Pages:
Author

Topic: Is time too late - page 12. (Read 4540 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
November 05, 2017, 08:30:31 PM
Is time too late for what? You can buy bitcoin at any time to use it as payment method. It will likely going good to use it as value storage. You can likely make still a good profit as an investor.

But the time where you will have a winning rate of 1000% or more in a short time is likely gone! Nevertheless, some altcoins delivered such high winning rates this year and there will be surely the one or other altcoin that you can buy or mine very cheap now with the potential to have high winning rates in future.

1000% is not that much man. That is only 10x the current price. Therefore if you buy a Bitcoin today, and it goes up to $75,000 it means you made 1000% return on your initial investment. I personally think Bitcoin is going to be worth over $750,000 someday which means you will make 10,000% ROI if you invest right now.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 05:28:31 PM
i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

this User ask for 32$ only to sell 2BTC

2.00 BTC for sale - $32 USD (MTGOX PRICE is 16.68)

Only trusted members with reputation!

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh

last week i want to buy some btc and found price too high so say will buy it next sunday and now price more than 7,500$

Cry Cry Cry

all time is good
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 05, 2017, 04:48:32 PM
i just check old posts in Currency exchange and Found how bitcoin was so cheap at 2011

Example

So are you think time now is too late  or some one in future will say how price was cheap in 2017 like my post

Shear what you think Huh

It's never too late. If you knew it was too late, then you would know where the top is. People have been claiming Bitcoin was overvalued for ages, thinking it was "too late to get rich with bitcoin" at pries as low as $15. Case in point, this post right here is pretty hilarious in retrospect:

He applies exactly the same analysis as people do now. "It's too late, big news are already in" etc.

Nice find, it is always a good idea to read the posts of the people that came before us in order to understand what they thought and it is incredible they still use the same reasons why some people think that it is too late to invest in bitcoin right now, if you believe that bitcoin is going to reach adoption by a significant amount of the population of the world then these prices are very cheap.
Activity: 112
November 05, 2017, 04:43:21 PM
Of course it is never too late to buy Bitcoin. Cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular. People who invested in Bitcoin at the beginning of this year have already earned a lot. That's why I'm not surprised why many people are still coming here. They are all after money. It will definitely help with making Bitcoin widely used. Maybe it will be able to replace fiat money?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Why not!
November 05, 2017, 04:41:25 PM
Then he would sell Bitcoin if he saw 2x 3x, so I think it's never too late. Today 7500 usd is not going to be 750000 usd after 10 years but we can not say whether it is balloon or not
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 04:38:21 PM
no its not too late, lets expect bitcoin will reach $100,000 in the future yes its impossible but it may happen, what if you know already bitcoin let say in 2010 or 2011 and the price range $20 to $30 price of bitcoin on that year and some members comment that it will reach $7,000 in 2017 so do you think its impossible?, just invest now.  Grin
Considering that new comers are far behind from the start but it's not to late at all. There are still more opportunities coming, although buying bitcoin for investment is so expensive at this time but we can still earned profit from it.

Having behind from bitcoin is not an option why we should not take this opportunity. Still have much time to be a part of this growing technology invesment. Nothing will happen I we just let go this great opportunity in front us. Just have it now and rejoice yourself in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 05, 2017, 04:34:35 PM
No, I do not think it is too late to make some money. But stop dreaming, you will not experience a one thousand times price increase. These days are now behind. However you could enjoy a reasonable two times increase in the next five years.
We can't says if it is the time or late for bitcoin, because to capitalist this is the best part to invest high amount because they knows that bitcoin value was incredibly increase for the when days past, so good luck to us because our job in bitcoin talk will limit due to high value of crypto currency in the market.
Activity: 78
November 05, 2017, 03:17:44 PM
Time is relative. It is too late to do something for someone or it is not too late for others. Where is your position? On the left side or right?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
November 05, 2017, 12:17:26 PM
no its not too late, lets expect bitcoin will reach $100,000 in the future yes its impossible but it may happen, what if you know already bitcoin let say in 2010 or 2011 and the price range $20 to $30 price of bitcoin on that year and some members comment that it will reach $7,000 in 2017 so do you think its impossible?, just invest now.  Grin
Activity: 108
November 05, 2017, 11:52:06 AM
It's not too late to buy Bitcoin now, no where near it. Remember, that it has not been widely adopted yet and has not really gone mainstream yet. You are still in the early days of this new type of money. We are living in the age of a new GLOBAL Monetary system, it's a RESET!

Bitcoin will keep rising and will go through a few light corrections here and there in the next decade. Nevertheless,  hold on to your hat and keep buying because you'll want to be apart of this massive wealth transfer.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
November 05, 2017, 11:15:46 AM

Example

Shear what you think Huh

No its not late, There are a lot of bounty campaigns that will pay bitcoins if you advertise their ico's so you can still earn coins by just working in this forum or invest immediately and start trading.
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
November 05, 2017, 10:54:07 AM
No Bitcoin domination is still not at 100%. 62.7% marketcap domination now and still rising. It is kinda funny to see al those "great tech" altcoins and bitcoin beats the ca$h out of it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
November 05, 2017, 10:50:27 AM
I believe it's not late to earn money with bitcoin because the price of bitcoin will continue to increase . But this the disadvantage of this those people earn a lot lf people because they bought and hold their bitcoin last few years ago maybe their money become 100 times but for sure your money will not like that if you buy today maybe it will become doubel or triple only because the price is high.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 09:56:02 AM
For me... it is not too late.
This is only 1% of full potencial of BTC, many many people are joining bitcoin and many are interesting in other altcoins (I do not mean shitcoins but the bigger ones with big potencial Litecoin, Ethereum...)

Crypto times are at the beginning, after few year everyone will be telling the same - it is too late, but the truth is, that it is not.
It is like internet, is it too late to learn how to use internet ? Never.
Activity: 78
November 05, 2017, 09:55:38 AM
Then why is it that every time I check the price it is up $200+.
That is nuts! Shocked

I can not seeing this trend every stopping.

In January it was under $1000. Now it is $7550+.
That is insane. Embarrassed
Activity: 14
November 05, 2017, 09:53:10 AM
As far as i know Time is never been late lol.  Grin
    Kidding aside investing in cryptocurrency specially bitcoin for me time doesn't matter much.
     It is true that early bird catches the worm but it doesn't mean no worms are to be found for those who came late right?  
    You just have to take extra effort to undertand the current events in bitcoin and cryptocurrency  for you to gain profit. Patience and a better understanding and strategy will do.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
November 05, 2017, 09:50:58 AM
No, I do not think it is too late to make some money. But stop dreaming, you will not experience a one thousand times price increase. These days are now behind. However you could enjoy a reasonable two times increase in the next five years.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 05, 2017, 09:43:20 AM

Example

Shear what you think Huh
It's never too late to invest in bitcoin because when bitcoin is not popular the price was too low so that not too late for us to invest .
Activity: 101
November 05, 2017, 09:23:10 AM
Its never too late. If you want to buy, always make sure that youre buying at a trough and not at the peak for the forseeable future. For example, now btc price will increase until the fork, no doubt. However, after that for a few days, there will be a correction. If you pick yours up at that trough, hopefully the stablization will happen soon, and you will not lose anything, but may gain depending on this trend continuing.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
November 05, 2017, 07:16:03 AM
yes it's already too late but you can still invest I read that in 2022 the price of btc will go up to $25000 so you can still have a chance but it's not sure because it's only a prediction by a person like us. It's up to you if you're willing to risk money and hold it for 5 years.
Pages:
Jump to: