Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the end of crypto? - page 21. (Read 4178 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 04, 2018, 03:52:46 AM
Definitely it's not the end. I think the market will recover and reach new records, perhaps even this year. The fact that the issue of bitcoin is limited can speak of an increase in prices in the future.
I don't think it will be the end of the cryptocurrency. this crisis or problems have many times to happened and it is always survived, the cryptocurrency. even the month and the price of now is still low, I know that many would be hoping for the rising up. this is called the true survivor and true believer .
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 03:52:23 AM
If the price of the Bitcoin back like what has been experienced in 2016 I think it unlikely because of investors very much at all. And many people who save Bitcoin because they convinced the price will go up high Bitcoin again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 03:50:57 AM
Exactly not.
The cryptocurrency will not end as easily. There have been so many concepts and projects of the cryptocurrency in the world. There are many more people that are involved in the cryptocurrency. there also growing activities and amount of the altcoins.
The decreasing of the Bitcoin and the altcoins doesn't sign that the crypto will end. They are changeable and they are still progressing.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 03:50:47 AM
Crypto is not going to come to an end, and thinking that it will really disappear is one of the most dumbest thing that i have ever seen in here. came on guys, be a little bit more creative while trying to create FUD.
Activity: 79
June 04, 2018, 03:43:44 AM
Definitely it's not the end. I think the market will recover and reach new records, perhaps even this year. The fact that the issue of bitcoin is limited can speak of an increase in prices in the future.
Activity: 21
June 04, 2018, 03:41:33 AM
It can't really be the end of Crypto. The falling of the market was based on a bunch of factors such as the possibility of market manipulation and the talk of impending regulations, This type of slump happens in any type of market but just as usual there shall always be a bounce as time goes. Apart from the financial aspect connected to the Crypto market, there is still a huge gathering of companies taking up various forms of Blockchain tech to improve the way that they operate as businesses for efficiency and productivity. There is a lot of FUD being spread about Crypto but the movement of peer to peer distribution is far to strong to bury your head in the sand clutching on to your cash.
Activity: 168
June 04, 2018, 03:27:32 AM
No, Krypto won't die ... this is a usual price drop . Wait and it will grow again .Any fall is a reason for investment
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
June 04, 2018, 03:24:47 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
If the bitcoin price is continue to go down all the tokens or altcoins are affected. And all the fuds/panic sellings is one of the reason why bitcoin is going down.And not is the end of the crypto not at all is favor to us if you want high price sometimes we need to understand why this happen to bitcoin crash.
Activity: 266
June 04, 2018, 03:19:33 AM
crypto currencies have recently started to be used by everyone and are on the path of being universal. there will be fluctuations in the currency of the crypto currency, but it will never come to  end
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 02:51:03 AM
No need to panic , crypto will live a long time.
Activity: 115
June 04, 2018, 02:49:41 AM
No, the fluctuations in the encryption market are normal, there will be no market that has been rising, and there will be no market that has been falling. I believe that as soon as we have patience, the market will sooner or later recover.
Activity: 112
June 04, 2018, 02:48:04 AM
The price of cypto fluctuates, but this also happened last year. Yet before the end of last year, the price massively increased. Cryptocurrency is volatile, but that doesn't mean this will be the end. This is the right time to buy more coins because the price would be massive soon
Activity: 210
June 04, 2018, 02:42:35 AM
I think this is not the time for Cryptocurrency to end.
This is a time to developing then there will be an increase and a decrease in prices.
For a long time Cryptocurrency is Volatile then Cryptocurrency price will increase and decrease in price.
That is a normal thing happening in the world of Cryptocurrency.
Most importantly you should not be discouraged in Cryptocurrency business just because the value of prices decreased.
Someday Cryptocurrency will experience a price increase.
Activity: 74
June 04, 2018, 02:33:18 AM
In my opinion, this is just a correction wave. Price cannot continue rising without any correction. That is how a typical financial market works. At some point, you would expect a healthy correction. This is normal. I believe crypto would make new highs by the end of this year
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 02:24:52 AM
The Crypto Exchange is a system that will not come to an end. It keeps growing every day. It's hard to follow.
You have to be careful, it's hard to make money as easy as the old one.
The crypto stock market will continue for many years.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 12:28:35 AM
Yes, we know and realize that the prices of mostly all altcoins are dropping and they easily dropped or raise.
However, we must also realize that the price can also raise any time immediately. It means that the prices of the cryptocurrency are still changeable. They may be dropped easily but they are also able to rise easily. This is why we must be wise and smart in choosing the decision.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 12:04:26 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

I don’t let to myself be in panic. So I don’t think that cryptocurrencies will lose their potential. It hardly could be imagined because digital economy is developing swiftly. And we will see new rises are coming.
Activity: 22
June 02, 2018, 07:17:18 AM
Crypto never ends, they will grow sustainably. Although the market is now falling. But this is not important because the Crypto market is constantly changing. I think they will rise again in the future.
Activity: 434
June 02, 2018, 01:53:32 AM
Crypto will grow and will become increasingly large. Although a lot of rejection that makes the price fell some long, certainly crypto will also have more support in a variety of ways. many States even also began receiving and issuing their own crypto. This indicates that the crypto still has a bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: