Pages:
Author

Topic: is this dice game site cheating ? - page 2. (Read 2553 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010
August 15, 2014, 05:15:32 AM
You cannot show a dice site is cheating you unless you can prove there is a flaw in the system such that they can change a result before you roll. Seeing as you can't actually do that with much ease - the other alternative is to run 1 billion bets and look at the amount of variation. If you get more than 1% variation at 1 billion rolls I'd say you have discovered a problem. Given the fact your assumptions are based upon a grand total of < 100 bets, they are meaningless.
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
August 15, 2014, 04:11:36 AM

Lmfao I wonder how many bets all these "rounds" took
As well as this I think you're an utter cool to think you are right, just look at how you are betting. It's disgraceful.

Roll 10 1.1x's you'll most likely win 5-10 or even more as statistics expect... The other odds depend how you play but from what I am seeing, looks like you're throwing random, UNLIKELY bets.

What are the chances of getting another under 50 after rolling a 30 as one of your rounds show? I'll tell you, EXTREMELY slim, I would say 25% (being halved original odds per win)

we live in 2 different universes friend,pointless to argue with you...
August 15, 2014, 02:29:23 AM
3. Why do you care...? You don't seem to realize that you're the one wrong here. Have you found 1 person that supports your ridiculous statements? No? Face reality, please.

Well when you have the site as your signature and make money by bringing more suckers to bet ,you are going to fight for what you "belive" in ...

I have nothing to gain from that site or by asking the questions if they are cheating...i just don't like scammers and don't like people to get scammed that's it.

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2014, 10:49:02 PM

2. I do have an infinite amount of money from the faucet. I never use my own money.
3. Accept your own stupidity.

---------------------

2.No you don't ,each time you get money from the  faucet,it's a different round...
3.How old are you kid ?

2. Yes, so what? I never put my own money in, and even in the minimal chance that i lose, I can just grab more from the faucet.

3. Why do you care...? You don't seem to realize that you're the one wrong here. Have you found 1 person that supports your ridiculous statements? No? Face reality, please.

Why r u trying to confuse with chance prediction. Do a simple test just like u did a little ago. If u are sure that u'll definitely lose at the Big Bet, just note the down the hash value before playing that final one or edit it with your input and play. After the game match it with your result and report here. SIMPLE !!!

Just to please you ,i deleted my cookies and maid new account and did the same test ,here are the screenshot :

One

Two

Three

Four

And Five

well look at that it's a miracle! Smiley

See the provably fair section? Check the bets for yourself. You shall find that they are completely fair.
August 14, 2014, 02:29:03 PM
Why r u trying to confuse with chance prediction. Do a simple test just like u did a little ago. If u are sure that u'll definitely lose at the Big Bet, just note the down the hash value before playing that final one or edit it with your input and play. After the game match it with your result and report here. SIMPLE !!!

Just to please you ,i deleted my cookies and maid new account and did the same test ,here are the screenshot :

One

Two

Three

Four

And Five

well look at that it's a miracle! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
August 14, 2014, 12:55:24 PM
And here is way i don't bet my real money :

Let's say you play heads or tails probability of you getting heads in round 1 is  1/2

After 3 flips you will get 1/8 chance to win

The more you bet ,the more chances for you to lose ,simple math

So the only way to double your money is if you bet "all in" first time and after that you withdraw...any other way you will reduce your chances of winning ...

http://www.math-magic.com/probability/coins.htm

August 14, 2014, 11:38:29 AM
And here is way i don't bet my real money :

Let's say you play heads or tails probability of you getting heads in round 1 is  1/2

After 3 flips you will get 1/8 chance to win

The more you bet ,the more chances for you to lose ,simple math

So the only way to double your money is if you bet "all in" first time and after that you withdraw...any other way you will reduce your chances of winning ...

http://www.math-magic.com/probability/coins.htm
August 14, 2014, 11:25:59 AM

2. I do have an infinite amount of money from the faucet. I never use my own money.

---------------------

2.No you don't ,each time you get money from the  faucet,it's a different round...
3.How old are you kid ?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
August 14, 2014, 11:24:48 AM
You guys are wasting time on someone who doesn't understand what he's doing and gambling on it.

Also, you are gambling, so the outcome is unpredictable. I've done 1 million rolls martingale style, and while it does seem to have a pattern, you never really know the next roll. (It was on another site.)
August 14, 2014, 11:19:21 AM

See? Lookup the bets if you want to.

you are hopeless,the martingale system works only if you have a infinite amount of money ,at one point you will lose if yo have a limited amount of money...

1. We weren't talking about that at all.
August 14, 2014, 11:16:34 AM

you are hopeless,the martingale system works only if you have a infinite amount of money ,at one point you will lose if yo have a limited amount of money...
August 14, 2014, 11:08:45 AM

Umm... It's not even a discussion, there's no "pattern", everything is provably fair and you're the one that isn't understanding this. Please try to read the "provably fair" section on PrimeDice.

if there is no pattern then how come i predicted  the ending ? come on man... are you really that naive to believe the guy/company that is making a profit if you lose your money ? Smiley

*facepalm*

1. Screenshots can be faked.
2. You can bet many times and then take a few samples saying that it's unfair.
3. You are the stupid guy, READ WHAT "PROVABLY FAIR" IS!
4. They have a house edge, so they will always profit. I doubt you even know what "house edge" means.

Also,

August 14, 2014, 11:04:48 AM

Umm... It's not even a discussion, there's no "pattern", everything is provably fair and you're the one that isn't understanding this. Please try to read the "provably fair" section on PrimeDice.

if there is no pattern then how come i predicted  the ending ? come on man... are you really that naive to believe the guy/company that is making a profit if you lose your money ? Smiley
August 14, 2014, 11:04:29 AM
You are all so, so dumb when you say there is no strategy...

Ok so there is no difference putting all my money on 2x in one bet comparing to doing varieties of odds and divisions of my balance on higher/lower odds over a series of hundreds of bets? That's called a strategy.

Exactly. Open excel and make martingale derivatives, taking into account the risk and the return, and find one that suits you. Don't be stupid.
August 14, 2014, 10:56:02 AM

That's what i am trying to tell you ,there is no strategy ,each time you go big your chances get lowered somehow ...

No. You obviously don't understand what "provably fair" means and you are just being stupid... argh.
And yes, there are strategies, search them or find them for yourself.

never mind if we are going to discuss like this ...

August 14, 2014, 10:53:32 AM

That's what i am trying to tell you ,there is no strategy ,each time you go big your chances get lowered somehow ...

No. You obviously don't understand what "provably fair" means and you are just being stupid... argh.

never mind if we are going to discuss like this ...
August 14, 2014, 10:51:13 AM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 14, 2014, 10:50:17 AM

No they DONT, the chance is ALWAYS 1% lower than it should be of happening because that is the house edge.

Look please you need to learn how to verify the bets. This is the only way you will realize you are wrong.

Heres what you do:
In real life flip a coin 10 times, heads you win tails you lose, see what the outcome is, it should be 5 right? well see for yourself, it won't ALWAYS be 5. You could get 0 or you could get all 10 or any other number of wins. Just because the chances of you winning are 50% doesn't mean you WILL win 50% of the time.
August 14, 2014, 10:48:18 AM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 14, 2014, 10:47:57 AM
I didn't say for you to use my strategy (besides that's just off the top of my head) I just gave a tip.
Find out your own strategies by analysing your numbers and playing according to that.

Um... there is no strategy when betting on a provably fair dice site like primedice. Every bet has exactly 1% less chance of happening than it should, there is no bet that is better. It is entirely up to luck.
Pages:
Jump to: