Pages:
Author

Topic: Is time to invest now ? after the falling - page 2. (Read 2058 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 25, 2018, 11:29:36 PM
As market drop down and price of btc and all altcoins are down i think it's a good time to invest any coin which is strong or in btc because predictions are saying that it will go up again and go to his peak so you can say its still good tims to invest.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 11:19:00 PM
Now days bitcoin,eth and all the altcoin price falling to a lower price,others fear I greedy,mabe it's time to invest now ?

now the price of bitcoin is starting to rise, let's make friends buying bitcoin now, don't miss it, because the price of bitcoin will rise again
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
November 25, 2018, 10:59:34 PM
You have to invest now because its cheap to buy, bitcoin now is continuously dropping and also with the altcoins, we don't know when it will increase as long as you have crypto investment you also have the opportunity to success when it climb again soon.
our investment at this moment could be best time and value.although its price still move down, it doesnt mean price down foreover.maybe if buy bitcoin now, its has less risk than before.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
November 25, 2018, 10:54:51 PM
You have to invest now because its cheap to buy, bitcoin now is continuously dropping and also with the altcoins, we don't know when it will increase as long as you have crypto investment you also have the opportunity to success when it climb again soon.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 10:53:25 PM
Now days bitcoin,eth and all the altcoin price falling to a lower price,others fear I greedy,mabe it's time to invest now ?

Seeing the present situation, yes I feel it is the best time to invest.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 10:46:38 PM
Yes right, this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin, because the market price has started to be normal and in the near future the BTC price will reach the highest price like last year.

of course a good time, now the market has started to green even though only a few percent increase hopefully this will always increase. now it is definitely the right time to invest because in the future the market will rise high and have high potential coins will soar that you can make big profits. after the price falls too deep it will definitely recover and maybe in the future it will fly high.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 08:14:17 PM
Yes right, this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin, because the market price has started to be normal and in the near future the BTC price will reach the highest price like last year.

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 08:12:17 PM
After the falling of the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market, now the price of BTC is $4,000, and ETH is $116. This time is suitable for investing, but I think the next day the price is going to decrease. But if you invest in and hold for the long-term, the high profit you will earn in the next year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 07:54:21 PM
people say, that the worst decision is to invest during falling market. we don`t know where the bottom is, so really the best option now is to wait untill some good news, as if they causee rising it won`t be instant rise up to 10000$. Just hodl your fiat now!
Activity: 672
November 25, 2018, 07:53:09 PM
No one can be sure that investing now is the right time. But we can definitely say that the price is now much more profitable for the purchase than it was a month ago, no one will argue.  Cheesy If you have dollars, you can probably buy a little, but carefully. I would have bought ether, eos, ada, stellar, ripple, dash.

Everytime is the right time to invest it is because we can see more opportunities on it. Their are obstacles that might appear but it is part of the challenge so that we will be able to meet the exact proponent of the subject is to aim for high and achieve what we aim for.
Activity: 640
November 25, 2018, 07:50:30 PM
if you want to invest now it doesn't matter, in my opinion, because every coin price has been corrected, it's a good time to invest by buying it at a low price, if you believe the price doesn't go down, do it while the price hasn't returned. because if you want to wait for the price to reach its lowest point, I think it is difficult for the market to fluctuate in price and cannot be predicted.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
November 25, 2018, 07:43:17 PM

Yeah it's good time to invest but as I always say, don't invest all your funds now because the market sentiment is still down so you risk losing the value of your investment even at this low.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 25, 2018, 07:11:51 PM

At this moment, any time when you invest is profitable. When you see the market, it seems that the lowest dip is going to get reached very soon. There is no reason to worry about losing as others will going to invest too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 07:04:05 PM
We do not know how long the market crash will last, but for me this price for ETH is a call to action to
buy as I think it is much undervalued so I fulled my bag with it  at price of $111
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 25, 2018, 06:52:09 PM
Yes, it's a good thing to take advantage of the down market. However, it seems the bottom is not yet to found. The market may fall further so better to evaluate the market and see some trends. Just remember to buy while the prices are low.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 06:48:01 PM
I am sure that now is the most favorable time to invest money into a cryptocurrency and make money on it.
Activity: 521
November 25, 2018, 06:46:17 PM
Of course! I am so glad that the newcomer himself thought of this!
Now, many traders are gripped by fear and panic. These emotions, as if eclipsed their minds. Now they are not able to correctly assess the situation.
Of course, now is the best time to invest in the most promising currencies. And when if not now? Hardly such prices, as we see now will be in a month or two. So use this great chance.
Activity: 826
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 25, 2018, 06:41:18 PM
If you are in this market for a long time you know when is the best time for invesent and I think when the whole market is down there is no other better time for investment if you are go with crypto/fiat or stable coins. I am not a trader I do most of the time hold. And always wait for the time when market go down . If it's start to go down I start buying coins or btc. And buy it on partly not buy all the thing at a time. And then start wait. For the next stop. That's how I do my trade. So if you think that's your strategy go for it it always help just don't put all your money in one stop.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 06:22:47 PM
Noone can tell that the fall is stopped.It can stay in its place today, tomorrow.It can light the market with green lights, but I would not invest for a while.After this kind of falls there are always bull traps.There will be bull run news, they will say invest now, you are losing an opportunity.And then it will go down again.This is not fud by the way.This is what is happening for the past 10 months.We should learn too.
Activity: 350
November 25, 2018, 06:19:51 PM
I don't think that it's a suitable moment for investing. Bitcoin now is falling, so it could be better to wait some time until it will stop falling. And the you should start to buy bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: