Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the end of crypto? - page 31. (Read 4178 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 09:38:08 AM
In my opinion the end of crypto would be whem bitcoin's $4k levels are broke,that would clearly tells us to get out but if the support levels in $8k didnt break there will be be some flippening for sure,thats how i see the market moves.Bitcoin is our main reference for all the altcoins/cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
April 14, 2018, 09:24:12 AM
this is not what we expect together, I have never thought of the end of crypto, because I have the view that crypto will continue to grow, but only a few coins will survive, so we must be smart to choose coins for investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 09:23:25 AM
I think everything is just beginning.  And the future behind the crypto.  Do not panic.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 09:19:13 AM
Why you thought so. As this is the beginning of the crypto. If you go dated back to the year of 2009 all were saying that Bitcoin will never exist and suddenly the price came down to below $50 from 1200$. But see today what was it touched in just 2 months back and what it is today. So, don't feel negative about the crypto and go ahead. Still, many investors are remaining to invest in this field of the asset.
Activity: 196
April 14, 2018, 09:14:40 AM
this is a market where all the time something falls or rises.so it's not the end
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
April 14, 2018, 09:09:38 AM
people are so panic this time but yes there is chance to buy some pretty good coin where you can get some profit in the future this is the time and ones the btc price will up then the altcoins also will fluctuate and can grow people who are invested and long tern holding they will defiantly make profit.
Activity: 490
April 14, 2018, 08:50:11 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
This is not the end of crypto. The price of bitcoin and altcoin is down, but that does not mean crypto akn is dead. Seeing the price in crypto is very volatile, this price reduction is common.
Activity: 151
April 14, 2018, 08:36:14 AM
is this the end of crypto? of course not, it all depends on the public trust on the crypto market. I'm sure crypto will grow up with community trust.
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
April 14, 2018, 06:27:47 AM
I believe that we can for a very long time be with the price that is now.Only after positive news about legalization and state support there will be a big growth
Activity: 280
April 14, 2018, 06:19:33 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

You contradict yourself a little - you believe that crypto will not die but also say "is this a sign that crypto will end?" Smiley Calm down and watch the market, everything will be okay Smiley
Activity: 266
April 14, 2018, 06:04:57 AM
No, it didnt and will not. I really believe crypto currencies. I hope we will see increasing so fast soon
Activity: 120
April 14, 2018, 05:58:25 AM
and what?) I do not think that crypto users will let BTC or altcoins die
the current prices looks not good, it is true
it is a really low probability that this bad situation will be the end of the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrencies
i hope that very soon we will see the growth again
Activity: 56
April 14, 2018, 05:54:04 AM

I don't believe that cryptocurrency will end. Look at Japan you can buy stuff there using BTC because it has a machine for its transactions. Digital currency is the future just give other countries to adopt new technology and reconsider that digital currency is part now of our economy. Bitcoin will become stable way too soon so don't worry people just don't understand how the market works that's why they're afraid of investing on it.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 05:37:38 AM
I dont think that is the end of crypto. Just correction
Everything will be good with crypto in longterm. Just dont panic Wink
copper member
Activity: 70
April 14, 2018, 05:35:17 AM
Here it is important to understand that the stronger the fall, the stronger can be rebound. I believe that by the end of the year all main positions will be x5 to the current rate.

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 05:56:56 AM
Of course not, no need to panic about these things. The crypt has been developing steadily for 10 years and we already had 3 crisis. Nothing terrible is happening right now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
elysian.finance
April 11, 2018, 01:35:33 PM
The end of the crypto idea isn't realistic. Crypto currency is in a difficult time. These days will be left behind and we will all laugh.

Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 01:34:17 PM
I think crypto is not dead because every year crypto is experiencing increase and decrease and that happens now maybe last year's correction soaring so high.

yes , and many people joined crypto in dec last year so for them everything is now bad .
they entered in  bull run , so now they thinking it is end .
Activity: 182
April 11, 2018, 01:31:48 PM

it is just bad time for crypto nothing else and soon it will also be passed .
you cant expect all time green candles in a volatile market .
just be patient and wait for next green season again .
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 01:30:08 PM
I do not think that this is the end, but most likely many projects of course sifted. Since there are no accurate predictions when the correction is finished in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: