Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of cryptocurrency - page 2. (Read 145 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 04:16:34 AM
Look at the graph of the same beatcoin, he has such jumps and during the month there is a decline and then the rise why everyone panics at that moment I do not know
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 04:16:12 AM
Soo many bad news and another bad news to come.no any good news about cryptocurrency and whole market goes down. Is it the end of cryptocurrency

No, it is not the end. I think that criptocurrency is just at the start of its development. At the same time criptocurrency market needs some stability. It is not attractive for investors when your invested money loose 60-70% of its $ value for 1-2 months
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 04:15:15 AM
Oh no not again! This question gets asked literally every single day Bitcoin is down. If you've been in crypto for more than a week you'll know that this is not the end. Very far from it indeed. Yes Bitcoin and the entire crypto market is down substantially from all-time highs, but this is a cycle that happens several times a year.

Is this the end of crypto? No! Is the market going to crash again? Yes!
Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
March 15, 2018, 04:11:35 AM
8 thousand dollars for 1 bitcoin, it's quite a lot of money.
When everyone realizes that coins should not depend on news, they can no longer be manipulated as they are now!

And there will not be such protracted falls.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 15, 2018, 04:04:29 AM
Soo many bad news and another bad news to come.no any good news about cryptocurrency and whole market goes down. Is it the end of cryptocurrency

Well we all have different perspective but for me keep on hoping though and take note that marketplace will not stay decrease forever. Remember that our marketplace is volatile which means its unpredictable price, and by the spreading of the bad news which is some are fake news lot of investors and holders been panicking scared of the result or income that they will get.

And no i doubt it that this is the end of cryptocurrency , its just the beginning of it.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 03:50:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: