Pages:
Author

Topic: Is YOBIT Altcoin collecting worth the time and effort? - page 3. (Read 1611 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
NO!

all those altcoins you see as free are actually shitcoins, 90% of the list consists of 0.00000001 amount of a shitcoin which is worth 0.00000001BTC or less which means 90% what you are claiming from their free list is worth 1e-16BTC

and since you mentioned PAC i have to say after checking it, it is a dead coin and it's value is actually a lot less than 1 satoshi, because first of all there is no buy order and only sell orders at 1 satoshi with nobody buying them and in other exchanges there is no bitcoin pair and the other pairs (such as Doge/Pac) is worth a very tiny amount.

in conclusion you are wasting your time even if there was a one time 2000 satoshi claim.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
     I've been a member at YOBIT for a few weeks now and I've been collecting from their long, long, long list of altcoin faucets. It takes around twenty minutes to make it through the whole thing. I have over 200,000 various altcoins.  There was a 0.00002000 BTC claim on there that was just taken off the list. That one was definitely worth solving the one captcha. As for the value of the rest of the coins, I couldn't even name 1/20 of them, the highest valued amount I have is 44709.0 PAC which equals exactly 0.00044709 BTC. That is one of the lower valued coins at 0.00000001 BTC Per coin. There are several claims for PAC on their list ranging from 0.00000001 to 1000.00000. Then out of the other hundred or so types of coin in which I have a few hundred thousand, the total value in BTC is only 0.00080000ish. With the minimum sell amount of 0.0001....... I don't know..... I've gone screwy eyed....You get my point though. I hope.

I was very excited when I stumbled upon this site but as I become more acquainted with the terminology and increase my overall understanding of this strangely wonderful market, I can't help but wonder where the profit might be and why are there so many free coins on their list? If one could actually profit from the collection of these "shitcoins", wouldn't it be more popular?

I know my post is all over the place. It does accurately portray my mixed feelings on the topic though.

Thank You if you made it through this jumbled up post and double thanks for any knowledge you may impart on to me.
        ChrisBin702 Huh
Pages:
Jump to: