Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 18. (Read 65548 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Two scenarios are possible, either bitcoin to the moon (most likely) or it's the end game for crypto world.

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Digital currency will not disappear.There is a question in its legalization, mass use and application.If this does not happen,the value of the majority will no longer rise, and other coins will be used for speculation in the dark markets.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
Digital currency must have a future. I think the only possibility of cryptographic death is the government ban, otherwise the cryptocurrency will continue to develop and more investors will join.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Do not ever worry about the future of cryptocurrency. You know how useful it can be and it is possible that it will return back to its usual price if people will use it daily as if a digital coin or as a payment system. What we should be waiting for now is the mass adoption of the coin so that people can use it anywhere in the world.

Activity: 518
You've seen her grow up fast in the past. So what makes you think it can't happen again? This is not the first fall of the crypto currency, you just saw it yourself, you have such a vision of the situation.
if the schedule was only direct, it is not so interesting if it does not jump.
Activity: 364
December 29, 2018, 07:45:22 AM
Is this the end for the digital currency?
In March 2018, bitcoin cost about $ 12,000, and today its price is less than $ 4,000. Of course, this is a disaster, especially since the tendency to fall remains.
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 07:35:19 AM
As a matter of fact, cryptocurrency has a big role to play in the future of social, economic and finance sectors. The old way of doing things will give way to new efficient cryptocurrency capabilities. So, don't stop investing in cryptocurrency!
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
December 29, 2018, 07:32:05 AM
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
We must believe to blockchain everytime, market can go very bad sometimes and this is not reason for me to lose my hopes, I believe to this technology and bitcoin also so still this is future for us.
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
December 29, 2018, 07:27:57 AM
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
The world needs an independent monetary system. There's time for that. Even 1% of the world hasn't used the crypto money yet. Gradually this technology will also spread and change all this system. It's too early to make negative comments yet.
Activity: 175
guestcrew.com
December 29, 2018, 07:25:01 AM
of course, I believe that crypto has a bright future, because at this time it can be said that there are more crypto users and even many well-known companies are currently developing blockchain technology. of course crypto will continue to grow and opportunities in the future will still be wide open.
December 29, 2018, 07:21:42 AM
Future of crypto is very huge and very few people and lucky ones with patience and dedication might experience this. Do your search well and you realize most of the coins which are now soaring out there started far below but has value now. That's how life is those who were patient with it are now billionaires.
I will supplement you if a person enters this sphere, then he must substantiate for what and for what purposes he needs it.
December 29, 2018, 07:15:47 AM
You need to invest in cryptocurrency for profit, and certainly no beginners have a place here.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
December 29, 2018, 07:13:37 AM
I do not know, but I know that there is no future for this classic old economy system. It is destroying us, okay there are good years, but good years are followed by world crisis because we can´t rise forever and we can´t rise forever due to increasing debt. In cryptocurrencies, there will not exist this problem, probably.
December 29, 2018, 07:09:44 AM
Do you think that in 2009, people thought BTC would become gold? well, maybe from there we can take valuable lessons that nothing is impossible for Crypto. I call the current situation a correction.
BTc is gold cryptocurrency, and btc will be soon grow, wait for the guys to get rich in gold soon.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
December 29, 2018, 06:13:58 AM
It is too early to talk about the end of the cryptocurrency, because it essentially only recently appeared, so most likely it will have a long and bright path!
Activity: 196
December 29, 2018, 05:58:47 AM
You've seen her grow up fast in the past. So what makes you think it can't happen again? This is not the first fall of the crypto currency, you just saw it yourself, you have such a vision of the situation.
Activity: 126
December 28, 2018, 07:57:35 PM
Of course, the future of digital money will definitely be very good. And when there is a market price that goes down and that doesn't mean the digital currency will end. But this is the beginning of the rise of digital currencies and how they can invest with very low coin prices. So if later this market experiences a surge, of course, there will be many people who make a profit.
Activity: 378
December 28, 2018, 07:25:08 PM
With the current market conditions, you cannot immediately think that this is the end of the digital currency. And I don't agree with that opinion, I am personally very confident about the future of digital currencies. That this decline is only temporary and in 2019 we will see market prices slowly rising.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 07:24:54 PM
I still believe with crypto future, I know crypto is very unstable and have very high volatility. But still crypto can be great innovation for us in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
December 28, 2018, 07:11:22 PM
Based on what is currently happening and the glimpse of what I have seen, cryptocurrency is here to stay and there is no doubt about it. ASA matter of fact, it will soon become a worldwide use, because very soon it will be adopted.
Just recently, some countries have decided to start using it, most especially for boosty their economy.
Pages:
Jump to: