Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this for real ? another fork of bitcoin ? BITCOIN DIAMOND - page 6. (Read 16119 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Here is a overview of forks:  Shocked

http://mapofcoins.com/

wow this site it's amazing! and scary at the same time, what the hell are they thinking? when you watch the whole picture it's amazingly scary.. and if you watch from right to left you see BTC is the one and the only, nothing can compare with it!
Activity: 32
Merit: 10
Seriously, bitcoin is very much in need of fast transaction times and a reduction in its cost. If in the bitcoin this improvement is not carried out, then let such improvements go to his new clones. Let it be bitcoin-diamond. The main thing is that all these coins work. Let the skeptics sneer.

The transaction times with BID are damn near instantaneous and it's already got 1 gigahashes on the pool that launched hours ago.

If they fix their website and figure out something to do with it, it will be a winner I think. POS/POW. New blockchain. Network faster than the ROI coin released a few days ago. I mined that for a day and it took 18 hours to confirm a payout and it's listed higher than BID right now on the shitcoin exchange. Terrible.

But I'm not investing money in it. I'm moving around a bunch of mined new ass alts.
Activity: 131
Merit: 26
Code:
www.coinscamlist.com
Activity: 238
Merit: 108
I just received my bitcoin gold from an online gambling site that happens to be a wallet also, every time there's a fork they inform us but this Bitcoin Diamond was not yet announce even the Bitcoin silver I just don't know where these news coming from but just in case I hope this would not affect the current standing of bitcoin and more of that we received the equivalent amount of bitcoin like I always experience.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
so much rumor about bitcoin fork , i also heard that will be a fork which will produce bitcoin silver..
Don't know if it's true or not.. just wait for it
Activity: 233
Here is a overview of forks:  Shocked

http://mapofcoins.com/
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
this is getting bad and overwhelming in this space. can the community shut it down

Let them keep forking themselves because all they could become is an altcoin and nothing equal to the original bitcoin. These rumors of forks and what not are all being born out of greed and persona;l gains by a select few in this community.
Activity: 220
this is getting bad and overwhelming in this space. can the community shut it down
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
There are more and more forks of bitcoin announced each day but most of them are completely worthless and have very very little support. Eventually people will realise they are a complete waste of peoples time and won't even bother to create a market for them, maybe then we won't see so many forks. For as long as people can make money doing it then it will happen.
Activity: 165
After all these failed forks, do you seriously think anyone would care about more shit alt coin trying to make money on BTC glory?

FFS, this is counter productive for people behind these alts. Complete bullshit!
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
It'd be priced at 1/10 of main btc price at the time of split . Man..... that sounds quite tempting. C'mon guys lets go make some free money
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
They are just useless forks and now even people are fed of such frequent forks.At first,people feared when they heard of hard forks.They just sold their BTCs in panic before hard fork.Then people got interested in getting free coins due to hard fork and so they started buying BTCs before hard fork.But now,they found recently BTG to be a scam.So,they no more expect hard forks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
People are now almost aware that all these forks are only for the benefit of devs and they actually don't deliver anything unique.BTG is a scam.Most of its coins are premined.BCH is created by bitcoin antichrist only for his benefit.Now bitcoin diamond and even bitcoin silver yet to come.They would just come and disappear and they would have no impact over bitcoin.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I thinks it's just a joke. I just visited their web www.btcd.io, and it show 404 Not found. LOL, The dev not serious about this project.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
Let's get real, these forks are here to stay, people are making money off them, I don't see that stopping.

Just like altcoins back then, people got mad at them for being Bitcoin clones with slight modifications, but some actually stayed and became successful.

Some people qualify these forks as dividends for Bitcoin Holders, do you think this is worth exploring ?

What could be the role of these Alt-Bitcoins in let's say, 3 to 5 years ?    Do you think they represent a threat to the current scarcity based model of Bitcoin?

Obviously, there's a real situation that needs to be addressed.
No one knows on what would be the roles of those forked coins on 3 to 5 years time but im sure they would really just the same on those traditional alts in the market which do have still some active traders or investors who do play on its price. For now if theres another fork into bitcoin which would be named Bitcoin diamond then i wont really be surprised anymore and i do expect that there would really be more upcoming.
Activity: 276
Merit: 254
Some people qualify these forks as dividends for Bitcoin Holders, do you think this is worth exploring ?

I see it as trying the new forked Bitcoin for free, whether it is usefull for me or not. I would not buy new altcoin just to test it out. So I see Bitcoin forks as a good way for many people to test the coin, and if it brings something usefull it get decent userbase fast.

What could be the role of these Alt-Bitcoins in let's say, 3 to 5 years ?    Do you think they represent a threat to the current scarcity based model of Bitcoin?

Not a threat to Bitcoin, for these Alt-Bitcoins to become used, they must bring something which Bitcoin cannot offer. I see Bitcoin usefull for speculative investing and high value transfers only. So there are different use cases for Alt-Bitcoins, especialy small value transfers. But the privacy might be usefull as well.
Activity: 270
Merit: 130
DeLouvois.com Bitcoin Luxury Marketplace Est. 2016
Let's get real, these forks are here to stay, people are making money off them, I don't see that stopping.

Just like altcoins back then, people got mad at them for being Bitcoin clones with slight modifications, but some actually stayed and became successful.

Obviously, there's a real situation that needs to be addressed.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Seriously, bitcoin is very much in need of fast transaction times and a reduction in its cost. If in the bitcoin this improvement is not carried out, then let such improvements go to his new clones. Let it be bitcoin-diamond. The main thing is that all these coins work. Let the skeptics sneer.
Activity: 197
Christmas will be very good for the whales who are perpetrating this fraud. All these forks are caused a lot of FOMO money to be tied up in bitcoin with the hope of free coins, ultimately pumping the price upwards. Personally waiting for the dump to happen which unfortunately will trap a lot of people who bought at these highs.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
I have to say that all this bitcoin forks are going on my nervs and I don't see the meanig of that. And all this bitcoin related coins have no sense, I truly hope someone will stop this. Someone in the bitcoin community should be the voice of common sense otherwise this might get out of control and hurt bitcoin realy bad.
Pages:
Jump to: