Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the end of crypto? - page 32. (Read 4178 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 06:41:21 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
I think the market will be long here and we can make more money witht he investent.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 06:29:12 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
why do you doubt crypto?
crypto will not die, I think this is a natural thing if there is an increase and decrease in investment value, not only in crypto currency and even wallstreet also experienced the same thing
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 11, 2018, 06:22:44 AM
Crypto never ends, they will grow sustainably. Although the market is now falling. But this is not important because the Crypto market is constantly changing. I think they will rise again in the future.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 06:14:08 AM
I think it is just the process of the market for the market to be mature.
Activity: 196
April 11, 2018, 06:10:19 AM
Krypton is not a material asset that can not come to an end. It's a virtual world product you can always produce whenever you want. It can even be called fruit. Talking as if dead will die is a group of talks spoken to create perturbation in the markets.
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 03:09:36 PM
To my mind it is good time to remove all unnecessary in cryptoworld. In the end we will get few coins that which we can use in daily life with good price. There will be less SCAM projects and etc.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
March 18, 2018, 02:46:42 PM
All this is expected only when it happens no one knows. Everyone only thinks and assumes where the market will go next, but no one can know for sure. I also hope that the growth of bitcoin and altcoins will begin soon.

I agree, crypto market is highly volatile so it's normal that crypto market goes up and down because it's a sign of a healthy market.
Crypto is the best thing happened in my life since last year and I still do believe that the crypto market will soon recover and holders and investors will soon enjoy the benefits of our investments short term or long term.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
March 18, 2018, 02:44:43 PM
I don't crypto generation will end because we are just about to start.
Investing on cryptocurrencies are the best trading technique for business minded and Crypto enthusiasts.
When crypto market is crashing, it's normal and it's a healthy sign that people who are investing in the previous years should enjoy their profits because Crypto isn't all about investing and watch them grow, I believe it is also about on enjoying the benefits and turn them into money and buy all the things we need or we want.
Activity: 378
March 18, 2018, 02:40:11 PM
All this is expected only when it happens no one knows. Everyone only thinks and assumes where the market will go next, but no one can know for sure. I also hope that the growth of bitcoin and altcoins will begin soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
March 18, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

I think this is not the end. The crypto market is developing and prices will soon grow. Each decline is followed by growth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 02:28:54 PM
No, it's not yet the end of Crypto. Just because the market is down, that doesn't mean that it is already the end of Crypto. Do not worry because Crypo will never end because there are so many investors. Keep calm and wait until the Crypto arises again.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
March 18, 2018, 02:18:39 PM
That's normal to come down but it will not take forever in that situation. This is not the first time it happened and market recovered from it. Think positive and do not worry so much until it will stress you up. Wait and trust your coins the ways you trusted them when you decided to invest on them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
March 18, 2018, 02:07:24 PM
It you think so ,than sell all you bitcoins and altcoins, and we will wait for huge grow of crypto in this year. It will be sooner than you think )
Activity: 420
March 18, 2018, 02:02:43 PM
Most big companies banned cryptocurrency advertizing, governments are seriously getting closer to the question of cryptocurrencies' regulation... In my opinion this is not the end, but the sphere will be modified (no idea in which way).
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 12:20:14 PM
The nature of the digital currency is fluctuating, can't be guessed. can only predictable by observation. because the all anymous properties ini cryptocurrency will not know what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 61
March 18, 2018, 11:48:31 AM
For me it' s no, I always think positive and have patient. There is a difficult sometimes with the ups and down but it will going to last. Many people and countries support, and they like crypto so it will last. We will support also crypto because it help us a lot.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 18, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

The end of cryptocurrency?Huh Well, I can’t say but one things is certain, the coins will definitely bounce back. It’s been low on previous years though this might be its lowest. I know there are factors like bitcoin futures and Mt Gox and dumping by scared holders and investor all contributing to the fall. Those who bought at around 20,000 usd to 1 btc last year will surely be hoping to see bitcoin bounce back. Government speculations and news too are discouraging. Let’s all keep hope alive.
Activity: 350
February 25, 2018, 01:51:50 PM
I think crypto is not dead because every year crypto is experiencing increase and decrease and that happens now maybe last year's correction soaring so high.
Activity: 252
February 25, 2018, 01:16:50 PM
Just wait. Cryptocurrency market is gradually accepted by people from all countries, and many countries have to legalize the bitcoin, it is just a big correction, all need to do is only one: wait.

This! Cryptos will never dissapear, a lot of coins will die though, because better coins will come. Cryptos will be regulated and will get a solid place in the economic world, even with so much hate against it. A lot of stock owners will move to cryptos too. The banksector will have to accept this and a new type of banks will come to fully accept cryptotrading besides normal payments.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
February 25, 2018, 01:12:35 PM
Just wait. Cryptocurrency market is gradually accepted by people from all countries, and many countries have to legalize the bitcoin, it is just a big correction, all need to do is only one: wait.
Pages:
Jump to: