Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the perfect time to buy ? - page 2. (Read 566 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 08:59:03 AM
Not the perfect one, but good 100% , dont miss your chance, i hope everyone will gane profit this spring 😎
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
February 06, 2018, 08:57:32 AM
since everything is dropping ethereum dropped .the pace of the fall hasnt slowed down yet. id wait a while before busting the cash out to buy. tell me your opinion .

Yes, this is a pretty good opportunity to buy cheap coins.
But in my opinion, this decline may take a long time before go up again. So you have to have patience and hold these coins for long term.
Exactly, it's a long wait for us but I believe that we are worthy for these if we can survive it's dip. Usually investors take advantage for this huge dip and exactly the perfect time for them, but sadly it's a big loss for those people that are buying in high price and sell in cheap price due the fact that they can't manage to hold their coins until it will surge high again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
February 06, 2018, 08:55:57 AM
It's better to study the coin you are planning to buy and its price history. The price might go lower than you expected. many cryptocurrencies may still poised to go lower in the coming days because of the recent events that might affect them. It difficult to know if that price has really hit the bottom so you have to make a research first if that particularly coin is really worth buying.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 08:45:54 AM
You can buy Bitcoin at a very competitive price now. Imagine, how envious are those who invested in it at a cost of 16-17 tons of dollars? Smiley Although I think that it will fall even lower than it is now.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 08:42:47 AM
Now its the best time to buy this year will offer. Seems like we are reaching the bottom and market starts to recover.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 08:40:01 AM
Perfect timing to buy some altcoins and bitcoin while there crypto price is falling deeply and hold it until the price will rise and recover quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
February 06, 2018, 08:39:07 AM
since everything is dropping ethereum dropped .the pace of the fall hasnt slowed down yet. id wait a while before busting the cash out to buy. tell me your opinion .

But in my opinion, this decline may take a long time before go up again. So you have to have patience and hold these coins for long term.
It is not yet the perfect time to buy. I believe that its price will drop more. Although the price is already cheap compare to the price last few months, the price will decrease even more these coming months and you can buy it at a very cheap price. Hold it until its price increase and you will have your profit.

I think the drop will be more or less all of February. So depends how much of a risk you're willing to take but with that being said, I think buying now is pretty safe.
I think so, we have seen a big dump last month and I hope this month this will already end.
The market is bleeding and it has cause a big panic to few holders, the newbie who are here by riding the pump last year are now
selling like not realizing how much loses they will take with their decision.

All I can say is just relax, hold, and accumulate!
Activity: 168
February 06, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

It is not yet the perfect time to buy. I believe that its price will drop more. Although the price is already cheap compare to the price last few months, the price will decrease even more these coming months and you can buy it at a very cheap price. Hold it until its price increase and you will have your profit.

I think the drop will be more or less all of February. So depends how much of a risk you're willing to take but with that being said, I think buying now is pretty safe.
Activity: 43
February 06, 2018, 08:34:11 AM
This falldown of prices is not done yet. it will gone through this month too, i guess. Maybe after february, then the prices will goes up little by little. make sure you already deposit some cash into your exchanger, so you can be fast enough to re-stock your coin. Bless you all!  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 06, 2018, 08:32:40 AM
Well it's a pretty good time for crypto shopping, the prices are extraordinary low nowadays. A good time for a start up.
Activity: 202
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
February 06, 2018, 08:31:06 AM
Perfect time is now,bitcoin support level wont allow a further drop.I already bought some coin like ethereum and neo these two are my most trusted coin which gave me thousands of dollars from the past 2 years,i spent a lot of days learning technical analysis thats why i know when would be the perfect entry and exit each trade.
Activity: 322
February 06, 2018, 08:15:31 AM
We can call this a Crypto Madness Sale with limited time only. The best time to buy while still at the dip position as we know it can return back to $8K within a short period of time and lose the opportunity. Ethereum is the only altcoins which has not much affected in terms of percentage dropped. Nobody can predict when this correction gonna ends as price is still at red and down direction.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
February 06, 2018, 07:54:30 AM

Activity: 360
February 06, 2018, 07:48:22 AM

Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
February 06, 2018, 07:47:50 AM
You need a perform technical anaylsis to know when will be the best entry,personally if i were you i would wait some breakout at bitcoin's current resistance so you will be sure that the bear trend will come to and end,bullish patterns would be live if the $7k resistance would break.So lets hope that these financial institutions are done buying cheap bitcoins,so the market can recover anytime soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
February 06, 2018, 07:39:30 AM
Yes, its good time to buy or if yiu wait for sometime more, do it as btc will fall further so the price of all alltcoins.
Activity: 378
February 06, 2018, 07:38:38 AM
This is the right time to buy cryptocurrencies. If you have excess money invest it now because its value drops down. Don't buy on a one altcoin only spread your capital to many altcoins that has potential to increase.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
February 06, 2018, 07:34:13 AM
actually i think this is the best time to buy if you have some money.to my mind btc never fall below 6000.so now its remain near 6000.buy but coin as much as you can .it will rise in near future for new hight.also same thing to tell about etherium.also dont forget about altacoins.these days majority of altcoins are undervalued.there are sevaral good projects can buy for very low price such as tron/sia both are below 0. 02 usd at this moment .so dont forget to nuy some altcoins from your investment.its better to invest half of your bct capital for altcoins that is the best stratergy recomended by cryptocurrency genious.i always succeed with that stratergy.so dont be panick and sell your assets with this market.buy more and more.just hold.enjoy crypto world.goodluck
Activity: 406
February 06, 2018, 07:33:28 AM
yeah this is the right time to buy,
i'm sure if bitcoin will not be lower than 6000 $, i
f bitcoin down to 5000 $ then it's over haha.
Activity: 213
Merit: 103
February 06, 2018, 07:30:06 AM
There are speculations that if it breaks the $5k support it will reach the $4k rate before it will bounce back again and raise its value. So I think any time now is a perfect time to buy whether its $6k, $5k or $4k.
Pages:
Jump to: