Pages:
Author

Topic: is worth to buy bitcoins? - page 10. (Read 11871 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 512
May 10, 2017, 09:07:10 AM
No, not really. It's too little of an amount for Bitcoin at this point. There will be profit but IMO not justifiable. Because let's assume that buys you 2 BTC now, that will turn into 5000-6000 AT BEST after some years.
Look into other coins instead, such as Ethereum.

You do have a point, but still, even you are going to buy bitcoin right now, you are still going to get some profits if the price gets higher and higher as the days goes by, so, OP, you don't have to hesitate on buying some, you are not going to lose some profits on it, you just have to be patient about this, because holding your bitcoin, and wait for the right time comes to convert it could make you to have profits in the long run.

You don't have to be bother in case that bitcoin's price will fall down in an instant, because it is just normal, you don't have to sell your bitcoin in case that you have already buy some, being scared that you could have no more money in return if you are not going to sell it, in time that this thing could happen, NO, no matter what happens, don't believe the troll news about this, because bitcoin will soar high more and more in the near future, so there is nothing to be afraid of.
i believe bitcoin price will be 2000-3000 dollar this year.so weird and profitable..as long as many people need and buy bitcoin..the price will be gain in the future..no matter there are alot of negative issue news from arround the world..
Activity: 2380
Merit: 454
May 10, 2017, 09:00:20 AM
No, not really. It's too little of an amount for Bitcoin at this point. There will be profit but IMO not justifiable. Because let's assume that buys you 2 BTC now, that will turn into 5000-6000 AT BEST after some years.
Look into other coins instead, such as Ethereum.

You do have a point, but still, even you are going to buy bitcoin right now, you are still going to get some profits if the price gets higher and higher as the days goes by, so, OP, you don't have to hesitate on buying some, you are not going to lose some profits on it, you just have to be patient about this, because holding your bitcoin, and wait for the right time comes to convert it could make you to have profits in the long run.

You don't have to be bother in case that bitcoin's price will fall down in an instant, because it is just normal, you don't have to sell your bitcoin in case that you have already buy some, being scared that you could have no more money in return if you are not going to sell it, in time that this thing could happen, NO, no matter what happens, don't believe the troll news about this, because bitcoin will soar high more and more in the near future, so there is nothing to be afraid of.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
May 10, 2017, 08:34:51 AM
I think this is not a good idea for you if this time have to buy bitcoin at a very high price except for trade or investment, for fear the price will experience a decline will certainly lose.

It is not necessary to buy bitcoins if you are very afraid. You can earn coins and save them for the future.
yeah take a risk or go home , hard to expect bitcoin price fall down . it's required strong factor a strong reason that could lead to people divest their bitcoin into cash/real money . where nowadays bitcoin still flying with a lot of good news and positive trends , it's bullish for at least a couple months ahead. however better to do your own analysis, we are here just make a suggestion.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
May 10, 2017, 08:11:59 AM
hi;

i have 3000$ and what do you think? im going to buy bitcoins and i will wait for years last;

is worth that decision good ?

We need to distribute our money to different cells and make a decision about investments ourselves, so that nobody can blame anyone for losing money, because no one can give an accurate forecast.
Activity: 203
May 10, 2017, 06:08:14 AM
I think this is not a good idea for you if this time have to buy bitcoin at a very high price except for trade or investment, for fear the price will experience a decline will certainly lose.

It is not necessary to buy bitcoins if you are very afraid. You can earn coins and save them for the future.

Earn? How?

On campaign signatures or you can provide your services to freelance exchanges for bitcoins. Some advertise through their channel YouTube partners of the cranes and make a profit.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
May 10, 2017, 05:39:50 AM

Earn? How?
Activity: 235
Merit: 250
May 10, 2017, 04:41:46 AM

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 10, 2017, 04:39:34 AM
The possible decline on the price is just a temporary lose for your investment because the price now will not matter after 10 years of holding bitcoin. If you buy bitcoins now and hold it for long term then the price now compare to the possible price in the future will not matter because the price in the future will be extremely high.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
May 10, 2017, 03:01:44 AM
but experts are saying that at the end of this year, price will be 2000$

this year, price impact will be from russia, india and china

In my opinion its better to buy altcoins such as ethereum, monero dash, litecoin ,etc. I think these coin have good potential to grow in future.
You can buy different coins. Dont invest all your money in a coin like bitcoin or any other. Its so risky.
but experts are saying that at the end of this year, price will be 2000$

this year, price impact will be from russia, india and china

Those are prediction by the bitcoin experts, and as far as we can see now its already happening, isn't?
2000$ before end of this year can be more than that amount depending in how are the community patronize it as well.
So I think it can reach 3500$ to 4000$, cheers!
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
May 10, 2017, 02:20:46 AM
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
May 10, 2017, 02:17:48 AM
hi;

i have 3000$ and what do you think? im going to buy bitcoins and i will wait for years last;

i think this is very worth.. bitcoin is good invesment , you can look that increase high price years to years..

If the OP will buy and make it as investment or store of value. Then its still worth to buy bitcoin with this high price. But if you have to profit by the big market swings, then its not. There will be some correction price in some point but I doubt it will go low as $900. So it your money is for long term investment like 1 or 2 years, then buy it now.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
May 10, 2017, 02:11:55 AM
for now with the high bitcoin price you're likely to eart profit from holding bitcoin is  just little bit though there is $3000 and the possibility of falling is also high because bitcoin is at the peak of the price. I think it's better to invest in altcoin like eth or ico which has a good project.

LOL... in my Opinion it is just the beginning. Same shit i read years ago here when BTC price was 20 Dollar.

BTC will raise to 500.000Dollar next years
Activity: 479
May 10, 2017, 02:11:01 AM
hi;

i think this is very worth.. bitcoin is good invesment , you can look that increase high price years to years..
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
May 10, 2017, 02:09:57 AM
hi;

That would be the best option for you to have a huge profit  after 4 years, if youre going to buy right now and hold it til the next halving you will earn at least 200% in return or even much more.
Thats right if Op buy bitcoin now after halving for sure your money will become doble because the benefits of halving the bitcoin price increase. And I think december 2017 the bitcoin price will increase more because of holiday season because many people use bitcoinas payment in online store . So its better if you buy now dont wait bitcoin price increase to much time is gold dont waiste time and opportunity.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
May 10, 2017, 02:07:47 AM
hi;

That would be the best option for you to have a huge profit  after 4 years, if youre going to buy right now and hold it til the next halving you will earn at least 200% in return or even much more.

Its a peak point right now in this quarter of the year,  so probably waiting for a little for 1-2 months may get you some more in BTC. There is no guarantee of this speculation but this happened before, with a giant peak, there will be smaller dumps. Make it an advantage for yourself and invest at the right time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 10, 2017, 01:54:48 AM
hi;

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
May 10, 2017, 01:51:16 AM
hi;

As long as you believed that bitcoin will increase 3000$, why not and go buy bitcoin. Nothing wrong and it is still good to buy actually.
Then after you buy hold it in a long term basis.

I think it will reach that high by the next year if its demand will increase. But its better to save your money by now, and wait for bitcoin to decrease its price, then invest as much as you can and then wait for its comeback.
Hold it for a year or maybe months. And you can see that its worth it to buy bitcoin because bitcoin has a future, its price is still increasing year by year,invest when its low so when the time comes that it reaches our expectation we wont regret.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
May 10, 2017, 01:50:22 AM
I think it is still worth to buy Bitcoins, if your plan is holding it for a long term then probably you need to wait for the correction but if your plan is to day trade then probably now is the right time because time is essential in this kind of venture.  The earlier you learn about trading, the better it is to gain experience and learn from it.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
May 10, 2017, 01:37:51 AM
My suggestion would be to hold litecoin with that amount of money and after the activation of segwit expect a bigger rally and you will certainly double your investment if you are really good at trading,but i am not certain with the rest of the coins but litecoin does have one more rally left in it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
May 10, 2017, 12:48:41 AM
For me there is no bad time to buy bitcoin, since bitcoin value is continuous increasing and but much better to have bitcoin now to make huge profit because i know that bitcoin will hit $2000 this year. We just only keep it until the bitcoin reach our threshold the sell it and make profit.
Pages:
Jump to: