Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this ether mining rig profitable? - page 2. (Read 1393 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
June 20, 2017, 06:29:41 PM
It only comes with 2 video cards, so I would not call it that great of a deal. If you added another high end power supply and 4 more video cards at your own expense it would be a nice mining rig, as it is now it's essentially only half completed imo.

At current exchange rate and difficulty it would take about 150 days to break even at that price with just 2 video cards.  

Thanks for replying. Appreciate it.

This is the calculated profit on that site:

Breakeven at 5.09 months, and it should produce €225 monthly after that. Is that accurate? Don't really care about those 5.09 months, as long as it gives profit after the breakeven period.. What do you think?

Edited to add: This is being advertised as a rig for beginners. I'm seriously considering buying this as my first rig. But it has to make profit eventually, otherwise it's money and time not well spent.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
June 20, 2017, 06:00:42 PM
It only comes with 2 video cards, so I would not call it that great of a deal. If you added another high end power supply and 4 more video cards at your own expense it would be a nice mining rig, as it is now it's essentially only half completed imo.

At current exchange rate and difficulty it would take about 150 days to break even at that price with just 2 video cards. 
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
June 20, 2017, 02:55:54 PM
Hey guys,

Came accross this rig in a FB ad:
https://www.arcticsecrets.nl/zakelijk/nvidia-gp106-miner-level-1

Is it profitable? Is it even possible to break even?

Any tips/suggestions/thoughts?

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: