Pages:
Author

Topic: Is trading just educated guessing? - page 15. (Read 22892 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
December 01, 2017, 02:42:55 AM
In the other expanding I believed to just do solutions but here  linll tell do discussion board personal campaigns trigger they're also very nice.Alot of them are full but if you find the best 1 then you are established. You get a steady amount of money every week cashed out in your wallet. wieI
It is nice to have variety of coins in your profile and as it is said that it is not wise to put all eggs in one basket because it reduces risk of going in loss.

Bitcoin is the leader of the digital currency and eth is just another altcoin which like others is simply following the footsteps of bitcoin. I am not much in favor of buying eth along with bitcoin because it is better to buy bitcoin with the money you are investing on eth. 
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 07:44:30 PM
For the time being I believe the Spectiv turn out to be certainly one of ICO that have competition is a good example, if you recognize all the stuff that appear i th Spectiv is surely a advantage you can gnt. Because the group has a fairly obvious and degree can be kept. But there may be some ICO which is much better, however i possess the confidence level of spectivremember, one of the things that you must do before investing in the ICO is that you correctly know very well what will be performed, consider the team that is in, as well as the suggestions from everyone. ee
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 28, 2017, 12:06:30 PM
No, trading requires instincts. Educated guessing is not enough for a successful trade.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
November 27, 2017, 12:12:23 PM
I don't know what you mean by "just educated guessing", I mean ye it is, this is obvious... it isn't ever a guarantee that you will make money from a trade, therefore you can't say it isn't guessing from this perspective.
Somehow you are correct yes Trading can be based on Technical Analysis from reading the price charts and analyzing the news and at the end of the day you might still end up wrong with what you did. It is somehow a form of "educated guessing" because what you are actually doing is you are just lessening your chances of losing your money.
Activity: 20
November 25, 2017, 08:27:52 PM
Why pick one factor when you can purchse bitcoin as well as in ethereum. They have great self-esteem, and the risk decreasesa
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
November 25, 2017, 07:29:59 PM
I don't know what you mean by "just educated guessing", I mean ye it is, this is obvious... it isn't ever a guarantee that you will make money from a trade, therefore you can't say it isn't guessing from this perspective.
Activity: 30
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 12:33:04 AM
Can you really be sure you will profit unless you have insider info?
No, we have a lot of ways to predict its upward or downward trend without internal information.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
November 24, 2017, 11:56:24 PM
Yes. You must always speculate to reduce risks that are crucial. No one can ever gain profit without risking something.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 11:04:35 PM

Not at all. We can not really make sure that we will end in profit or loss.
But trading is not just guessing. Need knowledge how to predict. How to follow price action and news.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 24, 2017, 10:37:08 PM
For me personally bitcoin is really a cash. No matter bitcoin or money. I accept both of them. I use bitcoin to make money then transform it to bucks. You cannot purchase every thing with bitcoin now, you have to transform it to dollars.
I must say that trading is something far more than that of educated guessing. There are number of things which you actually need to learn to become an expert in the world of trading. You actually need to have lot of knowledge about the things related to that of trading like that of chart analysis etc. other than this, you really need to have control on your nerves so that you may not decide something bad.
It makes sense to call trading as educated guessing because when you are studying about trading then you are learning and because of those learning processes that you have got in bitcoin it makes you educated and that is the reason why we have a higher chance of guess in the market. Trading is educated guessing and it is not that far for bitcoin because it is the another term for me.
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
November 24, 2017, 04:37:42 PM
Educated guessing is a nice term for trading. One cannot be 100% sure about the gains, but if they follow the trend of what they are investing into, if they study the ups and downs of the same, and if they visualise a well thought futuristic approach, they can trade efficiently.

When we talk about insider information, may be some people have it, but most of the times the market ups amd downs are not an internal affair but is affected by the market and the trade itself. So having an insider information cannot always be attributed to gains. A well thought and processed study about what you are going to invest in or trade for will always be helpfull.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
November 24, 2017, 02:37:46 AM
For me personally bitcoin is really a cash. No matter bitcoin or money. I accept both of them. I use bitcoin to make money then transform it to bucks. You cannot purchase every thing with bitcoin now, you have to transform it to dollars.
I must say that trading is something far more than that of educated guessing. There are number of things which you actually need to learn to become an expert in the world of trading. You actually need to have lot of knowledge about the things related to that of trading like that of chart analysis etc. other than this, you really need to have control on your nerves so that you may not decide something bad.
Activity: 18
November 23, 2017, 07:47:23 PM
to begin with insider info is unlawful. You may revenue but obtaining caught can get your in real troubleThat is perfect for controlled marketplaces, such as community businesses who are "supervisedInch by government bodies like the SECBitcoin is not regulated, it is decentralized, and it is prone to price InchruiningInch..
Activity: 448
November 23, 2017, 05:04:54 PM
No, trading is not just guessing. We need to analyze, understand the market, understand the impact of supply and demand, predict and much more. However, it is seldom possible to determine with absolute certainty, there is always a risk, the probability of occurrence of an event is determined. I advise you to find and study information about trading
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 23, 2017, 02:28:41 PM

Well, it's called educated guessing for a reason, means you have done your part to learn what you needed before trading. Still, the term guessing is not exactly what we can make out of trading. Trading involves a lot of studying and monitoring the smallest changes in prices, not by any means of guessing. But like all other means of making money, sometimes we find on the losing end of the deal.
Trading could be termed as educated guessing by a person who thinks of himself a trader but is actually not. The perception about trading of people is totally wrong, people think of trading as only buying and selling while trading is a deeper than this. It's not only the capital it require, it's a mind game where you have to use the analytical skills. If you give trading more time and more money doesn't mean it will make you a great trader. Trading is to recognize the right time with the right choice of buying and selling. Trader is the one who have the guts to sell before the price drops and buy before the price rise. If you are missing these analytical skills then stop calling yourself trader and trading an educated guessing.
Activity: 490
November 23, 2017, 02:18:18 PM

I like the constructive use of words for the topic; trading an educated guessing or worse still educated/enlightened gambling. I have tried trading before and I think I have the same thought question and conclusion too. Mist people that I do see make good profits too must have been given some insider information on market possible movement which comes out positive at most times. Conclusively, I will say with the introduction of robots to trading, the analyses is better understood by the program then and makes the topic question valid.
Activity: 490
November 23, 2017, 02:15:12 PM

I like the constructive use of words for the topic; trading an educated guessing or worse still educated/enlightened gambling. I have tried trading before and I think I have the same thought question and conclusion too. Mist people that I do see make good profits too must have been given some insider information on market possible movement which comes out positive at most times. Conclusively, I will say with the introduction of robots to trading, the analyses is better understood by the program then and makes the topic question valid.
Activity: 378
November 23, 2017, 02:03:30 PM
I think trading is not the guessing only it is the high expertise and practical experience even the traders monitor the minor changes of prices they watch carefully the fluctuation of every currency then they find a space to enter into the market for trading so it is not only the educating of guessing it’s more than that. But any how the trading itself is very good for profit. Most of the people when enter into the trading they were not experienced but now they  become successful in the trading.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 12:05:54 PM
The book I am currently reading refers trading not a intelligent guess but a financial intelligence. You are not suppose to guess a trade you are about to make but you should study the market of your target instead of relying on opinions showed in the graph. If the market has a great team and in good hands of a smart businessman wheter its value goes down, in the end the market will be successful in the future. Means that you should rely more on facts rather than opinions.
Activity: 15
November 23, 2017, 11:50:59 AM
Yes  i believe it is just educated guessing because you never know what can happen to the altcoin if you sell your bitcoins for it maybe it could be all of a big scam and maybe even it can rise to the top and give you even more profit than you would have with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: