Pages:
Author

Topic: Is your local Craigslist / Kijiji flooded with GPUs ? - page 8. (Read 6181 times)

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
Now that mining profitability is low, now is a good time to buy eth.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
One card on my local craigslist...
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
None here.

I'd buy every 1080 / 1080 TI there was...
Activity: 873
Merit: 1007
I'm sure the pent up demand by gamers and those buying for school starting in August/Sept will be picking up some of those unwanted cards.

Once that backlog clears then you can expect to see cards for sale, especially in high electricity rate areas.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
There is some rx 480 / 580 card on craigslist , ebay , amazon ... but the price is still double or triple of the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price Smiley
Activity: 269
Merit: 101
not a single card on craigslist here.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Not much out here, maybe my town missed the mining gold rush.

The ones that are listed are priced at $400, pff get real people.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Not too many listings where I live yet.

Unlike last month, these GPUs are being offered at retail MSRP price at least.

Well that's a start I guess. I wouldn't get too excited until I see a bunch of listings for at least 50% off of (normal) retail pricing, which they should be anyway considering most if it is going to be heavily abused mining gear.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
Same on local websites in Belgium:
Increase in GPUs, increase in mining rigs... and yeah, the rigs all have "old" information on ROI/earnings.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
This week in my area the Craiglist is flooded with nothing but RX 470/480/570/580 and GTX 1060/1070/1080 GPUs for sale.

Unlike last month, these GPUs are being offered at retail MSRP price at least.

There are probably a dozen or so sellers and they keep deleting the ad and reposting it every 2-3 hours or so to get back on the top.

Most of the ads provide fake info like, daily profits of June and not the current realistic profits. Don't think that's right to trick people.

Pages:
Jump to: