Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this basically just another way to make money? - page 25. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 14
Offcaus yes, bitcoin is another way of making money, bitcoin has save many peoples from financial bondage, bitcoin now become a source income, and numerous peoples became rich through bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
Basically make Bitcoin easier for people to transact online and also make it easier for people to transfer money from various countries, but Bitcoin can also be used for long-term investments where people will benefit, there are many pitur and system in Bitcoin technology that allows Users to collect coins which can then be changed in local currency. In addition to a place to make money, Bitcoin is a place to learn about the digital economy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Yes, you can start to be part of bitcoin by joining bounty or signature campaign to make money, but patient, effort and knowledge about bitcoin is needed for you to get btc and make it grow.

Yes, bitcoin is another way to make money, you just apply or join bounty project or signature campaign in order to earn money. But before you join make sure you are knowledgeable about it because the job is more on posting and sharing about bitcoin.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Yes, you can start to be part of bitcoin by joining bounty or signature campaign to make money, but patient, effort and knowledge about bitcoin is needed for you to get btc and make it grow.
Activity: 29
I don't want to get indulged further as because they are not for earning they are for ruining Sad
Activity: 228
I am making money from youtube but to do that requires a process of preparation, building and persistence. Of course, bitcointalk and crypto are a special kind of work and value for money is much higher. It will be easy when you get:
- Know the rules
- have the knowledge and experience
- Effort and perseverance
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
Activity: 36
I don't look upon it as a way to earn as for me its the earning itself Smiley change the thinking buddies
Activity: 56
ITS THE WAY TO MAKE MONEY BUT IF U STUCK IN COIN OR TOKEN THAT IS SCAM . THEN U WILL END UP LOOSING ALL YOUR MONEY. U HAVE TO BE ATTENTIVE 24*7 AND KEEP WATCH ON MARKET COS IN JUST 6 HOURS THE WHOLE MARKET CAN ALTER.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Activity: 83
I think so, because you earn buy bounties, campaign and forums. But it will take time for you to earn. So just be patient. Easy but be patient
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.

Yes, like me I am still a student but through bitcoin I don't need to received money from my parents instead I pay my own expenses from the money I earn from bitcoin.

Yes having bitcoin is another way to make money because if you invest it can double your money or investment. Its not only investment but also it can give extra income which helps us in our financial needs.
Activity: 98
I think Yes because in my experience I need a lot of money to help my family . Joining the bitcoin help me to earn money even I'm working . Money that i get cannot survive so I join this to help a lot in everyday. It adds income for my family.

Yes, like me I am still a student but through bitcoin I don't need to received money from my parents instead I pay my own expenses from the money I earn from bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Here in bitcointalk forum making money is so easy all you have to do is keep hardworking and applied patience to have success and gain money.
Activity: 84
Yes, bitcoin is the right way to make money. I also consider that bitcoin is my source of income.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 2
I had get several interesting answers though Grin.

My question - or at least the dilemma I are having - is that it mostly feels like it has only one goal that is certainly to make as much money as possible. But for folks that are just getting in it could be confusing because they perceive it as the biggest progressive change of recent years the same as I did.

Right now I kinda feel disappointed that to 99% of folks invested into crypto it appears to be nothing more that a source of income. A 'get it quick as the party is over' kind of thing.
Activity: 54
bitcoin is another way to earn money in addition to real work, bitcoin can be done anywhere, no need at the office, at home can also be done.
Activity: 29
What else could it be used for? I want to have myself a house and Audi Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: