Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 97. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 0
I'm keep the money in the ratio 50 \ 50. Cryptocurrency is more profitable. Bank deposits are not very profitable, but they are useful for credit history and are quite safe...
Activity: 107
Will for me bank is more safer than crypto but its more profitable in crypto if hold your saving in there.  Thats why i choose crypto than bank
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
For me, it’s a hard question to answer. I really believe in cryptocurrencies and the market but on the other hand i have to admit that i usually don’t think that crypto is safer. I just don’t know yet..
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
This question is difficult to answer. If you put your money in the bank... it is not a bad decision, but remember who is printing banknotes and creating money from nothing (backed by air probably?) and they do not care of their customers if they are in serious problems like they were 10 years ago. In crypto, you are your own bank and you are fully responsible for every step you take. At the moment, I  would not consider it as a safer way to keep your financial resources. It does not mean that you are not able to make something out of it, but it depends on your research and several other factors. In my opinion, after some time when crypto will be more respected and less volatile, it will be widely used and its spread might surprise us, who knows?  Smiley
Well said. I completely agree with you here. Cryptocurrencies have a long way to go in order to be recognized as stable forms of payment due to the extreme volatility involved with this market. FIAT will not be replaced by cryptocurrencies according to me. Instead, crypto will stand next to FIAT currencies as an alternate payment method. In this scenario, FIAT is still the safer route as of today, but cryptocurrencies will most likely stabilize in one way or another in the future. Crypto is already being used on a regular basis these days.
Youre absolutely right this is indeed a difficult question because people do believe hardly on crypto and most people do still hardly believe on traditional fiats due to its being backed by the government or simply do have the support.We do see cryptos potential but we cant deny we do still need fiat among all because acceptance of cryptocurrencies would really be just good to be an alternative not to be the main thing which would patch up fiat itself which is really impossible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
I believe the money is not safer in both case. If you own gold or cash at home ( or somewhere ) If financial crash happen, the banking sector will lock your bank account as the did in Malta or Greece few years ago. In our crypto sphere, it could be more secure but the very bad point is wallet and volatility
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
This question is difficult to answer. If you put your money in the bank... it is not a bad decision, but remember who is printing banknotes and creating money from nothing (backed by air probably?) and they do not care of their customers if they are in serious problems like they were 10 years ago. In crypto, you are your own bank and you are fully responsible for every step you take. At the moment, I  would not consider it as a safer way to keep your financial resources. It does not mean that you are not able to make something out of it, but it depends on your research and several other factors. In my opinion, after some time when crypto will be more respected and less volatile, it will be widely used and its spread might surprise us, who knows?  Smiley
Well said. I completely agree with you here. Cryptocurrencies have a long way to go in order to be recognized as stable forms of payment due to the extreme volatility involved with this market. FIAT will not be replaced by cryptocurrencies according to me. Instead, crypto will stand next to FIAT currencies as an alternate payment method. In this scenario, FIAT is still the safer route as of today, but cryptocurrencies will most likely stabilize in one way or another in the future. Crypto is already being used on a regular basis these days.
Activity: 168
currently they're way safer in the banks, but this might change in the future.

crypto is still very much volatile and unstable, even the exchanges and the ICOs
Activity: 168
Yes, it is safe enough to have in crypto.
There is a chance to banks may go bankruptcy. There is a chance to lose all the savings from the bank. But here there is no chance.

You're seriously misinformed. What makes you think that money is safer in cryptos compared to the banks? What are the odds of a bank running away with your money compared to a crypto company scamming you? At least read what you're typing. Even being a Jr Member doesn't justify your stance.

I agree 100%. Currently, there are more scams in crypto I think so banks are safer for now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
There is a chance to banks may go bankruptcy. There is a chance to lose all the savings from the bank. But here there is no chance.

You're seriously misinformed. What makes you think that money is safer in cryptos compared to the banks? What are the odds of a bank running away with your money compared to a crypto company scamming you? At least read what you're typing. Even being a Jr Member doesn't justify your stance.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
If I think Coin bitcoin is stored in Crypto, if money is stored in the Bank?
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
This question is difficult to answer. If you put your money in the bank... it is not a bad decision, but remember who is printing banknotes and creating money from nothing (backed by air probably?) and they do not care of their customers if they are in serious problems like they were 10 years ago. In crypto, you are your own bank and you are fully responsible for every step you take. At the moment, I  would not consider it as a safer way to keep your financial resources. It does not mean that you are not able to make something out of it, but it depends on your research and several other factors. In my opinion, after some time when crypto will be more respected and less volatile, it will be widely used and its spread might surprise us, who knows?  Smiley
Activity: 182
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
In our country, it is very unprofitable to keep money in the bank. In the bank, the interest rate on the deposit is even lower than the inflation rate. There you can store them only if you want to save on something.  As for safety, it is safer in the bank, of course.  But 100% of guarantees will not be here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
Personally I would rather bet my money in the crypto market, however, the nature of the market is very volatile, there are times when you win, there are times you loose, but looking at it in a bigger perspective, your money will surely gain profits in time, but that is not a guarantee for all coins. I still keep some of my money in the bank, since we always need a back up plan, I don't always invest all my money in one market, still do diversification, then once the price a coin i like goes down, I buy in bulk, wait for it to recover then sell, then take my profit and repeat.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
People that are looking for safety are not ready to make  money. They usually play it safe by getting ridiculous return on their investment and by so doing, they remain poor. Safety keeps you in poverty
 Taking risk increase your potential for great wealth.
I think that your money is not quite safe in crypto than in a bank. Cryptocurrencies certainly do not guarantee security for the reason that their values will always change because they are volatile. It is surely much safer in a bank because they guarantee a person a security for their money, and banks are somehow controlled by the government.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
keeping your money in form of crypto or in the bank both have their pros & cons. If you keep your money in a bank then the bank is responsible for your money if any fraudulent transaction takes place from their servers or if money is stolen from atm still your money will be safe and you can get it anytime. It's bank responsibility to tighten their system security. If you buy something online through credit card & you don't receive the item you can chargeback & bank will reverse the transaction. But this is not the case with crypto you are solely responsible for the security of your private keys & also once you pay through crypto to buy something & in case the seller doesn't send the item, you won't be getting your crypto back the transaction is irreversible. But if you want to earn, then crypto is better as price may shoot up & you can earn a decent amount of profits.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Defenitely YES. But crypto needs from us better knowledge of what is happening and we need to be responsible for ourselves, because goverments and banks are not responsible for anything anymore...
Activity: 62
Hello guys.Rawgs now currently running it's bounty program.it actually pays users to play games(as tokens of course).the best thing is that ,you can also sync in your past data.
They are currently running a bounty campaign.they have doubled all the rewards.(the tokens you earn will grow at least 2-3x)
Its also referred to as the IMDb of games(and so much more).
Check it out.you won't be disappointed.
Bounty thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3333252
See you on the other side.lets RAWG!!
Details

~Available option to participate ~

✯ 50 Players one → allocation 1M tokens (Minimum of around 70$ every week)✯

✯ Opinion Leaders ✯

✯ Blogging Campaign → $90 each approved blog, article or news✯

✯ Video Review & Video Blogging → $90 per each high quality video✯

✯ Twitter Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per a quoted retweet✯

✯ Facebook Campaign → $0.3 - $1.50 per shares✯

✯ Signature Campaign → $3-$48 per week✯

✯✯ SPECIAL REFERRAL PROGRAM - Double your REWARDS✯✯
Activity: 224
To safer money in crypto or bank there is not much different in it but I can advise you that it base on what you want and what ur mind do but as for me I can choose crypto
Activity: 182
Probably not, but you are a few people who have a chance to secure your financial situation if crypto grows globally in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: