Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 99. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
for me saving in the bank and on crypto just the same. the most important must be accompanied by reliable security. crypto is very good for trade and investment but there is a high risk that could happen, in banks tend to stagnate less productive. please decide back to yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
I think it depends, because if you were to keep money at home and it went missing you probably be wishing that you kept it at a bank where this might not have happened but then again keeping money at a bank has unnecessary fees they claim to be account maintenance but its all bs and I would rather go full crypto on this one.
Activity: 125
At present, there are certain risks in the banking and cryptocurrency markets. Which one to choose depends on your risk tolerance and your control over the future. If you are really confident, then the cryptocurrency market may bring you higher profits.
Activity: 168
If we talk about safety first choice or the bank, but when we talk about profit, of course we're going to have more money to invest in cryptographic currencies.
Activity: 197
to be honest it actually still fifty with a choice where I'm more comfortable save my money? the dilemma that I feel is in store when deciding crypto lots of hackers who blindly and indiscriminately to hack, though it can be overcome with a layered security nonetheless, there are still fears, another alternative is saving money with a certain percentage of the banks and the rest on crypto. as the guard stand guard stance only.
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
Depending on the way we look and want to have progress, I usually save money, and if we want to benefit from the money it's better to invest, but certainly a lot of different opinions, but if you want to invest dicrypto will be more promising buy altcoin which has prospects for growth. and rest assured that investment will provide income.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
IMO because of the chart of the cryptocurrency trading are so volatiles it is not so safe for your money vallue when you save on this, but the amount number of your crypto coin itself are a little bit more safe. The cryptocurrency safe security itself are more depending on our action, and in the bank it is just depends on their security system. It is all happen because the cryptocurrency slogan it self is just like "be your own bank".
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
I dont' really know Sad. If it were few weeks ago, I would say yes but for now I think keep money crypto is also risky as in the bank. MEW, the best token wallet is hacked and huge amount of ETH gone and my token also gone away Sad. Really sad about it Sad. Maybe if anyone wanna keep their money in crypto, they should have a cold storage wallet.
honest, very disturbing the actions of someone who commits a crime by hacking a few wallets. hopefully, the wallet provider adds a double security system, so this incident does not harm the customer. and created security so as to give trust to customers in storing and transacting.
Activity: 252
I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !
both are the same, depending on our luck, why I say luck, because both are both stored in the bank, is safe, of course safe but the possibility of both can also be stolen, how hackers can be smarter, only when we save in our security bank more guaranteed.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
If you are getting the most needed security steps about your stored coins and wallets, and especially using hardware wallets, and not exposing your private keys online, than yes your money is safe in crypto at least like being at banks, if not more.
But if you re not interesting about your security than of course banks privide higher safety for your funds.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I dont' really know Sad. If it were few weeks ago, I would say yes but for now I think keep money crypto is also risky as in the bank. MEW, the best token wallet is hacked and huge amount of ETH gone and my token also gone away Sad. Really sad about it Sad. Maybe if anyone wanna keep their money in crypto, they should have a cold storage wallet.
Activity: 25
It's safer in the bank if you're dumb about crypto, buy high and sell low, leave your assets on exchanges, fall for phishing scams, use terminology like HODL instead of just saying HOLD, or buy coins like Rupee (RUP). For the record, I know nothing about RUP, just seems like the epitome of scammy.
Activity: 69
It depends on what your definition on safe is. Did you know the money you put in your bank account is not your money anymore? The day economy goes down like in Greece, you cant get "your" money. Check the details of your bank, somewhere in there you will read that the money you put into your bankaccount isn't yours anymore, but it is some value you owe them. I was really shocked when i learned about the way banks work..
Activity: 199
No, in Crypto the risk of falling is huge. but the value up is also very great. meaning that if I put money in Crypto, the opportunity to earn profits is huge, but the risk of losing is also great. while at the Bank, no one expected the value would rise, but put the money in the bank more secure.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
I think both keep money in Bank and crypto are really risky. You can lose all your money in bank or in crypto by hacker and the recent hack is an example, more than 24k ETH hacked although people keep their MEW private key very carefully. Beside, the value of your money when you keep in bank will be the same but when it's crypto, your money will rise or fall depend on the price of crypto market. But for me I prefer keep my money in crypto cause I don't even have any bank account and I don't want to use it.
Activity: 224
I would have loved to say it is more safer to put your money in bank than in crypto but a good investor will rather invest bis/her money in crypto and awaits his/her return on investment. Even the safety of putting your money in the bank is not  100% guaranteed.
Activity: 67
Good question. Puting your money in both of those options is safer than one alone.
If you made a good money you should think about to cash some part of it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
i think if you keep your money in traditional assets such as Gold, land, Home etc is safer than crypto or Bank
so, if you keep your money in Bank or crypto is not safe, because anytime the bank can freeze your account, wich mean not safe  Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
It depends on the country
That's the key.  You'd probably be relatively safe in a country like Switzerland or Canada, but not at all safe in a bank in Venezuela.  Either way, most bitcoiners believe that banks are horrible places to keep their money, and security is just one of the reason. 

Agree with the above that you aren't likely to earn much money at all by any of the bank products available, especially right now when interest rates are close to zero.  If you keep funds in a savings account, you're lucky if you earn anywhere close to 0.25%, and that's nothing.  You'd be much better off putting the money you'd store in a bank into bitcoin.  Now that it's been beaten back from it's all time high, it's appearing to be a screaming buy.
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Your money is safer of course at the bank since the security and consistency is there, it is less likely that your will get robbed by a bank than getting hacked with your wallet. But if you want to make more money faster then crypto will be the best option rather than the slow and little interest your bank is offering you.
Pages:
Jump to: