Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money? - page 28. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Absolutely!! Buterin says: “A lot of people cheer the wealth redistribution that’s coming from cryptocurrency because they think, oh, it’s old money that’s being disempowered and fl ashy new tech money that’s being empowered, but I’m skeptical that people involved in cryptocurrency are better people than people involved in the banking system. If crypto succeeds, it’s not because it empowers better people. It’s because it empowers better institutions."
So, all we all want is profit!
Cypto currency is now the trending way of gaining an extra money, I believe that many people is now really becoming more interested in it because crypto is really amazing it is built with many simple ways to earn a huge amount of money with a very few capital, I think it is now becoming more popular because of its good feedback and crypto is already been trusted for such a along time that is why it is now really valuable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Absolutely!! Buterin says: “A lot of people cheer the wealth redistribution that’s coming from cryptocurrency because they think, oh, it’s old money that’s being disempowered and fl ashy new tech money that’s being empowered, but I’m skeptical that people involved in cryptocurrency are better people than people involved in the banking system. If crypto succeeds, it’s not because it empowers better people. It’s because it empowers better institutions."
So, all we all want is profit!
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
Yes it is. Apparently most of the users including me who say bitcoin is the best and all that crap do mean that they only like bitcoin just because of the money they are able to earn. Bitcoin is a great project yes but had it been a project where users don't get any monetary return or something ,then things wouldn't be the way they are right now. Just cherish whatever we have.
Yes I can simply say that its true. Hence, bitcoin is just an asset for me and not sure that everytime it can give us bulks of money because bitcoin is volatile meaning that the price of bitcoin is not stable so we cant predict if we will earn a big amount of money everytime. But its based on a person on what style did he or she used to earn here such as investing, mining and joining signature campaign.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
Yes it is. Apparently most of the users including me who say bitcoin is the best and all that crap do mean that they only like bitcoin just because of the money they are able to earn. Bitcoin is a great project yes but had it been a project where users don't get any monetary return or something ,then things wouldn't be the way they are right now. Just cherish whatever we have.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I think its not just basically way to make money because you can have earn more here much more in your real job. I quit my job for this for giving fulltime here in bitcoin.  This is easy way and easy make money.
I don't know its just sound crazy but quit real job to spare your time for Bitcoin is a bad idea, cuz Bitcoin is an unstable stuff and sometimes your money can go down for long time that you won't to sell it. If I were you, I would stay in that job  at least I have fixed income.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
For me not only does it helps you financially but also mentally providing you experienced and knowledgeable in the way you are dealing with the real world. Yes it does provide additional money, but as take a look at a bigger picture many successful people because of bitcoin are doing actually great not just of money given to them by bitcoin but the knowledge and experienced they attain through it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Generally speaking, we invest not only money but also our time and effort. Is this basically just another way to make money? I would say yes and that's an unavoidable fact. We don't invest or believe in something without thinking about what's in it for us, right? It may vary from one person to the next but essentially, we invest with the expectation to earn more, return of investment (ROI). It's good that you're keeping yourself updated with the market's status, though.
Activity: 337
Merit: 10
Bet2dream.com
What is your take on this? Is this all a phase, part of how this game works?

It is hard to understand what you are asking. Are you asking our opinion regarding why everyone is using bitcoins only for investment ?
Maybe this person thinks that this is just a game only? Though we all know you can play on gambling but you can earn here as long as you will follow instructions and also try to review the rules given by the forum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
For now, it would be just another way to make money because blockchain technology is still in its introductory phase. There is an opportunity to make money so why not take advantage of it. There are many projects that if use by majority of people would be a big help because it can make their work more efficient and access to the data would be fast and more simple.

However, only a few use this now so we cannot see yet the potential of it. All we can see is the price of the coins use in this projects and speculate to make money but if majority use the coin for its actual use then there would be less volatility. Later on when majority of people use blockchain then we can see that actual use case of the projects will flourish.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
Yes I think this is a way to make money. One of them is participating in bitcoin. There are lots of coins there, and also trading. I think you should be grateful you can still make money from various projects. And this is the phase, how money can be generated through bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
We can say that this is basically just another way to make money but making money is not an easy job if we have to work hard and to use our skills at right time and at a right place then may we earn some money in the future So it is good to use this currency now and this is the crypto era most of the people use daily transaction over the internet using these currencies and it is good because those who have this money they are earning over the holding of this currency as well.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
I think its not just basically way to make money because you can have earn more here much more in your real job. I quit my job for this for giving fulltime here in bitcoin.  This is easy way and easy make money.
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Yes, it is another way to make money because working hard in bitcoin gives you more chances of having an opportunity to be profitable. Right now i am thinking that working bitcoin is the only way for me to earn extra income because of its easy access and you will not use your force just to earn. Just to be knowledgeable enough and have ideas in order to join campaign and earn. Right now there are lot of unemployed individuals are given a chance to earn and make lives better because of bitcoin so it is basically a help to us people who are engage with.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
If you started joining bitcoin in the right way, congratulations to you. Some of your research and reasons quiet good and constructive. Bitcoin is the internet of money this means that bitcoin is a money changing from crypto to actual money. Yes, the price goes high and goes low but the value and the volume will not change only the price change. Unlucky we as the late comers we didn't mate the first time that bitcoin year in starting. But still we have a chance to make some alt coins in this place. Bitcoin is an another way of making money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
Yeah this one had got it completely right I believe.  Cheesy

People when saw the crypto for the first time they were wondering what the hell this thing is and they asserted it to the value of USD. That was the very first mistake that happened in the past and for which we see the outcome as is today!

We were the one who made mistake when first sold out the pizza for 10k bitcoins and we were the one who made mistake making great story later on that how pizza boy made millions in few years who had sold the pizza for 10k. That was the shit thing happened and the blockchain's real thing got messed up, the whole idea got covered up and we only saw bitcoin as asset or store value.

There were only few people who understood the idea of blockchain and took the shot to develop it further. Otherwise we would have have never seen he bitcoin that we see today. Off course that is why we are struggling in the advancement of the bitcoin and any crypto service based on the blockchain.

Hopefully this will change as new people will see the hunger of its development.
Activity: 224
Merit: 19
Yes because as of now we have no choice because Bitcoin is not yet widely accepted, most of the time we still need to use FIAT if we are going to buy something. Blockchain technology is not yet fully realized. If Bitcoin/crypto is widely accepted then that will change, but i do not think that this will happen in the near future.
It may take while before we see this happening but I think it will we just need to be patient. 
Activity: 122
Merit: 15
Long Live BTC
Yes bitcoin is a new way how to make money and earned profit. Like me Ive almost 9 years employed and i always find a way how to earned extra profit that should not put so much time because of my work.But, when I learned and discovered this forum and joining to signature campaign its nice to see that doing this now im earning money and convert it into cash and I used it  in my daily expenses without affecting my work.
Pages:
Jump to: