, I don't know yet, but that is the reality of coins whose prices can change 180 degrees every second, which were very low and very low,
indeed we cannot guess but we can keep up with the price so we know the coins we hold the price is where.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 18, 2018, 09:56:56 AM
The world is constantly becoming more complex and accelerating; therefore, we need more and more things that can save our time and energy, which is why credit cards are so popular. Obviously, this path will lead us to the perfect digital currency, whether it will be a cryptocurrency only time will tell.
Pages:
Jump to: