Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the end of crypto? - page 41. (Read 4178 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 01:24:19 AM
everyone is worried about it, but this is not the end of the crypto. now is the time to start and add assets, because we see there are many big discounts that are happening right now
Trust your own judgment
Activity: 78
February 04, 2018, 01:20:15 AM
This is only beginning of crypto Wink
Activity: 44
February 04, 2018, 01:11:17 AM
This is not yet the end of Crypto but I am happy that this is the time to invest crypto and wait for the bubble for next more months.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 01:09:50 AM
for me this is just the closing of the book ,, considering the soon coming Chinese New Year many people in mainland asia need cash. we wait in march I am sure the market will improve.
Activity: 111
Merit: 14
February 04, 2018, 12:59:33 AM
This is definitely not the end of crypto. But it is worrisome that with every dip we have a lot of people are afraid that this is the end of it.
I think it is best if bitcoin is better developed when those who do not believe in cryptocurrencies leave and the rest are those who truly believe and recognize bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 12:46:02 AM
I think this is not the end of the crypto world, because cryptocurrencies are always fluctuations, even the price of all coins can fall as well as the nature of the cryptocurrencies, and I'm sure cryptocurrencies will go back up again as before, it just takes a long time
Activity: 268
February 04, 2018, 12:43:04 AM
And 36 hours after the crash nearly every coin is 15 to 20% higher.

Chinese new year is still around the corner so for February btc will hover at $9k.

We should hit $10k in early march then $15k end of march.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 04, 2018, 12:37:04 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
If theres a break out of the support levels at $8k that would trigger most of the panic sellers to abandon their cryptocurrency holdings,because surely it will drop down to $5k which didnt happened,relax because most of the big players wont allow that to happen because most of the has billion of dollars bitcoin investments,this is just another bloodbath created by these FUDs resulted into community panic.

There were some fud saying it might hit $6000 soon. I glad it didn't turn out that way.
Activity: 378
idap.io
February 04, 2018, 12:36:54 AM
what do you mean about the end of the crypto era? I think the use of blockhain technology is growing, as evidenced by the large number of ongoing or ongoing ico projects, all have potential and many interesting features
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
February 04, 2018, 12:31:04 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
If theres a break out of the support levels at $8k that would trigger most of the panic sellers to abandon their cryptocurrency holdings,because surely it will drop down to $5k which didnt happened,relax because most of the big players wont allow that to happen because most of the has billion of dollars bitcoin investments,this is just another bloodbath created by these FUDs resulted into community panic.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 08:40:10 PM
Of course not. It's just a cycle most crypto have experienced in the past years. I think you should turn this price decreases as an opportunity to buy and hodl as in due time prices will start to rise.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
February 03, 2018, 08:31:00 PM
If you do a bit of charting and look at the January - February period of the past 4 years you will see a sharp downtrend for each of the years. This is certainly not the end of crypto but simply another cycle completing. It's historicaly a good time to stay calm and buy more.
Activity: 124
February 03, 2018, 08:25:42 PM
This is not the end of crypto, because like past year the btc and altcoin have go down a lot of time but in the last month of the year they going so up like bitcoin , so this time we expect that crypto will increase again like past year.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
February 03, 2018, 08:18:53 PM
Actually, it's normal that the price of bitcoin and altcoins are drop to the lower price because the price has increased already last month. So if there is a pump, there is a dump.
Activity: 210
February 03, 2018, 08:11:55 PM
No, it's not the end of crypto, why? People are just panic selling because of the too many FUDS spread across the news and the internet. They are just afraid of the saying that cryptos are all bubbles and will pop in just any time but it's not. In my opinion, crypto will still live and won't die and will continue to grow in the coming years.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
February 03, 2018, 08:01:30 PM
After every major correction, all the new investors start worrying about the end of cryptos.
Cryptos have barely started going mainstream so have many years until most people in the world are
familiar and using cryptos. There will be many more corrections along the way just like in the past.
Activity: 266
February 03, 2018, 07:56:13 PM
Calm down dude, all market goes down in the last two months but it will not continue to zero. We can't ignore that bitcoin and blockchain technology is very good for online payment. If we considering about this aspect then we will be sure that more people will like to use this technology then it cause to the increasing price of bitcoin.

I agree with you that this is not end of cryptocurrency and this is just temporary.
Strong hold will benefit you in the future.
Regarding bitcoin is good for online payment, i dont think so. Now bitcoin is slow and has high fee so it could be used for online payment? Maybe after those problem fix, bitcoin can be used as currency.
Activity: 343
February 03, 2018, 07:51:00 PM
This is definitely not the end of crypto. But it is worrisome that with every dip we have a lot of people are afraid that this is the end of it.
rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 07:42:41 PM
Another day, another thread about the biggest fear: end of crypto! Relax, it won`t happen, there are ups and downs all the time but if you draw the line you`ll see the market is growing fast from one year to another. Worst case scenario, even if all the coins goes down 95% the crypto will survive just because there are many people who truly believes in blockchain technology and who support it no matter what (not all the people involved in crypto are speculators).
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 06:57:02 PM
as long as internet is alive crypto will never end it's normal all cryptocurrencies will bleed but crypto end? Impossible, Compare the btc last year and this year even btc will fall $4k still a high price for me.
Pages:
Jump to: