Pages:
Author

Topic: is this the end of crypto? - page 45. (Read 4178 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
February 03, 2018, 08:21:31 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.

This is not the end, it may be the beginning though. Who could know last year in January Bitcoin will be over 10k USD? We were expecting 7-8k at most, in very optimistic predictions. Bitcoin grew so fast and so much, it wasn't expected. But now after a huge dump we are still in over 9k USD. That's crazy if you think about long term. I don't think there is an end to this, crypto currencies will live more than our lives.
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 08:16:07 AM
The price of cypto fluctuates, but this is also happening last year. Yet before the end of December the price massively increased. The state of crypto currency is volatility, but that doesn't mean this will be the end. This is the right time to buy more coin because the price will be resolved soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 03, 2018, 07:58:05 AM
We all see how ma you startups appear every day. People are enthusiastic as to Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. So this stagnation is 100% temporary.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 07:53:35 AM
as we know all altcoin prices are all down, and bitcoin prices have also entered the price of $ 8000 is this a sign that crypto will end? and bitcoin prices will return like the starting price in 2016? because every thing has its time and I hope this is not the time for crypto to expire and in the future I expect altcoin and bitcoin prices to return normal again and increase the price.
Come on dude, Cheer up you're doing fine. Maybe its your first time to experience a major dip in the cryptocurrency there's a lot of reason why the value of bitcoin and altcoins is dipping.
  • There's an incoming Hardfork/softfork
  • Different season like Christmas/New Year etc. because some of the traders exchange their tokens to have some funds on incoming season
  • Too many altcoin that is circulating in the current market
  • It is affected if some country regulates or make a law about it like US/KOREA/INDIA etc.
  • Supply and demands of the Bitcoin/altcoin in the market
  • Market Manipulation by whales
  • And bad reputation about cryptocurrency related into hacking/fraud, or the mass media makes a bad reputation for the crypto
There's a lot of things that can affect Cryptocurrency market price .
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 07:37:55 AM
this statement as if we will surrender, I always think positive. Price has a saturation point whether it is in the dump or in the pump. Crypto will search for new victims by pumping the price and that time we get the advantage.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 07:36:01 AM
Crypto will live long and this 8000$ price is just new year for Chinese, people withdraw money to celebrate you know, it happens every year so don't need to panic and just hodl.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 07:33:23 AM

There's nothing to worry about, it's not the end of the crypto.
We have seen drops of 60% before, especially in 2013 with over 80%, and this was "the end" of BTC every time, but it does not.
Do not worry.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
February 03, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

There's no such end of Cryptocurrency.
Even governments and states couldn't stop cryptocurrencies and their people earning it.
In Bangladesh, Bitcoin and all Cryptocurrencies are being Banned since last year but still people are earning it in so many ways because Cryptocurrency is for the future and not only for the current situations.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 07:31:18 AM
I dont' think that this is the end for crypto. Maybe the value is dropping now but remeber that theres always ups and downs. Maybe now is the downs time so keep tight. Believe that the value will rise up again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
February 03, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

You are probably asking yourself :

Is crypto dead? why did i buy Bitcoin ? You are probably infected by so much  FUD. But, i have good news for you :

We are very close to a reversal. Bitcoin started to hit bear traders targets and we are close to Bitcoin strongest supports like 8K-9K area. Also January is considered the worst month for crypto and we can see that in past 4 years and we finally  started february. By mid February we will see some good things for sure. Waking up with red numbers everyday sucks, but crypto currencies are volatile and easy manipulated so take some time to hold and relax and understand which kind of market you are! You can lose half of your money really fast, but you can also multiply it by 10 in less than a week. The risk is high and the most important thing is tot keep your head in the right place and to know which kind of investment you are making.
Activity: 274
Merit: 122
February 03, 2018, 07:25:18 AM
I really hope that people will understand that bitcoin as a useless crypto currency and coins will be untied from it, there are many interesting projects that are falling due to the cost of bitcoin
Activity: 145
February 03, 2018, 07:24:49 AM
This simple dip cannot cause to end of the crypto.One must think of the technology used behind these crypto currencies before you comment
h55
Activity: 210
February 03, 2018, 07:23:18 AM
The market has many dump and pump so far , do not wary the rout will be continued
Activity: 378
February 03, 2018, 07:17:40 AM
Why do everybody panic? About 70% in this forum are not traders but nearly all of them are trying to find the answer what to do, what to sell and buy.. So the answer is to forget about all these courses and rates and relax for some time. You are simply nervous in vain especially when your deposit is about 2000$.
And from last 30% there is maybe a half who trade professionally. And these gyus don't write lots of comments what to do etc. They just wait for convenient entry points to the market or maybe watching what's going on. But there's no panic.
Activity: 532
February 03, 2018, 06:59:04 AM
when one start to panic and spread it to others it will also affect them and this repeat until many are affected. it is better to spread a positive topic compared to negative one so it won't cause more panic. many have great expectation in bitcoin and altcoins because of its potential. this is just the beginning of improvement and developing of cryptocurrencies so be positive.
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
February 03, 2018, 06:53:20 AM
The end of crypto would be whem bitcoin's $4k levels are broke,that would clearly tells us to get out but if the support levels in $8k didnt break there will be be some flippening for sure,thats how i see the market moves.Bitcoin is our main reference for all the altcoins/cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
February 03, 2018, 06:49:48 AM
In this case it can't be the end of crypto, but all this case actually happens in BTC and other altcoin, so just believe in BTC and after Sometimes it will get normalize use this Medium to buy and hold.
Activity: 95
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 03, 2018, 06:40:18 AM
no. this situation is normally happen in bitcoin and in other altcoins. crypto has no ending, just dont panic and trust bitcoin maybe this is one their strategies. everything will be fine
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 06:08:19 AM
In my opinion cryptocurrency never end because the blockchain technology behind it given many benefits to the cryptocurrency community and now only about 1% from totally people in the world know about the advantages of cryptocurrency. And in the future cryptocurrency community will be bigger because many adoption of it so will be give more advantages to the all people in the world.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
February 03, 2018, 05:01:02 AM
From the price that's not easily predictable exactly, it doesn't mean we judge it easily and it will be like what we think. We know that price is easily influenced by many things and certainly not only things that make it drop only, there are many other things that we not easily to guessed that it can affect to the price back to green and tends lead to higher back.

I'm sure the future of cryptos is still long, with the price that got declining we can't to judge it.. that cryptos will be end, we just have to really be able to adapting with the all conditions. It's different if the whole of governments will forbids cryptos fully, and all activities related to cryptos will be frozen, well.. it can surely as the end of cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: