Pages:
Author

Topic: Is trading Bitcoin and other alts still profitable? - page 15. (Read 4754 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
lately is the best time for trading Bitcoin and altcoin. Because the price movement is very fast and a lot of dumper and pumper occurs massively.
if we can take advantage of this moment I am sure trading Bitcoin and altcoin is still very profitable.

True this is. Using this momentum in right time with even minimum investment can be jackpot in the end. Hopefully we will see this many times in next year and that we can have some additional coin on our wallets.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
lately is the best time for trading Bitcoin and altcoin. Because the price movement is very fast and a lot of dumper and pumper occurs massively.
if we can take advantage of this moment I am sure trading Bitcoin and altcoin is still very profitable.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!

of course it is very profitable there are so many altcoin it is useful to multiply the bitcoin you have, play altcoin so your bitcoin multiply, do not just let your bitcoin you have so can not increase.
Yes it is very profitable that's why many people enjoying trading bitcoins and altcoins. The market are continuing to have a big volume everyday that's why it results to a high price of a coin and a big profit that every traders experience on it.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
Yes you can start bitcoin trading with a different platform and you can still now make a profit with your trading if you know details of trading.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I was a trader awhile back, I want to say about a year ago now and wanted to know what the current state of the market is for the traders that are currently trading to this day? I know a lot of the current exchanges that I used for trading, such as Poloniex, are still around but aren't really being used much as before.

Yes..altcoins are going up very fast..
As u are seeing, XRP is 10X in 10 days...but for this u have to watch market and news.. but Bitcoin like buy and forget always profitable.

I wasn't able to profit much but would like to hear how people are doing these days. Thanks a ton!
Activity: 504

of course it is very profitable there are so many altcoin it is useful to multiply the bitcoin you have, play altcoin so your bitcoin multiply, do not just let your bitcoin you have so can not increase.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
IMO it's still profitable because there are many people who earning money everyday with it. I think you just don't know much trader to see this point.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
By its very nature trading has to profitable for someone, generally in order for someone to lose, someone must profit. If you sell a coin and the price goes up, someone has bought that coin and the price gone up. If you buy a coin and the price falls, someone has sold that coin and saved themselves money. Therefore the answer is it depends on if you are one of the better traders or not.

---
Compared to other alternative coins, bitcoin is more profitable due to its capabilities in increasing value. Trading bitcoins has a potential to stay in the market.  This trading process will double your money if you only have enough knowledge about how it works. Some lose , some win and that's part of a game. So relax and be more familiar to the pattern of digital currency.
A person may know the process needed to multiply his money through trading but that does not mean that he can perform the process, many people think they can but they are just lying to themselves most people that try trading in the forex market lose all their money in less than a year and I'm sure that with the extreme movements of bitcoin things are even worst.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Personally, I learn more from losing then I do winning. The more I lose, the better I win. Honestly, I don’t think you should be losing at all in a uptrend market. Just following up the mainstream, then it's all OK!
As long as you know the right time to enter a market and also get out, then there is just no way you should lose. Bitcoin is an uptrend market and even with the whole corrections, it would always try to find a base, but at the same time, you have to be very smart on how you trade, have a strategy and gradually you will get good and make a lot of profit once you do not get greedy as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Trading is profitable but you must understand if some one have profit, someone else lose money. Trading give profit to skilled traders
Activity: 196
Oh yes Smiley
my friends and i are holding an alt quite sometime and we earn from it really big time, in my perspective i don't think the market of cryptocurrencies are going to fall anytime soon or will become stable because right now the price listing are very volatile and really hard to predict so if someone has some good luck and knowledge in trading, btc and alts are still profitable.
Activity: 476

if you are trading in bitcoin with only a little capital it is not profitable you can trade with coin the price is still cheap, because the difference in price of bitcoin with altcoin other very different far and bitcoin the price is now exceeded the normal price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Look, bitcoin is really perfect option to trade, due to liquidity and volatility, but you should do it on CBOE or CME, I mean BTC futures, all transactions are executed immediately and you no longer wait for a couple of hours .
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Yes it is!But there are only few altcoins that are profitable, most of the altcoins are shitcoins because their volume is too low. We need to be careful if we are trading altcoins because there is possibility that we can buy a shitcoin
Yeah, a lot of them are shitcoins and that is the reason you need to be very knowledgeable and also know where you are really putting your funds.

I have seen a lot of people even on this forum who thinks all about the whole idea of picking a good coin is the increase in value and that is one bad thing to really do, knowing that you can end up losing a lot in the process if that is the only mindset you have. Even shitcoins get pumped.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10

It's probably yes.. And I am the one who truly said that is true profitable than other currency. As I know, it is very smooth to use and to transact the money. Prediction maybe can distructed the people who truly trust on it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Actually, we cannot predict what will happen in the future. The prices might gets higher or lower and that's the normal transactions in Bitcoin. You might get much profit if you just hold you Bitcoin since last year until today. Bitcoin really performs well as you can check the graph. Investing in Bitcoin will give you much income if you hold it for a long period of time. For me, investing in Bitcoin is for long term while Altcoins are only for short term investments. But it's really depends on your risk appetite and goals in trading.

Yes, we can not predict the future price for sure. Dont think future, think what will happen in a minute later, who can do it? Nobody know.
So, buy and hold is the best choice to blind trading like me.
Activity: 419

really trading bitcoin and altcoin in other market is very advantageous especially if we can take advantage of difference of difference of bitcoin and altcoin price in other market we can get very much profit.
It is still profitable to trade bitcoin and other alt as its value is higher in the market and the investors are getting profit by trading the bitcoin but needs proper planning . Although its prices are very high in the market but still there is chance for trading , one can buy a friction of bitcoin if his capital is low so he should start with the minimum amount and later on he can enhance his capital in the market.
Activity: 196
Trading Bitcoin and other alts is profitable at every stage whether market is going red or green it does not matter. The things which matter are your marketing skills buying and selling at right time and analyzing market news and graphs. If you are able to interpret the coming waves I can easily sail them and earn quality number of Bitcoin in no time. But without any prior experience or knowledge one will eventually burn down all his Bitcoin and alts
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Actually, we cannot predict what will happen in the future. The prices might gets higher or lower and that's the normal transactions in Bitcoin. You might get much profit if you just hold you Bitcoin since last year until today. Bitcoin really performs well as you can check the graph. Investing in Bitcoin will give you much income if you hold it for a long period of time. For me, investing in Bitcoin is for long term while Altcoins are only for short term investments. But it's really depends on your risk appetite and goals in trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516

Now of course it is difficult to analyze the market due to the growth of bitcoin and some altcoins. Therefore, everyone tries to play who keeps their assets longer, so there is almost no bidding. Only unless the sale and transfer into cash.
It is the most practical way of making money with digital currencies especially bitcoin i.e. hold it for a good long time otherwise you are going to regret later or sooner. This is true that trading with bitcoin has reduced bit because of the higher prices of bitcoin.

People are not ready to take any kind of risk with bitcoin. As far as bidding is concerned, people are doing it with altcoins because they are not that much high in prices.
Pages:
Jump to: