Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this concerning? This could be a conspiracy too. - page 3. (Read 919 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
As long as it's something like forgotten bumps and not plagiarism, I don't think you have to worry about getting banned for those old posts.
Nah! they are not bumps or plagiarism. I give you the oldest one as reference,

Hi synechist you doing great job on this thread keep up the hard work.
I want to know once everyone get nhz asset for blocknet tokens
When can we expect steady monthly income based on blocknet tokens example let's say if I have 2500 blocknet
What can I expect in return if I keep holding it.

You'll get a monthly salary of $3000 to $4000 dollars a month, plus a free ticket to Disneyland.

Jimmy Zed
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Exactly! Plus camel free.
If I recall then it was a sarcastic response.
Activity: 1659
Merit: 687
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
As long as it's something like forgotten bumps and not plagiarism, I don't think you have to worry about getting banned for those old posts.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I heard this conspiracy (or may be true) that if a user has issue with other user or if a user wants another user to be penalized then they target the user and reports their posts as many as they can. If they failed to report recent posts they even go long way back and try to find posts which have few chances to be reported as spam or off-topic or things like that so that the reported posts get deleted frequently with the hope that the user get some punishment most probably a ban or something.

This is what I am suspecting in my case :-P

Please check the deleted posts below. If I am not wrong then someone obviously going long way back (even in 2014 LOL) and reporting the posts from my post history. I do not blame mods because I know they are loaded with job and in pressure to complete their daily tasks. May be they did not pay much attention to the posts to check if they were off topic/spam.

I am not complaining here however I am curious to know the reasoning from the reporter :-D  Is it possible?

I also have this topic to discuss here.
Should someone go all the way back to 2014 (5 years old) and report a post? Is this something to concern at all?

Reporting a post much more make sense if it's recent (one day or two days or let's say a week or may be a month old).

Cheers :-)
Pages:
Jump to: