Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this RAPE? - page 2. (Read 907 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
May 13, 2015, 03:43:08 AM
If she came on to you then no that was not rape, if she never came on to you and you imagined it because of the drugs then yes it was but if you have been together for over a year, I don't see nothing coming of it except she might not see you the same as before depending if she gets strange flash backs etc. That is a weird story and the fact that she said you raped her does not sound good maan, is she being weird when she says it, different to usual? If yes then it needs to be sorted asap
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 13, 2015, 03:27:35 AM
My ex brought up something that realllyy hit me hard and angered me. She said I "technically raped her" but she wasn't going to report it. Um okay...

Heres the story and I want to know if you agree she was raped or not:

One night after 3 hours of studying it was 3am and we were still on Adderall (meaning almost impossible to fall asleep) so I gave me and her a sleeping pill after she asked for one. The sleeping pill I'm prescribed is ambien. Anyways, we get in bed and we both start feeling for lack of a better word, LOOPY. Like seeing stuff, feeling weird and feeling light, was just interesting. Next thing I know she starts touching me all over and then starts kissing me. At this time we've been dating for over a year so we've had sex many times. So I took it as oh sweet my girlfriend coming on to me, gonna have before-sleep sex which is always nice...anyways who is sexually active and good at sex themselves know that if done right both people can pass the fuck out after a good round of sleep and not wake up til next morning.

So she continues to feel me up and all, we start undressing, go thru foreplay, blah blah blah, have sex for 30 minutes and then pass out.
The next morning she tells me she doesn't remember a thing. I clearly do myself and I asked her if she remembers that we had sex. She doesn't. She then says woah thats rape but obviously in a relationship this didn't mean anything but it still made us both feel weird at such a suggestion of that being that.

What do you guys think? I have no knowledge that ambien makes you have memory loss, all I knew was that it makes you loopy and see things sometimes. She also came onto me and was first to make the first actual "sexual advancement" towards me (if you understand what I mean). I don't believe I raped her at all but I am curious to hear what people think on this story.
Pages:
Jump to: