Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there truest religion? - page 2. (Read 2783 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 10, 2017, 11:31:55 AM
Religion is the most sensitive topic it needs to be discussed between people who have an interest in it because most of the people take it funny which can hurt the others belief. There is a true religion but all we need to find it through our learning and taking the right path. May God teach us the right path to follow.
Religion can't be true. They are all aimed at stupefying people. What is good in them? I don't understand people who life believe in God and have no evidence of its existence. I think it's stupid.
That sounds Atheism. I am no longer to argue on what you believed in since I respect it as how we should respect other's belief. However, it's not great to hear that people who believed in God were said to be stupid because of the lack of evidence. God's existence have a lot of evidence, we are one of them.
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
February 10, 2017, 10:43:53 AM
Religion is the most sensitive topic it needs to be discussed between people who have an interest in it because most of the people take it funny which can hurt the others belief. There is a true religion but all we need to find it through our learning and taking the right path. May God teach us the right path to follow.
Religion can't be true. They are all aimed at stupefying people. What is good in them? I don't understand people who life believe in God and have no evidence of its existence. I think it's stupid.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
February 10, 2017, 10:24:42 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
February 09, 2017, 11:12:39 AM
There is no such "TRUEST RELIGION". Honestly, I'm hoping that everyone is this world will only believe with ONE GOD, because we only have really 1 God, its just that we have different culture and practices and there's some origin of the different religion.
Even if I have a religion which I go every Sunday to praise God still I believe that there is no perfect religion, so, yes I want to know our God well, but, I am not also in favor with some of the teachings in my religion, so I just explore some for myself. But, I have a big respect with all religions especially in their beliefs.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
February 09, 2017, 11:05:37 AM
We are god since we created it with our mind sets.

How many religions and gods do we have?

They can not all be right, so it just came from our mind set Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
February 08, 2017, 04:38:14 PM
Is there truest religion?

God gave us all minds and intellects to enable us to make this crucial decision ... It is the most important decision in the life of a human being ... Upon it depends his future ...  Consequently, each and every one of us must examine dispassionately the evidence presented, and choose what appears to be right until further evidence a rises ... 

I agree that you need to use your intellect to make this crucial decision, whether or not to believe in a deity. There is no proof of God other than a book written by men. If there is really one true god then why are there so many? Humans have believed in whatever makes them feel good. Why not believe in yourselves and then you can truly better yourself and become enlightened. Instead most humans pass the buck to an imaginary being that is supposed to show us the way.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
February 08, 2017, 11:55:51 AM
We know that there is only one God who is running whole universe...

There should be no conflicts to religion since there is only one God...

Honestly, I'm hoping that everyone is this world will only believe with ONE GOD, because we only have really 1 God...

We only have 1 God.

I'd love to see the evidence that exactly one God exists...

How do you know there are not 2 gods or 10 gods or 10,000 gods?
How do you know there are not zero gods?
How do you know "the one god" is "your one god", and not Zeus, Ra, Odin, Allah or Aphrodite?
And what's the difference? Still, no evidence. I think that people just want to believe in something. If not all these gods, they will invent a new one. For any product there is always a buyer.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
February 08, 2017, 11:39:39 AM
We know that there is only one God who is running whole universe...

There should be no conflicts to religion since there is only one God...

Honestly, I'm hoping that everyone is this world will only believe with ONE GOD, because we only have really 1 God...

We only have 1 God.

I'd love to see the evidence that exactly one God exists...

How do you know there are not 2 gods or 10 gods or 10,000 gods?
How do you know there are not zero gods?
How do you know "the one god" is "your one god", and not Zeus, Ra, Odin, Allah or Aphrodite?
Activity: 462
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
February 08, 2017, 09:12:19 AM
There is no truest religion. Religion is just religion. We only have 1 God. Because that religion cannot save you, but if you believe to our God, our savior. Then you will be save. Because God saves everyone by grace.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
February 08, 2017, 08:58:23 AM
Why do you ask us? if a religion has compelling arguments they should be able to speak for themselves you just need to research and evaluate all by yourself.
Activity: 280
February 08, 2017, 08:39:03 AM
There is no such "TRUEST RELIGION". Honestly, I'm hoping that everyone is this world will only believe with ONE GOD, because we only have really 1 God, its just that we have different culture and practices and there's some origin of the different religion.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
February 07, 2017, 06:56:03 PM
Let's re angle the question a little, if your child decided they were going to become religious which one would you prefer them to choose? I equate all religion with mental illness but I do have some respect for Buddhism so thats my choice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 273
February 07, 2017, 06:02:21 PM
No, there is no "truest" religion. There is close to no truth in any religion. Religion is based off of beliefs that help guide people through life using morals and values in which the followers of the religion feel are

important. The only true religion is no religion, where what you believe is based off of pure facts and not unknowns. Some religions, such as Scientology, have more outlandish or irrational beliefs than others, so

therefore there can be some religions that are more logical than others.
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
February 03, 2017, 02:09:19 PM
All religions cannot save us but this religions are our guide towards that goal which is salvation or becoming one with the creator when we die. All religion is true and what differs them is the interpretation of the truth, which is God, that is presented in front of them. There should be no conflicts to religion since there is only one God, though God is named differently and religions looked at Him differently there is but only one God. The truest religion is that which can lead you to God and nothing more.

Listen to my voice - I tell you the truth: Become one with yourself - you are God. Do this while you are alive, before you die - the earlier the better. Interpret yourself any f*cking way you like - it will always be YOUR TRUTH - this is all that matters. Accept that other people will follow their own God, which should be themselves, just as is the case with you. It will be, and should be different from you, because all human beings are unique individual beings. In your search for God, when you finally find Yourself, you find your truest religion - your own religion > you yourself, nothing more, nothing less.

I am the best [non]religion.   Grin

Activity: 282
February 03, 2017, 10:30:32 AM
All religion is the truest, like dalai llama said the best religion is the one that can change you into a better person, all religion is good , it is depend on how the human put it into their life and for me as long as the teaching is not to hurt other i believe that religion is good
Unfortunately not all religions carry the weight of peace and tranquility. Very many religious leaders use religion for political purposes and to harm others. Many preachers are taught to kill in the name of religion.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
February 03, 2017, 10:22:18 AM
All religion is the truest, like dalai llama said the best religion is the one that can change you into a better person, all religion is good , it is depend on how the human put it into their life and for me as long as the teaching is not to hurt other i believe that religion is good
Activity: 238
February 03, 2017, 05:35:32 AM
God gave us all minds and intellects to enable us to make this crucial decision ...

Except the fact that God is nowhere to be found....

Your question is like asking what is the best way to die.  You die, you die.  There is no best way.

All religions are imagined.  It does not matter which one you look at.

There is no best religion.  They are all silly.
The truest religion to me is that one that the foundation is build by God himself. The many world events that proved Jesus is lord. His teaching proved that he needs no man to teach him any thing for he himself know all things. Because of this I have told you " love those that hate you, pray for those who ill use you and be you perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect".
I just hate when people are called to love those who hate you. This is a cowardly ideology! Will you pray for those terrorists who killed your family? For me this is not acceptable. I am against this religion.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
February 03, 2017, 05:29:52 AM
There are many religions - But only one true faith and salvation in our Lord, Jesus Christ.

Our Lord??? Less of the our please.
You can be quite certain your Lord has got nothing to do with me. Thank you very much.

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
February 03, 2017, 03:14:21 AM
God gave us all minds and intellects to enable us to make this crucial decision ...

Except the fact that God is nowhere to be found....

Your question is like asking what is the best way to die.  You die, you die.  There is no best way.

All religions are imagined.  It does not matter which one you look at.

There is no best religion.  They are all silly.
The truest religion to me is that one that the foundation is build by God himself. The many world events that proved Jesus is lord. His teaching proved that he needs no man to teach him any thing for he himself know all things. Because of this I have told you " love those that hate you, pray for those who ill use you and be you perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect".
Activity: 255
February 02, 2017, 06:03:04 PM
There is no truest religion because every one will claim that his religion is the best and that is the reason why Atheist will have a superior argument that religion is the bane of society problem and to those even killing in the namd of religion that's even an appalling situation religion has brought us and how could that claim to be a true religion in common sense analysis?
All religions have stained their hands in blood. I am against any religions. What religion did the believers in her people happy? Why then believe? Except that all promise something after death, religion does nothing more
Pages:
Jump to: