Pages:
Author

Topic: is worth to buy bitcoins? - page 8. (Read 11871 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
May 14, 2017, 11:26:07 PM
If you have spare cash that is idle in your bank then buy some Bitcoin. Buy an amount that is not too big that if anything bad happens you can still move on with your life. I would put all my life saving in Bitcoins but I have enough Bitcoins in my wallet that I bought way back when its still at $700 USD. I'm enjoying the profits for now and still buying a little as I see price of Bitcoin is still going up.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
May 14, 2017, 11:17:52 PM
It is till a yes for me. The best time to invest is always Now, and projection for bitcoin this year is $4,000. Also, there other reason to to ivest 1) because Japan,Philippines,Australia are already recognizing it as a legal currency.We know, other nation will follow suit on this. Even other country are studying to create their own virtual currency.In the coming years, cryptocurrency are becoming more popular and a necessity.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 14, 2017, 11:11:09 PM

if you have the money to invest with btc i think its still worth investing. for someone who still see $1800 as a cheap price, you must be really rich to buy just about a hundred of it. but if you only have $3000, you might just put your investment to cheaper coins which higher yield like ethereum.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
May 14, 2017, 10:52:32 PM
Wait a couple weeks for price to drop a little and buy one Bitcoin.

Put some into coins like Monero, Ethereum, Litecoin- solid projects that (hopefully) make a modest return.

Then put a small amount into coins and hope for a big return- 10x to 100x
I bought some coins like ICASH and HALLOweencoin since they have new developers and have been added to more exchanges. Maybe one of these will make profit.

Its good to have a mix in your crypto portfolio. (Again, IMO.)
Timing is needed if you are going to decide to buy bitcoin. As of now it is not the best time to buy bitcoin because the price or value of bitcoin is higher than before so it is better just to wait until the price of bitcon dump or drop on the scale that you might buy more bitcoin because you can hold bitcoin when it pump so you can earn. But if you are rushing in making your money to invest its better to invest and to buy coin that yet to develop.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
May 14, 2017, 10:50:56 PM
The fact is, you dont have to learn trading to earn from bitcoin. Just buy bitcoin, and hold it. And as long as bitcoin grows, your profit also grows. TIP: Much better to buy bitcoin during its dip.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 14, 2017, 10:09:28 PM
hi;

i have 3000$ and what do you think? im going to buy bitcoins and i will wait for years last;

is worth that decision good ?

Buying bitcoin now is not a good choice. Bitcoin is too high, so it's dangerous. For business people, you should choose the right time, when bitcoin is low. You will make a profit.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 14, 2017, 10:04:27 PM
hi;

i have 3000$ and what do you think? im going to buy bitcoins and i will wait for years last;

It depends on when or how will you use it to gain profit from it , you should consider trading it but dont put it when you dont want the risk to break you , just put small amount then wait for the right time , i guess that could help you.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
May 14, 2017, 09:31:56 PM
Does Litecoin now have a play in the makey given that BTC is so high and Litecoin is still flirting with $30?

I don't see how Litecoin offers any tangible difference to bitcoin, therefore nothing yo base a long position on. What are your thoughts?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 12, 2017, 12:21:35 PM
hi;

I think you must buy now. Because the bitcoin is now improving now and the price is now really going up. This is the best time for you to buy bitcoin and invest it. You must wait many months or years to sell it.
Activity: 1036
May 12, 2017, 12:02:38 PM
Not worth this days because you need a big money to invest because the price of bitcoin is already at high so to buy 1 bitcoin you need also a big money to invest but when you buy bitcoin in a low price thats really worth of investment for you.
Yes, the price of the bitcoin is going high day by day. It is not that easy to buy a bitcoin now a day but still I think those people are lucky who can buy it now for the future sake. It still is worthy to buy it because of the reason that the future will be of the Bitcoin and the digital currency.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 12, 2017, 07:15:39 AM
I see that it is worth to buy bitcoins right now. You should buy bitcoins that you afford because the price is keep on pumping. Just like what I keep on saying to my friends, I'm asking them when they are going to buy, when the price is higher? And it's already on the go now the price is pumping and it is going to pump more.

The price of bitcoin may continue to rise, but at the moment it's at its peak, we can not predict anything, so it's dangerous if you buy bitcoin now, instead of buying more bitcoins. I suggest selling a bitcoin to make a profit, don't greedy.

It is really possible to rise and it is going to be on a continuous. But I always believe that it is always going to be worth it to buy bitcoins. I won't say that it is dangerous to buy bitcoins, those people that had bought it while the price is still too low, they did said the same thing. I don't want to sell bitcoin right now, I believe it will increase more.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
May 11, 2017, 02:07:40 PM
how much percent are using bitcoin in japan?

i think, there are hard to adaptation new money  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
May 11, 2017, 12:34:05 PM
$3000 will get you less than 2 bitcoin at them moment, so i'd say that it's not worth it to buy bitcoin right now. The profit will be small if you only have less than 2 bitcoin, it's better to buy other coin like ethereum or monero that can have more value increase in 3 year.
This is stupid logic you follow. Bitcoin will be worth only more in the future. It's true that $3000 is big money, but in 2018 it could be worth $6000 or more.
Meanwhile you suggesting yo buy altcoin just because you think it will follow Bitcoin's steps, which probably never happen.

Bitcoin is proven investment, altcoins are not.
Activity: 700
May 11, 2017, 12:24:03 PM
hi;

A bitcoin loving forum is a bad place to ask, I haven't even read the replies but I can tell you the majority of people here will tell you its all to high heaven at any point in time because we are fans here.

Best place for you to get advise is within yourself, what do YOU think will happen to bitcoin over the long term? Do YOU think the technology has a future?

Really? But what about if he don't have any idea about it, that is why he was asking if it is better to buy bitcoins. Right now? I suggest you not to buy yet, because I'm pretty sure that there will be a huge price drop after this huge pump, and that is the right time for you to buy bitcoin, and wait for the huge pump again so you could have bigger profits compare if you are going to buy right now.
Activity: 714
May 11, 2017, 12:16:01 PM
for now with the high bitcoin price you're likely to eart profit from holding bitcoin is  just little bit though there is $3000 and the possibility of falling is also high because bitcoin is at the peak of the price. I think it's better to invest in altcoin like eth or ico which has a good project.
Here I completely agree with your opinion, but it's worth such a high price Bitcoin should not scare off potential investors. And the price increase on this has not yet ended and the limits and their forecasting are very high.

I think is a boon for investors, not as scary place for would-be investors. Because the bitcoin in future will definitely gives more favourable than today, because it's not just the bitcoin market some people but all countries that exist in the world. The purpose of bitcoin is also not to do trading, but only the factors help to fellow to make it easier to do something

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 11, 2017, 11:29:44 AM
$3000 will get you less than 2 bitcoin at them moment, so i'd say that it's not worth it to buy bitcoin right now. The profit will be small if you only have less than 2 bitcoin, it's better to buy other coin like ethereum or monero that can have more value increase in 3 year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
May 11, 2017, 11:07:52 AM
Not really it already have a high price so you can buy a lot of bitcoin inshort not a good profit unlike in the pass years its only around 400$ so when you invest in that tine you can buy a lot of volume in bitcoin and that can give you a good profit also but at this time i recommend investing in alt coins and holding it until price go up.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
May 11, 2017, 10:04:28 AM
I dont know. It is hard to determine whether it is good or not at this time. The prices of Bitcoin may rise, but the technology is very badd
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
May 11, 2017, 09:56:53 AM
It is worth buying for the rate of bitcoin is getting higher. It has many advantages which you will know once you get deeper into understanding it. But for the basics, BTC is easy to use, can be earned and spent easily im different manners.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
May 11, 2017, 09:25:37 AM
I'd never buy bitcoin at current peak value at all. You should not either.

Wait for the right time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: