Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the perfect time to buy ? - page 3. (Read 566 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 07:27:54 AM
I am sure big players will be loading up cyrpto this time, so it is good time to invest if you missed the train last time.
Activity: 125
February 06, 2018, 07:26:22 AM
Recent bearish markets offer a great chance for those who missed the ship last year and want to invest in coins. Bitcoin and altcoins are down, and I think the correction of the prices have come to a point where we may now see the market move upward. I'd say invest right now, keep calm and hodl.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 07:10:02 AM
I think this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin or altcoin, because all altcoin and bitcoin prices are down
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
February 06, 2018, 06:35:36 AM
Is this the perfect time to buy ?

Of course yes, now is the time to buy more bitcoin and also in altcoin and wait when the price increase again before we sell it. This is a good opportunity to us, so don't miss it.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 06:33:18 AM
 this is a good time to buy more.
yes I also thought about it but I will wait until bitcoin altcoin more stable in this situations and then buy some altcoins. haha heavy discounts  Grin
Activity: 3
February 06, 2018, 06:32:01 AM
since everything is dropping ethereum dropped .the pace of the fall hasnt slowed down yet. id wait a while before busting the cash out to buy. tell me your opinion .
Yes you can buy some altcoins, the best altcoins to be specific. If you want to check the best altcoins, you can go to coinmarketpcap.com, from there you can see the list of the best coins in the market right now. The price in buying coins today is very cheap you can buy some if you want or buy bitcoins if you want and invest. If you will be patient you will be successful, if you will not be patient and lose all your coins immediately, i think its the worst thing to do.

I'm extremely perplexed, I've been always really excited about this market but nowaday is really hard to trust it and be sure that it will pump again.
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
February 06, 2018, 06:30:27 AM
I think now is (one of the) best times to buy coins in general. ETH and BTC are on heavy discount now, as well as just about all other altcoins. I’m confident that the whole crypto market will grow soon. I’ve just purchased some more coins and I could have waited 2 days to get more coin for my fiat but I’m not sweating. I strongly believe my investment will grow over time.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 06, 2018, 06:29:33 AM
Dips are always a good time to buy.

The problem is that the past few days, we buy the dip, and the price dips even further lol. No way to tell how deep the dip will fall.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 06, 2018, 06:22:59 AM
I highly recommend buying coins now, all coins are down and this to me could be the best point to buy. I know i will be buying some Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Ethereum Classic very soon because i believe these will go very high from now on. Articles and news sites mention that these coins and several more will rise more than ever, will have to wait and see if the predictions are true.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
February 06, 2018, 06:20:17 AM
I think that nobody knows exactly when to buy. So in order to reduce the risk, it's better not to spend all the money at once, I prefer to divide my money into several parts and buy carefully. Is it possible that the market will drop again? Yes, sure. All is possible.
Activity: 68
February 06, 2018, 06:17:42 AM
It's a great time to buy!! Love the prices nowadays! Let's hope the surge in March will be as huge as ever! Money is always transferred from the impatient to the patient. You choose which one you'll be.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
February 06, 2018, 06:16:08 AM
since everything is dropping ethereum dropped .the pace of the fall hasnt slowed down yet. id wait a while before busting the cash out to buy. tell me your opinion .
For me it is yes, it is the best time to buy most especially the best altcoins in the market, some of them are rapidly increasing and by that I must say that it is good to invest now, but it will also take patience, because the market is in the red zone today and it will be in the few weeks or months but just be patient and everything will be in order.
Activity: 434
February 06, 2018, 06:11:09 AM
Traders must do some wise decision especially these days all crypto were falling down and this is exactly the time to buy altcoin. This is not normal for me because it really dropping down but on the other side, I think people are now getting worried about this falldown. So, we must continue to support crypto especially these days so that it will recover and will probably start to rise in later days.
Activity: 364
February 06, 2018, 05:58:49 AM
I am thinking positive when peoples thinking negative about crypto market's bad situation now.
I think this is high time buy more and also think this is perfect time to buy. Hopefully crypto market will pump again so buy more and wait for the next pump.
Activity: 163
February 06, 2018, 05:56:32 AM
I think that taking subcoins at the exact time, especially those that you are investing in before you are following the subcoins that you are sure you do not go into the innovations, I would have less risk and have taken their coin down
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 05:56:23 AM

at the moment we know that we lose all the value of coins. It's better to buy different coins now. because there are instances where the march 2018 is to pump all the coins in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
February 06, 2018, 05:50:48 AM
I think it's worth a little to buy every day, suddenly the fall still to continue, here it is necessary to approach thoughtfully.
Activity: 90
February 06, 2018, 05:48:09 AM

almost all of them have fallen for a great time subcontracting investment can be taken at very reasonable prices now you can think that this is a routine decline of the times of year I think it is definitely a time to invest.

Yes , Is the perfect time to but ethereum and altcoins. This is the biggest fall compared to last month.Now buy coins hold it . Will get very biggest reword. It's time to invest in many altcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 05:47:34 AM
At this stage, I put a lot of orders in order to buy coins at a very low price and therefore I hope that after some time they will bring me profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 05:46:01 AM
I think you should buy when the price is low, it is good opportunity, of course if you are not frightened by risk and can afford money loss in case of smth.
Pages:
Jump to: