Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this merit system abuse - page 3. (Read 650 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 15
October 31, 2022, 08:14:02 AM
Please note this post is not intended to disrespect anyone, I'm just a curious newbie on the Platform, who wants to know as much as possible on how the forum operate. So if you feel offended, I'm sorry as it's not my intentions to.

• Reading from various section of the platform I discover that some higher rank members are always meriting themselves, despite having some low level of low quality post, why newbies ends up with nothing irrespective of how informative their post is. This system isn't really favorable to Newbies.

• Reading from post history of some of Higher rank members, I discover a lot of low quality Contents, yet they rank up so many merits, Same goes to some newbies with so much positivity, full of information on their content, such post might just end up getting one merit, Why legendary members with low quality Contents, rank up so many merits. I'm wondering why it's so

• Having gone through so many sections of the platform, One can easily discover that there are some group of people that keeps meriting various post, This are the higher rank members who are always at the forefront in seeing newbies grow and increase their rank. And a big thank you to them all

After my observation, i concluded that most higher rank members are selfish with the merit system.

Also few days ago, I came across a post, With random low content, yet one of the higher rank member sent out 30 plus merit to such a low content post. And I'm wondering, what's going on, this prompt this to my head.

" the merit system has been greatly abused by some higher rank members "
Pages:
Jump to: