Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 28. (Read 65578 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 26, 2018, 04:50:37 AM
digital currency itself is already the future, we just need to cooperate and crypto must be consistent
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 04:41:47 AM
I heard that in Sweden there is just 1% of fiat currency. As a result most of transactions are executed with digital currencies, so answering your question,yes, there is a big future of such currencies and I am sure in future crypto will be implemented in transaction,it is for sure!
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
November 26, 2018, 04:29:27 AM
The future of crypto is going to be great. The crypto market is existing for only several years and we have reached almost 22k USD per Bitcoin. When the next bull run comes, we will fly much higher and will achieve new price records.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
November 26, 2018, 04:25:06 AM
Of course this is not the end, because someone buys bitcoin at $ 3300. Don't panic everything is going his way, everyone was expecting growth, but it's a hard fall, imagine how much money you can earn those who bought cheap bitcoins, because then there will be growth. All of this planned action, to knock out the bitcoins from the alarmists.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
November 26, 2018, 04:06:49 AM
Most Altcoins are now several times cheaper than they were sold on ICO. Imagine the panic that would have started now if Bitcoin would be several times cheaper than its original cost.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 02:27:03 PM
Many times the bitcoin rise and fall , and each time has been its collapse , now is the same it is not necessary so to panic still to come in the blockchain this is the future!
Activity: 322
November 24, 2018, 11:24:13 AM
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
Well, in fact, the future of digital currency is very difficult to predict, especially today. But in any case, I believe that this is not the end, but only the beginning. Therefore, for me it is quite normal market regulation.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 09:45:20 AM
There are a lot of different opinions about the future development of crypto. When growth was all bloggers wrote that this was the future, but now everything has changed in the opposite direction.
copper member
Activity: 140
November 23, 2018, 12:09:01 PM
I think digital currency and Cryptocurrency are not the same. Digital currency is still the same with our normal fiats, the only different is that digital currency is being used in the digital space. Anytime you use your credit card to make purchases, you are spending your money digitally.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
November 23, 2018, 11:40:01 AM
Why not? Crypto has a lot digital currencies to suggest and I assume that some of them will be adopted in a long term.
So from my point of view there is a future .
Activity: 602
November 23, 2018, 11:38:16 AM
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
we cannot make the decline in crypto prices today as a sign that crypto will end, because the decline is normal in trading.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 23, 2018, 11:25:03 AM
Last year it was a hyip and if the end of cryptocurrencies can still be imagined then the blockchain will be firmly embedded in our lives. I keep in my portfolio certain coins of companies that have a future and a working product. We'll see.
Activity: 602
November 22, 2018, 12:01:07 PM
Undoubtedly, I am sure that today in most cases there is nothing more that the future could have, we all understand that fiat money and this entire stock market is a very big bubble.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 22, 2018, 11:58:50 AM
What do you mean by digital currencies. For me it is clear that digital currencies like bitcoin and more faster alternative are making future. it is a part of future.
 As for digital currency like pay pal, I have doubts!
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 11:42:47 AM
The whole market is red. And I believe the crypto is not over yet. This is just a decline in value and it will quickly recover in value. Bitcoin is still worth buying. Crypto is still pretty young and I believe this is just a crisis and it can still grow in the farther future
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
November 22, 2018, 11:30:18 AM

I believe yes, and I would never lose my hope and trust in crypto. As I look back to the history of cryptocurrency, I could see a big difference and a big chance to gain better through it. It started with very low price and striked high to a profitable one so I find no reason to doubt about it.
Activity: 352
November 22, 2018, 11:25:17 AM
Digital currency will take the lead in the monetary sector in the coming future so don't panic. This is not the first time prices are going down which means that it will still come back up. It is even one of the reasons which makes the market a fascinating one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 22, 2018, 08:49:41 AM
I think the future of crypto will be very good, the development of crypto is always farther away, I believe crypto will be able to cover up its weaknesses and one day crypto will be able to become part of economic development
Activity: 182
November 22, 2018, 08:19:57 AM
I think it is time for big cleaning on the market. Investors will fring their money only to projest with real products but not only empty promisses
Activity: 268
November 22, 2018, 06:18:03 AM
as we can see the market today is very chaotic with the fall of all coins. I heard from Godfrey Bloom from the European Parliament if all banks had gone bankrupt because of the limited banking reserve system with the meaning of not giving money that they did not have, this was a criminal scandal that had happened long ago. maybe this is what causes the price of all coins to fall because more and more people are investing in cryptocurrency that has exceeded the limit.
Pages:
Jump to: