Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the end of crypto? - page 24. (Read 4178 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 02:51:34 PM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
It is too early to say that this is the end of the cryptocurrency. I'd say it's more like a start, even with all the falls. Soon, cryptocurrencies will enter our daily life and this will be the norm.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 02:42:44 PM
your hope is the hope of all the people in this forum, indeed we know that at this time almost all altcoin down, but it all did not make a benchmark that everything will disappear. What I believe is that things will get better by the end of the year.

I live in a developing country, and there are still many that are growing besides my country of residence, I mean by the presence of blockchain technology many developing countries want to implement blockchain technology in the country using bitcoin and altcoin as the raw currency in the country.

So I think the decline of bitcoin and altcoin will not have a big effect in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 02:35:06 PM
I believe that this is a new stage in the development of cryptocurrency. and the fall is just a price update.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
May 26, 2018, 02:32:57 PM
I dont think so that it will be the end of cryptocurrency in the industry because there are lots of people still support their services in the market which is a great sign for their existence.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
May 26, 2018, 10:07:11 AM
There is no way that crypto come to the end because many problem being solve by crypto team, new product built on crypto platform. Crypto is being closer to people and it become nessery in real world life, so it can't be end here.
Activity: 103
May 26, 2018, 09:56:57 AM
No lol, $7-8k is still very high compared to a year ago, you can't expect the market to just constantly grow 10%+ every month.
Activity: 198
May 26, 2018, 09:19:24 AM
I think crypto has no ending. Because its has a source of income, and many people who are really involve in it. So by the help of the rich people or a business man, crypto will never be end or corrupt.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
May 25, 2018, 03:07:20 PM
This will not be the end of cryptocurrency. The life of the cryptocurrency is like a heartbeat on the monitor, the graph up-graph down is life. And it will continue for a long time, we can assume that the present time is the infancy of the cryptocurrency, which will only grow and develop further.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
May 25, 2018, 02:37:09 PM
the fall in the rate does not obviously mean the death of cryptocurrencies. I think that is now obvious small cryptocurrency crisis
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 02:15:48 PM
no this is not a sign of crypto ending up and down the price of coin is reasonable because it's a trade speculation, my advice do not be too panicked with the decline in price one day will definitely recover Wink

I think that the curve is repeating, but look at this cheatsheet or should i say cheatshit:

https://twitter.com/Crypto_4K/status/999605824849883136

For more follow @Crypto_4K on Twitter.
Activity: 243
May 22, 2018, 12:43:40 PM
no this is not a sign of crypto ending up and down the price of coin is reasonable because it's a trade speculation, my advice do not be too panicked with the decline in price one day will definitely recover Wink
Activity: 56
May 22, 2018, 12:35:31 PM
I want to invite you to pay attention to a new, but very promising ICO Vireo. This ICO guarantees you high profits and safe cooperation. Vireo is a really cool and unusual project! Check it!
Activity: 406
May 22, 2018, 12:02:47 PM
Of course this is not the end of the cryptocurrency market as a whole, but because of the constant finding of the market below, I think many will reconsider their attitude towards it. Multiple illusions will end.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 11:52:02 AM
No, this sphere is just beginning to develop! All those who say that the crypto currency will soon disappear are mistaken, because this is the future of mankind, since hidden payments are now in demand
Activity: 150
May 22, 2018, 11:46:37 AM
Definitely it's not the end. I think the market will recover and reach new records, perhaps even this year. The fact that the issue of bitcoin is limited can speak of an increase in prices in the future.
Activity: 378
May 22, 2018, 11:40:26 AM
I'm not sure it will happen now or in the near future, crypto is very volatile and can provide unexpected surprises. We may judge that crypto is currently down dramatically, but in an instant, the crypto is able to reverse the situation by increasing the price of multiples much higher. So I am very sure that crypto is still able to grow again, we just need time to wait. As long as there are and many residents and communities in crypto, I will continue to be optimistic about my decision.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 22, 2018, 11:30:07 AM
The end will be, but not so fast. Cryptocurrency is still very young technology and now very little capital is involved in it.  A few more years the market will grow. Take into account that hundreds of new coins appear on the market. Money for them goes from old coins
Activity: 518
May 22, 2018, 11:05:05 AM
As far as cryptocurrency is concern, there is no end in sight yet. The world are not paying attention to revolution that is already happening in cryptocurrency. The bitcoin is always condider to be an alternative means of payment that is not significant yet!
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
May 22, 2018, 11:02:07 AM
The cryptocurrency market is stronger than ever. It will grow and develop for many years, pleasing us with new revolutionary coins.
Activity: 120
May 22, 2018, 10:55:54 AM
Do not panic, the market will recover in the near future and the fact that the rate is now behaving unstable is a normal phenomenon.
Pages:
Jump to: