Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a new process to reject more user from getting tokens? - page 4. (Read 731 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
I know more experience members are here than me who have information. Is TEMTUM project legit to everyone? I participated a campaign that name is "Temtum" managed "Hhampuz". I worked 1.5 months then waited for 2.5 months (78 days) for get my rewards. I knew that I have to submit my KYC but for KYC they gave me only 4 days and I missed it. Now I banned from telegram group for asking my rewards. Without any tokens!!😭😭😭

Sounds like scam or like awful bounty manager who doesn't care about the hunters at all. Both cases are no good though Smiley
Try writing to teir support - describe the situation, ask for help. Maybe the team is more clever than BM.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I know more experience members are here than me who have information. Is TEMTUM project legit to everyone? I participated a campaign that name is "Temtum" managed "Hhampuz". I worked 1.5 months then waited for 2.5 months (78 days) for get my rewards. I knew that I have to submit my KYC but for KYC they gave me only 4 days and I missed it. Now I banned from telegram group for asking my rewards. Without any tokens!!😭😭😭

This is very strange. Just a few minutes back, I came across another thread discussing the same bounty project. In that case, the user had applied for KYC and sent all the relevant documents, but his application was rejected without any valid reason. This makes me quite suspicious about the project. I know that Hhampuz is one of the best bounty managers out here and he'll sort it out in a manner that is acceptable to all the sides.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
Don't be disappointed, buddy. in fact that's the way it is, even I have received the same as you. first I was still incessantly following the bounty project that was running I did not know what the project was or randomly chose, did not do the analysis first. as a result at this time I did not get anything, because there are projects that scam and there are also updates afterwards, so I also did not get it. Even the worst in my experience, promoting the bounty project for 3 months and at that time I forgot not to register on the website, as a result I did not get anything. because there is a project there are standards or rules that must be completed. -__-
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
As far as I know TEMTUM is a good project and pays bounty hunter. You said TEMTUM did not pay, it was because you were not timely to submit the KYC documents requested by TEMTUM and you complained about that, because you had been working for 4 months. you should just give up and find another project.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
Sometimes we have to always monitor the group telegram when we join a project, or even when the project is finished. Because there are some managers who update the latest information and additional rules or information about KYC via telegram. We as participants cannot do much with the rules I have also experienced events like you so I was resigned and sincere.
KYC 4 days I think is enough because the time to do KYC is not long.
If OP was informed via PM here in forum or telegram bounty group "for KYC they gave me only 4 days and I missed it" then it's OP's fault since they did inform him, actually if we know we have stakes or rewards to receive we should be updated to not lose our reward since after bounty many will surely drop in telegram to be updated, we are already put some effort in it then why not put more doing KYC since it's mostly needed in projects now. The team may already put their decision so better be more attentive in updates for the next bounties.
They should give more time not this 4 days deadline. We all know that bounty hunters do multiple task so its hard for others to monitor each of them in time. I will not considered this one to be participants fault thats what fault by them they should give that info the day started the campaign.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
Sometimes we have to always monitor the group telegram when we join a project, or even when the project is finished. Because there are some managers who update the latest information and additional rules or information about KYC via telegram. We as participants cannot do much with the rules I have also experienced events like you so I was resigned and sincere.
If OP was informed via PM here in forum or telegram bounty group "for KYC they gave me only 4 days and I missed it" then it's OP's fault since they did inform him, actually if we know we have stakes or rewards to receive we should be updated to not lose our reward since after bounty many will surely drop in telegram to be updated, we are already put some effort in it then why not put more doing KYC since it's mostly needed in projects now. The team may already put their decision so better be more attentive in updates for the next bounties.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
with decision on purchase as the beginning terms on ico scheme as attains with field of business on crypto finance, investors might collects of spares with shifts of difference to gains on collection as referring numbers with nominal on profit to complete as match of one on presettled initials as the strategics on plan with the chance on working of the bitcoin trading.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1151
Telegram: @julerz12
Now My question is
Is 4 days enough for KYC after 2.5 months?
Yes. I mean, how hard is it really to just submit your documents for KYC processing? I doubt it would even take an hour to do that.
The problem is, most bounty hunters don't really care about the progress and updates of the bounty campaign, they just do the tasks day by day without even checking what's going on in the bounty campaign, whether there's an important announcement or whatnot. The result, they usually miss crucial updates from the project team or the bounty manager himself. My guess is, this was the same in your case. Am I right?
You are right, that time I was busy 3 days. I never thought that they will provide only 4 days. Some projects reopen their KYC even after long time" check Thinkcoin". But TEMTUM was totally disagree to reopen. Don't you think this is new process?

New process of what? Reducing the number of bounty participants that'll receive bounty rewards? I doubt it. You see, if the campaign itself is transparent on how many tokens are allocated to the bounty pool from the very beginning and is using stake-based rewards system, there's no point for them to reduce the number of eligible bounty participants to receive rewards. Unless of course, the circumstances are different, like if they're using fix-rates for the bounty rewards, then reducing the bounty participants would mean the project team would be handing out a lesser amount of tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
You said it already, for those long months you are aware that you need to submit KYC so why you did not prepare everything while waiting for the rewards to be available so you can submit it right away and not to missed getting your rewards. if the company adds the KYC then that's a question but since the beginning they implement to ask for KYC so it's need for participants to be well prepare submitting their data.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1

it quite unfortunate that you are among the few who didn't receive their rewards. I feel so sadden that bounty hunters are at the mercy of BMs and project owners. I was lucky to have received my reward but the process was not an easy one. i had to submit the KYC form twice and i kept on reminding the BM that my name was excluded from the reward sheet down till the last minute. i almost lost hope before he had a change of heart and finally added me to the list of those who are to receive the TEM Tokens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 12
unfortunately this happens, I myself participated in such companies that added KYC at the end of bounty and gave 5-6 days to complete it.
In fact, these are scam projects and we need to talk about them as negatively as possible.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
In four days? what?
This is not good especially since the KYC process is a difficult decision as we are not sure in this campaign whether our identities will be safe in their care. And another they give short time to provided for KYC and why didn't they accept your application? can you please qoute here? so that we also know what we should recommend to you.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Lessons for you:

• You should follow the project even after you finished promoting them
  • Submit KYC if they mandated to be able to get your bounty token.

I'm not familiar with the project itself, but it looks like almost everyone is saying that it is a legit project.
As far as Hhampuz goes, he is also a legit btc and bounty campaign manager, I can vouch for him because I have work many projects with Hhampuz in the past.

Exactly, this is the behavior of most bounty hunters, if you are not active in the project you follow to get first hand information, then who is to blame? even why the @op tries to shift the blame on tem and bm, it is very clear that the majority of the fault is coming from him, distribution can not be delayed because some few people refuse to follow up with update.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
KYC should be open for bounty participants from the start of the campaign to the very end, the fault is yours and i hope you learn from your mistake which is joining bounties that planned to accept KYC after bounty ends, fair projects will make KYC available right when bounty starts

OP has something to be disappointed it's lost time and effort, we should not blame him for this, if he knew this he will not waste his time going through that, for OP ask the dev for consideration, if they did not grant it, then you cannot do anything but move to another campaign and learn your lesson

It's only natural to feel disappointed and regretful, however, what's done is done.
Their telegram channel is not entertaining any concern regarding the bounty who wasn't able to submit KYC verification at the set date. It seems that the project will not consider even how long he stayed in the project.
OP should move on instead and learn from his own mistake and start to become more responsible when it matters on his bounty rewards.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
KYC should be open for bounty participants from the start of the campaign to the very end, the fault is yours and i hope you learn from your mistake which is joining bounties that planned to accept KYC after bounty ends, fair projects will make KYC available right when bounty starts

OP has something to be disappointed it's lost time and effort, we should not blame him for this, if he knew this he will not waste his time going through that, for OP ask the dev for consideration, if they did not grant it, then you cannot do anything but move to another campaign and learn your lesson
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

They are strict when it comes to submitting KYC. This is not new nor been  a norm of projects just to keep away the user from receiving their designated tokens. Well because there are lots of impostor out there. Hhampuz is a great member here in this forum, known by a lot of users when it comes to managing campaign he is no fraud. In addition, try to address your concern to him, message him in this forum. Feel sorry for you but that is your responsibility as a member.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
KYC for temtum is very easy because we only submit documents to coinall and it takes 4 days to complete KYC form. This is your fault for not caring or not following development of the project, making this all lesson so that you don't repeat it again in the future. Wink
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
that's why we have to check every day the telegram group, is there an update or not. I have also experienced it, if I did not forget the PRIME-X bounty. just like you, after the bounty ends, I look for a new bounty and ignore the telegram group. apparently there is a mandatory kyc and I missed it. as a result, I am not entitled to any reward. This can be an experience for all colleagues here, to check the bounty telegram group that we follow every day, or every time so that we don't miss the latest information from the team.
Pages:
Jump to: