Pages:
Author

Topic: Is worth to invest in dogecoin? - page 2. (Read 1379 times)

plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
August 25, 2020, 11:49:29 AM
I prefer to stay away from these type of meme coins as they are good for traders and I am pretty bad at it. I prefer to invest in some projects and hold it for the long term.

Although they are considered a meme coin but still they are one of the most trusted coins in the market, they have proven their longevity, and they made profit for a lot of traders, many exchanges has a pair for Doge it's still worth adding it in your portfolio and yes they are going to increase in the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 25, 2020, 11:38:30 AM
Dogecoin has always been an altcoin that receives a lot of attention from people in this market, you can invest in it but you need to be patient. Once Dogecoin receives the fomo, it will inevitably increase a lot in the short term
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
August 25, 2020, 11:21:30 AM
It cannot be denied that Dogecoin is indeed popular, one truth is clear, 'Whatever is, is right'. Dogecoin have survived in cryptocurrency market for seven years, on this point Dogecoin amply demonstrates its  competitiveness. For cryptocurrency market, Dogecoin is already an old man, but it still cherish high aspirations. In conclusion,i would definitely say yes to invest in dogecoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
August 25, 2020, 10:42:56 AM
You can still invest in it, but it's not a really good altcoin in this market. Its price also won't move too much and you need to take a long time to profit from it. I won't waste my time and money on this project, instead I will look for Defi projects or invest in the top 10 in coinmarketcap
Agree, although we can see dogecoin growing and reacting to the market over some period of each year, it is still not enough to generate confidence in this project because its technology is so old, a slowdown has been evident while the dominance of new altcoins is overwhelming too much in terms of functionality and community. Therefore, wasting time and money on this project is not a good idea as you say, we have money and the market has better and more rewarding positions for us to invest
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 25, 2020, 09:33:52 AM
There's no doubt that dogecoin is a popular cryptocurrency and has been around for a while now. I consider dogecoin a good source of investment because I have a vehement conviction that dogecoin would be around for while and as such worth long term hold. The value has been quite low for a long time now, but that there's no hope for substantial growth in the near future.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
August 25, 2020, 08:25:49 AM
Well!! Did you know? Dogecoin has gained a lot of popularity in the crypto space, as a lot of experts like Elon musk, vitalik, and john McAfee have shown love and support for dogecoin.

On the other hand, experts predict that dogecoin price will rise high in the upcoming years.

What's your take on dogecoin?
It has been one of the oldest coin in the market but personally i do not see any real value in buying and holding dogecoin because there is not much going on about it. It is just a coin and nothing else so I do not find it as an attractive investment.
Well doge is a meme coin and whether it really have value or not in the eye of people atleast doge could be utilized for sending money and with their relatively cheap transaction fee.
I've known many people who uses doge for sending money and have no problem with it. I guess that alone already explain why doge still exist until today.
Activity: 944
Merit: 101
August 25, 2020, 08:23:14 AM
You can still invest in it, but it's not a really good altcoin in this market. Its price also won't move too much and you need to take a long time to profit from it. I won't waste my time and money on this project, instead I will look for Defi projects or invest in the top 10 in coinmarketcap
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
August 25, 2020, 08:19:46 AM
Well!! Did you know? Dogecoin has gained a lot of popularity in the crypto space, as a lot of experts like Elon musk, vitalik, and john McAfee have shown love and support for dogecoin.

On the other hand, experts predict that dogecoin price will rise high in the upcoming years.

It has been one of the oldest coin in the market but personally i do not see any real value in buying and holding dogecoin because there is not much going on about it. It is just a coin and nothing else so I do not find it as an attractive investment.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 25, 2020, 07:57:33 AM

i usually used dogecoin for my short-termed investment. i also use dogecoin for my daily trading. the price was changed frequently and it gain some profit for me, this year dogecoin price has changed up to 100% so many times. that's why i loved it.

If you want to profit from Dogecoin, then you need to hold them for the long term. Dogecoin has very little hype and every year it's only going up 1-2 times, this year they've got the hype from Tiktok and the price has gone up pretty much. If someone held them since the beginning of 2020 or before, they would have made a lot of profits
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
August 25, 2020, 03:28:50 AM
I prefer to stay away from these type of meme coins as they are good for traders and I am pretty bad at it. I prefer to invest in some projects and hold it for the long term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
August 24, 2020, 07:38:41 PM

i usually used dogecoin for my short-termed investment. i also use dogecoin for my daily trading. the price was changed frequently and it gain some profit for me, this year dogecoin price has changed up to 100% so many times. that's why i loved it.
Activity: 812
August 24, 2020, 07:28:29 PM
I didn't think about owning Dogecoin, because the price was so low. but the advantage of Dogecoin is the low fees when making transfers. that's what Dogecoin is all about.
copper member
Activity: 111
Merit: 6
wunbit.com Crypto Gaming Arcade
November 30, 2019, 09:52:32 PM
It could still be good but just invest maximum 0.5% of all your crypto portfolio.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
November 30, 2019, 06:18:43 PM
So many people still using doge coin and it's still popular nowadays. Also it has very low fees. But i doubt to investing my money on doge as long-term investment. I think its price won't highly rise since it has unlimited max supply. But it's good for doing some short-term trade on doge. Because doge is cheap, you can get some profit quickly
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
November 30, 2019, 06:09:32 PM
I dont have dogecoin but if you think this will the best to invest well it depends on you just try maybe they have a chance you can earn more from investing dodgecoin. I just want to read some news about it or if have a chance to increase the price in a future so if that happen I shall start investing it also.
Activity: 475
November 30, 2019, 04:51:24 PM
yes it is true that dogecoin is very popular but if dogecoin is used as an investment I feel it is not suitable because most people use dogecoin to gamble  Grin
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
November 30, 2019, 04:30:08 PM
In my opinion it is not a good idea. There are better coins to invest your money starting with Bitcoin, but if you really want an altcoin choose something more popular. For example TRON is doing pretty good. Price wise it lost a lot but there's a lot of positive news like the recent one that poloniex bought tron dex exchange.

Doge is more like an abandoned project riding on its former popularity.
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
November 30, 2019, 04:15:38 PM
Yes doge is still good for investment but because doge is a low satoshi coin, doge price movements are slow so if you are for long-term investment it's good to buy dogecoin
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
November 30, 2019, 03:40:52 PM
There is no harm if we hold dogecoin at this time let alone the price is currently experiencing a correction of $ 0.0023 / dogecoin and it's a very cheap price if the current correction is only briefly because I hope crypto prices will rise later this year and if that happens and we holding a doge at the current price level of course we can get big profits if that happens.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
November 30, 2019, 02:42:54 PM
Try to choice profitable coins. You can select bitcoin, ethereum for investment. Hopefully you will be benefited within Short possible of time.
Pages:
Jump to: