Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this a new process to reject more user from getting tokens? - page 7. (Read 731 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 19
I know more experience members are here than me who have information. Is TEMTUM project legit to everyone? I participated a campaign that name is "Temtum" managed "Hhampuz". I worked 1.5 months then waited for 2.5 months (78 days) for get my rewards. I knew that I have to submit my KYC but for KYC they gave me only 4 days and I missed it. Now I banned from telegram group for asking my rewards. Without any tokens!!😭😭😭
This should be an experience for all of us, because after the bounty is finished we usually just wait without wanting to see the latest news from their bounty telegram, so that when there is something important news, we will find out too late, honestly we cannot completely blame the manager in this matter because kyc or not bounty of course it is an absolute decision of the team, as well as the duration of the kyc itself must have become the decision of the team.
Its another form of cheating or avoiding to pay 100% bounty hunters, a legit bounty with KYC will open the KYC form at the very start of the bounty, that will be enough time to avoid missing out or mistakes  like rejection of ID e.t.c  few bounties will even compulsory to pass KYC first before promoting project  
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
~
I knew that I have to submit my KYC but for KYC they gave me only 4 days and I missed it. Now I banned from telegram group for asking my rewards. Without any tokens!!😭😭😭
If I remember correctly, they have given two options to provide KYC before. First is do it on the exchange, second is do it once their wallet is ready. I just visited their telegram and the admin claim the KYC form was open for two months https://t.me/temtumcommunity/22500
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
I know more experience members are here than me who have information. Is TEMTUM project legit to everyone? I participated a campaign that name is "Temtum" managed "Hhampuz". I worked 1.5 months then waited for 2.5 months (78 days) for get my rewards. I knew that I have to submit my KYC but for KYC they gave me only 4 days and I missed it. Now I banned from telegram group for asking my rewards. Without any tokens!!😭😭😭
The question is do you pass the KYC? if no then do not bother to stress yourself because you will never get paid, this is one good reason why i hate bounty with KYC, i know temtum is a legit project but i detect that it become add for projects to pay boubtyhunters after it became successful, its like that KYC implementation is an escape for them
he did not pass since he miss the 4 days deadline to be able to claim thier bounty. Actually i never agree of the idea that you are given only 4 days to make kyc. they can do that from the start and after the bounty campaigb, why they need to give 4 days deadline?
Activity: 574
Merit: 25
This should be an experience for all of us, because after the bounty is finished we usually just wait without wanting to see the latest news from their bounty telegram, so that when there is something important news, we will find out too late, honestly we cannot completely blame the manager in this matter because kyc or not bounty of course it is an absolute decision of the team, as well as the duration of the kyc itself must have become the decision of the team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
The question is do you pass the KYC? if no then do not bother to stress yourself because you will never get paid, this is one good reason why i hate bounty with KYC, i know temtum is a legit project but i detect that it become add for projects to pay boubtyhunters after it became successful, its like that KYC implementation is an escape for them
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: