Pages:
Author

Topic: Is there truest religion? - page 3. (Read 2783 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
February 02, 2017, 05:08:39 PM
There is no truest religion because every one will claim that his religion is the best and that is the reason why Atheist will have a superior argument that religion is the bane of society problem and to those even killing in the namd of religion that's even an appalling situation religion has brought us and how could that claim to be a true religion in common sense analysis?
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
February 02, 2017, 04:21:52 PM
I put all my trust in the flying spaghetti monster.
The only church haven't gone to war for their beliefs.

flying spaghetti monster doesn't exist

And how do you know that?
Do. I believe in the spaghetti monster. Than I worse than those who believe in God? The fact that more of them? So when it was more people who believed that the earth was flat! And who was right?
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
February 02, 2017, 04:04:08 PM

And how do you know that?
Activity: 256
February 02, 2017, 03:47:41 PM
There are many religions - But only one true faith and salvation in our Lord, Jesus Christ.
True religion is atheism. Atheists do not lie. On the contrary, they are trying to understand the proof. I see no evidence of the existence of God. All religions are lying. If it was not how many deaths could have been avoided.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
February 02, 2017, 03:30:48 PM

Activity: 555
Merit: 507
February 02, 2017, 02:59:12 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
February 02, 2017, 02:40:37 PM
There are many religions - But only one true faith and salvation in our Lord, Jesus Christ.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
February 02, 2017, 01:30:29 PM
I think that you should first ask yourself following question:
- What is definition of true?
- Who can decide about it?

I think that we all agree that god is true.
Many people believe that Jesus is also true person, perfect man.
If so, I think that only God can answer such question for us (or Jesus).
We are not perfect and therefore can't create something what is perfect.
It's logical conclusion.
One example. Why gold is so precious and important?
Because it's unchanging and perfect, created by God itself.
Do you really think that fallen human beings can create something perfect, and unchanging for million of years.
I don't think so.
So, unless God or Messiah create religion, there is no such thing as truest religion.  

I disagree.  I think 'God' is a made up story, so is Jesus aka Osiris.

There is no such thing as God (no matter what the story is:  Allah, Jesus, Yahweh, Zeus, etc.).

If you think God is real, ask him to post here.  See what happens.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
February 02, 2017, 12:54:49 PM
I think that you should first ask yourself following question:
- What is definition of true?
- Who can decide about it?

I think that we all agree that god is true.
Many people believe that Jesus is also true person, perfect man.
If so, I think that only God can answer such question for us (or Jesus).
We are not perfect and therefore can't create something what is perfect.
It's logical conclusion.
One example. Why gold is so precious and important?
Because it's unchanging and perfect, created by God itself.
Do you really think that fallen human beings can create something perfect, and unchanging for million of years.
I don't think so.
So, unless God or Messiah create religion, there is no such thing as truest religion. 

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 01, 2017, 05:07:16 PM
Any religion is false, everyone can invent new religion and it will be truest for them.
There are many religious sects. This is an attempt to create his own religion and not to people explained the basics of the universe and people believed it. There is an attempt to make money on religion.

Yeah ... sometimes evil ambitions of ruling makes about religion or its adherents dominate others ... this is like a circle, who always have a recurrent again and again ...
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 01, 2017, 04:57:16 PM
I think this depends on the person, each one has their own belief.  I have read much in here and on  other forum about religion, who is true and not.  You cannot grasp the essence of it if you are holding only a piece of the puzzle.  Just like getting 5 blind person to touch an elephant ea in different part,fist one. the tusk, second, the body ,the other touching the feet, the next the ears and the last one the tail .  And let them describe what an elephant is, they surely have different description  and would argue within each other, but they are all correct.  This is how different religion function.  They believe they are the only one that is correct and rest are wrong LOL.

This opinions were good ... Just like getting 5 blind person to touch an elephant ...  Wink Wink Wink
But in the matter of religion ... must be the best Among the good ... also can be ... there was the worst Among the bad ...
Activity: 248
February 01, 2017, 04:56:50 PM
Any religion is false, everyone can invent new religion and it will be truest for them.
There are many religious sects. This is an attempt to create his own religion and not to people explained the basics of the universe and people believed it. There is an attempt to make money on religion.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
February 01, 2017, 04:55:01 PM
Currently this is happening we have many groups and religions those are invented by few peoples and they are forcing others to follow them this is creating humans most worst hated wars
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
February 01, 2017, 04:46:55 PM
I think this depends on the person, each one has their own belief.  I have read much in here and on  other forum about religion, which is true and not.  You cannot grasp the essence of it if you are holding only a piece of the puzzle.  Just like getting 5 blind person to touch an elephant ea in different part,first one. the tusk, second, the body ,the other touching the feet, the next the ears and the last one the tail .  And let them describe what an elephant is, they surely have different description  and would argue within each other, but they are all correct.  This is how different religion function.  They believe they are the only one that is correct and rest are wrong LOL.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468
February 01, 2017, 12:18:47 PM
Lol I don't know which religion is the truest or which is right regarding to preaching, religion doesn't make any good results to the human race. religion only separates people and it seems to be a reason for people to hate each other . I don't believe in religion as a free thinker I am not accepting any opinion regarding to their preaching especially to the catholic churches but still I respect them .

I don't agree with you, religion in fact creates peace and helps people to love one another since we are one, that we are created as equally in the eyes of God but it is always depends on people how they treat other religion/people. But I agree with what you that other preaching/teaching of catholic church is not acceptable since they did not depend it on the original Bible.
I believe that the true religion is atheism. First of all atheism does not impose its doctrine rest, and secondly it does not aim to attract additional supporters, and thirdly, atheists do not exploit their supporters.

+1

Amen to that.  You nailed it.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
February 01, 2017, 03:28:19 PM
Activity: 280
February 01, 2017, 02:10:36 PM
Lol I don't know which religion is the truest or which is right regarding to preaching, religion doesn't make any good results to the human race. religion only separates people and it seems to be a reason for people to hate each other . I don't believe in religion as a free thinker I am not accepting any opinion regarding to their preaching especially to the catholic churches but still I respect them .

I don't agree with you, religion in fact creates peace and helps people to love one another since we are one, that we are created as equally in the eyes of God but it is always depends on people how they treat other religion/people. But I agree with what you that other preaching/teaching of catholic church is not acceptable since they did not depend it on the original Bible.
I believe that the true religion is atheism. First of all atheism does not impose its doctrine rest, and secondly it does not aim to attract additional supporters, and thirdly, atheists do not exploit their supporters.

+1

Amen to that.  You nailed it.
I also agree with this idea. I just hastily when believers are fighting for a religion which their own exploits. Not for nothing the Bible says that if you are struck on one cheek offer also the other. What is this nonsense?
Activity: 263
February 01, 2017, 10:47:41 AM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
February 01, 2017, 10:35:57 AM

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 01, 2017, 10:30:25 AM
All religions cannot save us but this religions are our guide towards that goal which is salvation or becoming one with the creator when we die. All religion is true and what differs them is the interpretation of the truth, which is God, that is presented in front of them. There should be no conflicts to religion since there is only one God, though God is named differently and religions looked at Him differently there is but only one God. The truest religion is that which can lead you to God and nothing more.
Pages:
Jump to: