Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this time to Sell altcoins before BTC Halving - page 10. (Read 1024 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
That might be a bad idea to selloff altcoins now because currently the bitcoin dominance is slipping and most altcoins currently are outperforming BTC, you can refer to CMC.

A possible altcoin season might take place, still it would be good, to diversify investment to better take advantage in both halving and a possible alt boom.
Activity: 756
Merit: 231
Frankly speaking, the upcoming even has happened and things have been seen. I wouldn't advise that one should sell off his or her portfolios because, the main bullish trend for altcoins will be immediately after Bitcoin halve. Although sometimes ago, altcoins and bitcoin always perform well after the event, so, we should study the market before engage in selloffs.

Currently am still holding some of my altcoins in the waet because of this upcoming event that's taking place May, 2020. For those thinking of buying Bitcoin or altcoins should do that before it's over, we  are still in the dip.
Activity: 163
Merit: 6
Hello Everyone,

As we all knew about Bitcoin upcoming event that is Bitcoin Halving, Which is schedule near around MAY,2020. Due to this news you can see that Bitcoin is continuously climbing everyday and todays BTC market is open above 10k USD. This is clearly mentioning bull run in BTC which is always welcoming by all crypto lover.

In this time we have to think about what we need to do with our altcoins which is crushing daily basis. Here is my thought about altcoins to be patient and wait for the right time, don't need to panic, I belie that we will be see perfect time to get out from alt market. And for those who are in Bitcoin i advised them to stay away and wait for more dip.

What is your suggestion please comment.

Event Countdown is Here https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com/
Pages:
Jump to: