Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Xapo a scam?? - page 8. (Read 29288 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 27, 2015, 12:14:39 PM
Of course, you can still deposit the same address multiple times.
Is there expiry so the payment send to that address will not fund to the Xapo wallet?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
January 27, 2015, 12:10:52 PM
i cant fing my wallet adress in xapo..
where can i see it?
i really dotn understand Smiley

Xapo has a new feature you address will change every time you received a one payment so be carefull

Right suman,  we have recently implemented this rotating-wallet address feature for added security!

but are you still able to send payment and get deposits credited to right account if lets say people are interested in having bitcoin from lets say mining operation go right into Xapo? I am sure people do not want to keep changing addresses for payments to go to and all that good stuff lol, now we just need to get Xapo card to people in the USA  Wink

Of course, you can still deposit the same address multiple times.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
January 27, 2015, 11:41:51 AM
where can i see it?

Xapo has a new feature you address will change every time you received a one payment so be carefull

Right suman,  we have recently implemented this rotating-wallet address feature for added security!

but are you still able to send payment and get deposits credited to right account if lets say people are interested in having bitcoin from lets say mining operation go right into Xapo? I am sure people do not want to keep changing addresses for payments to go to and all that good stuff lol, now we just need to get Xapo card to people in the USA  Wink
January 27, 2015, 11:17:38 AM
where can i see it?

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
January 27, 2015, 11:05:24 AM
and the end of i decided try to Xapo
today i opened a account for me..
lets try and see..
i will write my command here..
January 27, 2015, 06:30:35 AM
where can i see it?

First, you must verify your account info, then the Receive button will show on the main wallet, click on that and you will see your address Smiley

Btw, please fix your typo Roll Eyes

LOL @ " please fix your typo "  Grin

I'm not native Englist speakers, CMIIW Cry
January 27, 2015, 04:03:03 AM
where can i see it?

First, you must verify your account info, then the Receive button will show on the main wallet, click on that and you will see your address Smiley

Btw, please fix your typo Roll Eyes

LOL @ " please fix your typo "  Grin
Activity: 210
January 25, 2015, 01:35:50 PM
where can i see it?

Xapo has a new feature you address will change every time you received a one payment so we carefull
January 25, 2015, 11:18:06 AM
where can i see it?

Btw, please fix your typo Roll Eyes <-- wrong grammar
Activity: 168
January 25, 2015, 11:14:02 AM
i cant find my wallet adress in xapo..
where can i see it?
i really dont understand Smiley
January 24, 2015, 11:48:48 PM
so whats the good word going on with the Xapo Visa or Mastercard forgot what it was and on phone so not going to go back lol this phone to slow lol, but any word on us folks here in the USA getting cards shipped out to us anytime soon, i dont know how ANX Premium card can be shipped to USA in under 1 week from Hong Kong with no problem. I will post this same thing on other Xapo forums see where gets answer faster as not always so active  Wink
January 16, 2015, 08:18:51 PM
Well i been trying to find a list of new fees to post here but i cant the ones i found seem to be like the old ones so i will wait maybe mod will see this and post fees  Huh

The only fees associated with Xapo are related to our debit card service. Unless you have a debit card, or planning to get one, we have no fees associated with moving BTC around from your Xapo wallet (and that's what he was asking about). If you want to learn more about our Debit Card Fees, check our FAQ at support.xapo.com. Keep in mind, although it says there is a monthly fee (which is true, our card provider does charge a monthly fee) Xapo covers the monthly fee, which means there is no monthly fee charged to our customers.

thanks for answer
that's great you have no fee
then my next question is what is your minimal transfer amount?
can I send, for instance, 1 satoshi from my Xapo wallet? will it be delivered? 

The minimum you can send is 0.0000555BTC. That limit is not set by us (Xapo), rather the Bitcoin protocol itself.

cool thanks for the clarification i was not to sure myself if you all had a limit to send and receive bitcoins weather it is between xapo wallets or from xapo wallet to bitcoin address
Activity: 182
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
January 15, 2015, 06:26:45 PM
Well i been trying to find a list of new fees to post here but i cant the ones i found seem to be like the old ones so i will wait maybe mod will see this and post fees  Huh

The only fees associated with Xapo are related to our debit card service. Unless you have a debit card, or planning to get one, we have no fees associated with moving BTC around from your Xapo wallet (and that's what he was asking about). If you want to learn more about our Debit Card Fees, check our FAQ at support.xapo.com. Keep in mind, although it says there is a monthly fee (which is true, our card provider does charge a monthly fee) Xapo covers the monthly fee, which means there is no monthly fee charged to our customers.

thanks for answer

The minimum you can send is 0.0000555BTC. That limit is not set by us (Xapo), rather the Bitcoin protocol itself.

thank you very much, this information is very useful
now I know one more way how to use Xapo wallet
January 15, 2015, 05:15:56 PM

thanks for answer

January 15, 2015, 12:06:28 PM
Well i been trying to find a list of new fees to post here but i cant the ones i found seem to be like the old ones so i will wait maybe mod will see this and post fees  Huh

thanks for answer

i do not think there is a minimal amount per say to transfer from one xapo wallet to another xapo wallet, now they might have a minimal amount if taking out from xapo wallet and sending to a bitcoin wallet. I tried going over the limited information on site and found nothing that would be useful to us  Cry
Activity: 182
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
January 14, 2015, 04:38:09 PM

thanks for answer
January 14, 2015, 02:07:55 PM

GOTCHA ok i did not even know there was a monthly fee that xapo paid for themselves instead of the customers, that is really nice of you and will help you all grow as a company
January 13, 2015, 12:25:05 PM

January 13, 2015, 10:46:06 AM
January 10, 2015, 12:57:39 AM
Is it true that Xapo takes zero fee when transferring btc?
Or this is old information?
i think it old information i think they had a current fee schedule i do not recall where i had seen it, but i am sure someone can post current fees maybe mod will see this  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: