Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the end of crypto? - page 38. (Read 4178 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
February 06, 2018, 11:18:52 AM
Bearish is normal, as well as Bullish. We can just hold or buy more at dip, then wait to recover. That's crypto, anyway.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 06, 2018, 11:18:45 AM
This is not the end of crypto this is just the DIP of market and just like 2016 it will rise again to maximum
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 11:18:24 AM
Interesting question, when cryptoholders are in a panic mode!
Actually, that is just how the world of cryptocurrencies works, and the sell-off is a natural part of the lifecycle. No one knows which asset would attract the attention of mainstream investors and reach mind- boggling market prices a year after now... so let's se.. its definitely not the end of cryptocurrencies! it is a kind of a 'calm before a storm begins' =)
Activity: 51
February 06, 2018, 11:09:29 AM
Why should bitcoin fail? And so, why shuould bitcoin has been successfull?
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
February 06, 2018, 11:06:33 AM
In my country today it was indicated in our news flash bitcoin hitting $7000 and this is also accompanied with many altcoins decrease and all of this is not still a pointer to the end of crypto, lets just hold and wait for better days ahead.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 10:59:31 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
Bitcoin might be in a bad situation right now but we need to believe that it can still recover from this bloodbath.Crypto wont come to an end if its foundation wont collapse,so bitcoin shouldnt be collapsing because all of the altcoins will follow its footstep.Market will probably recover soon,just wait for some breakouts to confirm a bullish trend.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
February 06, 2018, 10:59:19 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

All currency can face a bad time but I am just got tired to hear about to end of btc. There is no chance to end btc more. Cryptocurrency is now a big platform. Already the market start to moving its way. So we just need to be patience. I have lots of idea about market. Its a common things to have ups and down.  I can strongly predict that the market will go on his previous place very soon. So just keep patience and watch.
Activity: 296
February 06, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

This is just the beginning)). According to technical analysis, bitcoin should fall to 3700 dollars. But this is just a guess. I think that from today the situation will begin to stabilize. And then slow and heavy growth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
February 06, 2018, 10:31:40 AM
don't like new comer man, how much bitcoin price when you entered this business? bitcoin few years ago as you can see it, the price is very low. and now it is still $8000 you said if it is sign crypto will end? come on man  Grin
Well, it is tolerable when you panic after see the price in high period.
Just a big shocked hit Cryptomarket, we dont know what will happen in Q2. Maybe it can Peak Periods of 2018
Let's see the walkthrough after Bad Q1. Huh
Activity: 14
February 06, 2018, 10:25:26 AM
If the bitcoin price is continue to go down all the tokens or altcoins are affected. And all the fuds/panic sellings is one of the reason why bitcoin is going down.And not is the end of the crypto not at all is favor to us if you want high price sometimes we need to understand why this happen to bitcoin crash.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
February 06, 2018, 10:21:32 AM
Just hodl and wait for the comeback of bitcoin all altscoin will surely recover.
Activity: 301
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
February 06, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
You might be right if bitcoin's price will continue to fall below $5k levels,but lets hope that it wont happen because the whole market will surelt follow and that would be the end of all.cryptocurrencies.I bought a lot of solid coins today because i habe some feeling that the investor's.money will pouring in to bitcoin's market soon,you should be buying more when the times like this because most of the coins are cheaper than their usual prices.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
February 06, 2018, 10:16:40 AM
No it is not. crypto will not end even bitcoin crash to 1 USD. crypto is based on blockchain technology and blockchain technology has a good future in all over the world. Bitcoin is only a cryptocurrency that is manipulated too much.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
February 06, 2018, 10:14:14 AM
its not, this dip is only natural in the crypto world, you will always see this kind of situation in the market, so dont be too hasty to sell your holdings when the price of bitcoin or any other altcoins goes down. just be patient and wait for it to pump.
Activity: 189
February 06, 2018, 09:59:29 AM
This is not the end of crypto, it's always normal for the price to be fluctuating, there are some errors in exchange though, and the correction is ongoing this also enhance the depreciation of the value.

This is not new to cryptos anyways it has  happened so many times, particularly between the month of December to February, I predict in some weeks to come now things will come in place and the price will start raising and come to normal position.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 09:59:22 AM
just calm down because its still not the end of the crypto and besides its still have a value and maybe soon it will be stable again.
Activity: 1274
February 06, 2018, 09:57:45 AM
I think this is the time to buy good coins on cheap price and hold almost two to three months and then the result will be in great output with your bright future but do remember don't put all your eggs in one basket and always invest the amount in loss you can bear it.
Activity: 294
February 06, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
Too much panic and FUD now. I don't think we should worry. Bitcoin has grown more than 20 times a year and it's just a correction. It was supposed to happen.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
February 06, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

I don't think that thousands of cryptocurrency users will let bitcoin or other coins die. The current prices looks very awful, I understand that, but I think it is a really low probability that this bad situation will be the end of the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrencies.
You mean millions?
No, current prices are looking very good, I don't know how long you have been in crypto, but when I entered bitcoin was i don't know, 250-300$ or something and all other coins were under 1$ or at least most of them.
So this is all fine.
Activity: 49
February 06, 2018, 09:52:07 AM
Unless something incredibly massive happens, i don't see even all this fud shaking the most hardcore hodlers, and that's talking about the market. If we're talking about the technology, i honestly don't see that happening in any scenario
Pages:
Jump to: