Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it? - page 53. (Read 36191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
November 11, 2016, 05:42:14 PM
Both zcash and zclassic are just "worth" something in theory, and it's highly speculative since no markets that i know actually accept them, so even if they
are indeed highly annonymous, that feature is useless because it's not used anywhere.

Also, the prices, even right now of ~0,25 btc/zec is imho over-over-over hyped if you look at how many new coins will enter market in under a month.
There's just astronomical chances market will be interested in keeping and fueling these prices.

I traded zcash while the price was jumping up and down around 1 btc purely to make some btc profit off of it, and honestly it was as if we were passing
hot potato one to another, noone was really interested in the coins as such.
M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
November 11, 2016, 05:22:38 PM
Better invest in Zclassic. If u gotta go in Zcash, then better get some solve rate from Genesis-Mining.com or Zcash-Miner.com

Zclassic has way more potential than Zcash for profit yep 100% agree Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 11, 2016, 02:38:03 PM
Better invest in Zclassic. If u gotta go in Zcash, then better get some solve rate from Genesis-Mining.com or Zcash-Miner.com
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 11, 2016, 01:53:56 PM

Your "opinion" answers the question.No,it wouldn't be worth jack.Like other alt-coins,there would be a pump and dump phase,z-cash is going to get dumped harder.Wait for it to be sold at 1 satoshi.

Yeah I thought so. I only wanted your recommendation about it, before making any bad decision on the same. That being said, I will wait quite some time until the price stabilizes and decide whenever to invest the minimum amount into it or not. Besides, if I want to try out Zcash at this time I think it would be best to use faucets instead of investing into it.

I've tried getting into "testnet" on Zcash but I haven't had any luck on getting connections to the network. If it wasn't by that, I wouldn't tested Zcash features by now.  Undecided

Their biggest drawback is the founder's rewards,and the anonymity,this coin is over hype,zcoin is a much better version I prefer the later than the former..

Soon this coin will lose hype and we will see it's real value.

Zcoin? Isn't Zcash supposed to be the former "Zerocoin protocol" I used to hear about for a couple of years ago? Sorry for asking this, but I'm quite confused with this. Is there any difference between Zcoin and Zcash? Just curious to know as I want to learn more about it.

And yeah, the coin has been over hyped the very first day it launched. When price was around $2000, I thought that Zcash was going to replace Bitcoin. But then, as days passed the price kept declining, and marketcap rating decreased thus making me realize that the same would be far from replacing Bitcoin ever. In my opinion, I don't think that any altcoin can replace Bitcoin for a very long time. That said, I will stick onto to good old anon coins like Dash and Monero.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
November 11, 2016, 01:23:52 PM
Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley
Their biggest drawback is the founder's rewards,and the anonymity,this coin is over hype,zcoin is a much better version I prefer the later than the former..

Soon this coin will lose hype and we will see it's real value.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
November 11, 2016, 01:19:39 PM
In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.
Your "opinion" answers the question.No,it wouldn't be worth jack.Like other alt-coins,there would be a pump and dump phase,z-cash is going to get dumped harder.Wait for it to be sold at 1 satoshi.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

How else would the company make money ?How could you not find developers having access to your private keys fishy ? Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 11, 2016, 12:39:24 PM
Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: