Pages:
Author

Topic: Is trading just educated guessing? - page 11. (Read 22892 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 105
January 07, 2018, 11:53:06 AM
Can you really be sure you will profit unless you have insider info?

Yes we can. And also you can earn without info..unless you can easily read ah chart if when its pump and dump thats the important in trading, i think we need to learn how to read a diagram interms of trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 07, 2018, 09:54:42 AM
Is treding only educated .. No, all that is the way where we can learn how to follow the treding that allows us to save our expenses ..
And this treding we can also get% result of treding in the eyes of digital money. Treding does not mean educated but treding is a place to invest for the sake of our success together, so I still have to learn a lot from something I have never learned before. And treding is the place where we can manage the financial currency of digital well.

I've also learned beforehand how to use and save my digital currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 07, 2018, 09:19:39 AM
If you are an actual trader, you are using some economic climate skills in predicting the price flow graph of the industry. However, educated guesses are still part of buying and selling, you need to take risks if you follow this tactic or just do some of it while most of your buying and selling techniques come from your knowledge in the stock market.

I remembered when I first trade cryptos,  I didn't used any analytical skills,  I just used pur luck 😂
But now that I have learned the fundamental and technical way of analyzing a certain market,  I don't have to rely on my luck, I just have to use my knowledge to avoid unnecessary lost
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 08:58:54 AM
trading does need a very good science analysis we must have the ability not just a guess, sometimes instinct is also needed not lust .
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
January 07, 2018, 08:31:26 AM
For trading I think analytical thinking is required most and this not comes from education alone, analytical thinking requires good thinking capacity with logical thinking as well which is acquired by nature and experiences.  Education may be an enhancement thing for trading and not a core requirement. There are so many educated people still doesn't understand or believe in cryptocurrencies. 
Activity: 54
Merit: 29
January 07, 2018, 08:19:47 AM
To an extent, yes, even if you know how to do the research and analysis correctly, the price is still determined by the agents in the market, and often whales can change the direction, especially in crypto. On the flipside, the psychology of the agents buying and selling is adherent to trends and analyses by "experts". Meaning that often analyses of patterns and trends do play out as their theory states.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 08:13:44 AM
Nope, it is also research, and if you play your cards right, you can determine when the price will rise massively, or when it will drop. So no, it is not just educated guessing.
Activity: 59
January 07, 2018, 08:13:02 AM
To some extent I believe so
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
January 07, 2018, 08:08:46 AM
Good trading is educated guessing, meaning you've educated yourself about certain facets of market behavior and are prepared to act when the conditions are met.

Educated guessing where traders can learn from their own experience. It is your luck when you meet your certain predictions in trading to gain profit and taking risk to wait to achieve the desire price fem the market.
Activity: 28
January 07, 2018, 07:49:06 AM
If you are an actual trader, you are using some economic climate skills in predicting the price flow graph of the industry. However, educated guesses are still part of buying and selling, you need to take risks if you follow this tactic or just do some of it while most of your buying and selling techniques come from your knowledge in the stock market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
January 07, 2018, 07:02:15 AM
Well, the subject itself makes a point about trading. Indeed, even if you have made a calculated research about tradings, joined a lot of bitcoin user's forum about trading, read a lot of news about bitcoin, tried trading as well, there are times that we can still say that we feel uncertain of what we do. This just simply says that in trading, a risk is involved and a lot of courage to start and do it is necessary. Though it will give you much interest in the future, it will also take time to gain its value.
I think it is not exactly correct because trading have many other rules. Though the educated guessing is also a key point in trading but it is not at all. Guessing at the right time is the main point for trading and it push you up very soon when your predication about the market become true.

This is often the case. For example, I sometimes rely on intuition and it helps me. The main thing is not to allow big losses.
But I prefer just long term holding.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 05, 2018, 08:23:53 PM
Nothing is guaranteed in life, and practically any decision we take is a kind of bet; this is not true only in trading but in everything: but we can improve the quality of our choices with education, analysis and knowledge.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
January 05, 2018, 07:50:35 PM
It's not actually. There are many factors that revolve around trading, like timing, demand, value, and such. Numbers and charts are also involved since you have to know the current status of something when it comes to trading it. Many articles consider other factors as well like expert opinions.
There are number of things which you need to cater fall while learning trading. It is not like that if you will only learn the skills of educated guessing, then you will become good at trading too. You actually need to understand lot of things other than that of educated guessing if you really to become an expert in the world of trading. The things which you need to learn includes chart analysis, control over your emotions and making smart decisions etc.

Its not actually being said here that trading is an educated guess but somehow to consider that this thing is just really like that. Most of the time we do really make decisions with have basis on opening up an entry or deciding to make decisions either sell of buy.I agree to the point that you say that this is not fully relying on this kind of guessing because it wont really be effective if experience would be lacking.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 07:42:37 PM
If any person does trading then education is not fact. There are many people live in our society, they trade but they are not educated man.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

Maybe it's not. Not required an educated guessing is capable to trade. If you have a mind set to look up and make some reading.. You have so much learn to trade.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 07:15:15 PM
Good trading is educated guessing, meaning you've educated yourself about certain facets of market behavior and are prepared to act when the conditions are met.
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 07:08:10 PM
I don't think so. If you do your research and hammer great projects on small exchanges for pennies, it's hard to lose.
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
January 05, 2018, 07:02:28 PM
It's educated guessing, information, but also luck. Luck that things run the way you want them to, and that something unexpected happens.
Activity: 154
January 05, 2018, 06:29:15 PM
Well, anything in life is " just educated guessing", even the laws of physics :-)
There are only different level of probability.
With good strategies and analysis, you can achieve a success rate in trading of 80% (and to make big gains)
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
January 05, 2018, 09:26:17 AM
It's not actually. There are many factors that revolve around trading, like timing, demand, value, and such. Numbers and charts are also involved since you have to know the current status of something when it comes to trading it. Many articles consider other factors as well like expert opinions.
There are number of things which you need to cater fall while learning trading. It is not like that if you will only learn the skills of educated guessing, then you will become good at trading too. You actually need to understand lot of things other than that of educated guessing if you really to become an expert in the world of trading. The things which you need to learn includes chart analysis, control over your emotions and making smart decisions etc.

Pages:
Jump to: