Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there still future for digital currency? - page 32. (Read 65578 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 02:12:33 PM
The end can not be for the cryptocurrency, of course it is reduced for a long time , but the fact that it has a future is definitely there, you just need to have patience
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 02:32:12 PM
It develops such fabulous steps that I find it difficult to imagine a situation in which it would no longer capture the market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Every thing in this world has its ups and downs and digital currency is not an exception. Currently, if the prices of coins are going down, it does not mean it will not become better, we just have to trust that the future of crypto will get better.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
We are in bearish market and  a lot of drama happening within the crypto. However, people still talk about it and making noises , still we have a future. Bitcoin whitepaper 10 years old today seems like yesterday.
we will see later becaise for me it is relly difficult to say what is going on sometimes and i thonk tjat we must sometimes just wait
Good Morning
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
of course there still is the future dor sifferent kind of cryptocurrency byt i thonk that tgis future os mostlybin our own habds
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
We are in bearish market and  a lot of drama happening within the crypto. However, people still talk about it and making noises , still we have a future. Bitcoin whitepaper 10 years old today seems like yesterday.
crytocurency world is rrally unstabel tbing so i thoink that we fannot be sure even i  the kost stavle cryptocurrencies right now
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
As of now the price of each coin is very unstable, and the price of it just keeps going down. Ive seen a coin last year, that the price of each coin goes rapidly high. Its opposite as of now, almost below expected. Is this the end for the digital currency?
the prices ate always really u stable etjereum was really stronh and see what has happened right jow so it is hard to say
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
I think this is not the end. This is a natural market process. Prices are rising, price are falling.... We just need to wait it out.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
There is a very good future for the digital currencies, anyone who is seeing the way that technology is moving right now will know that they are the coins that are going to be used in the future. There is nothing that is going to stop the coins from growing from this point out, they already have the exposure that is needed, right now they just need adoption
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
What you are saying is very normal in the crypto world. If a market is so stable and so consistent, how can we do trading? I guess you have that fear and will come up with the question regarding the end of digital currency. The volatility of the coins or tokens is a normal thing and advantageous for those who do trading as their source of income and profit. Digital currency is there and I don't think that it will end. Maybe it will be regulated but will still remain as an alternative way of payment promoting convenience and security especially when it is powered by Blockchain Technology.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
In 2017, the cryptocurrency was overvalued, it cost too much and the capitalization of the cryptocurrency was 4 times higher. The market is developing every day and there are many positive events, but we will not see such growth as in 2017.
Because that was getting a huge bubble and then a lot of people didn't even think to do a research before try to invest in the cryptocurrency. The same growth will be happening but it takes may be annual periods for crypto. Crypto must build its momentum again but this time crypto must prove itself with a lot of products.
Activity: 308
Yes, you are right, now the market is not experiencing its best times, but it seems to me that the situation should get better closer to December!
Activity: 442
This kind of question makes you look like a new person. In fact, you should learn cryptocurrency knowledge, which is more beneficial to you. If you can't think independently, then investing can be very dangerous.
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
In 2017, the cryptocurrency was overvalued, it cost too much and the capitalization of the cryptocurrency was 4 times higher. The market is developing every day and there are many positive events, but we will not see such growth as in 2017.
Activity: 560
Yes their are still future that we should wait for ico projects thats starting to release in crypto world and bitcoin for me is fully sure will be become our future currency.
Activity: 90
You don't have to worry about the future of digital currency, digital currency is just beginning, this is a great future, you don't have to worry about the future. But you must learn cryptocurrency knowledge.
Any person that is investing money into a coin should not have to worry if they will earn any Bitcoins because the market is kind of unpredictable anyways.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I was also the market that I joined last year, but I know very well that last year's market rise was because ICO was loved by people, but this year there is no such project!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
digital currency is now become the roots for business investors and can never be end. digital currency have future as it is still in consultation for many of the people around the world. it is still more things to come in this business and many of the big fishes are still to come. it ias totally based on technology in the modern era as technology changes day by day it will groom day by day but will never end. because it is now become an revolution in business and a new way of easy access for common peoples around the world.
Activity: 224
I think this is a reasonable time phase in crypto. up and down the value may be common and those who understand these things could certainly be addressing well and quiet. not always the price will continue to rise and crypto will surely have time to come down and now is the time. This is not the end but it is a process to be crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: