Pages:
Author

Topic: ISIS is nothing compared to U.S. cops. - page 11. (Read 16609 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 27, 2017, 04:45:20 PM
WATCH: Activist Proves Power of Telling Cops, 'I Don't Answer Questions'

An activist made internet famous for his videos in which he says "I don't answer questions" reveals his secrets to dealing with police contacts.

Kenny Suitter never surrenders his 5th Amendment Right to remain silent. His numerous recorded encounters with police, in which he answers cop inquiries with "I don't answer questions" have racked up millions of views. Now, in an instructional YouTube video, Suitter explains his motivations and teaches everyone how to handle each and every police encounter.

He explains exactly what "I don't answer questions" means:

It means exactly what it says. It means you shouldn't answer questions, zero, not one, nada, zilch.

Suitter says the reason why you shouldn't answer one solitary question posed to you by police is very simple, yet it has everything to do with protecting oneself.

Your answers could be incriminating without you even knowing it. In fact, it's exactly what they're looking for, for you to make a mistake, so they can give you a field sobriety test, search your vehicle, or worse.

His advice is very simple:

"I Don't Answer Questions" EXPLAINED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=280&v=ysdyhNlAVck

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-repellent-answer-questions/.

Cool
legendary
December 01, 2017, 11:55:39 AM
There are many violent cops but not all of them are violent and dont compare cops to ISIS  because ISIS is no mercy for there enemies or cops.

That's what you think.

Cop Rapes Woman in Courtroom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L34qSYmIsxU

Cool
legendary
December 01, 2017, 11:43:34 AM
Graphic Body Cam Shows Cops Taser, Choke Dad to Death As He Did Laundry

In the Land of the Free, you can be approached by police who claim the right to beat, kidnap, and or kill you for having an arbitrary substance in your bloodstream deemed illegal by the state. Fermin Valenzuela and his family learned the hard way about the bloody path left behind in the state's vicious and brutal war on drugs and the deadly lengths the state will go to enforce it.

Graphic Body Cam Footage Shows Tased Suspect's Deadly Altercation With Police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utA3TfPT-6M

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/graphic-body-cam-cops-kill-laundry/.

Cool
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 12:46:21 PM
The most important ISIS is not an organization that comes from Islam, but many people say ISIS is made from U.S.  Undecided
Activity: 207
October 26, 2017, 11:55:14 AM
There are many violent cops but not all of them are violent and dont compare cops to ISIS  because ISIS is no mercy for there enemies or cops.
legendary
October 24, 2017, 07:52:11 AM

Are these guys going to prison for smoking a joint, or what?

Fake blood like used in Hollywood?

Not any different than a hundred movies, except for how long it takes to download.

Cool

Alright, you're a confirmed troll lol.

In America, cops can't be this out-in-the-open about what they do. They do it all, and then the courts free them. Just look at the rest of this thread.

Because they do it to people, often to the same people who are trusting them for help, they are way worse than ISIS. If cops joined ISIS over in the ME, they would make better ISIS soldiers terrorists than ISIS soldiers terrorists could ever think of being.

Cool
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 06:43:03 AM

Not any different than a hundred movies, except for how long it takes to download.

Cool

Alright, you're a confirmed troll lol.
legendary
October 23, 2017, 05:30:33 PM

Cool
Activity: 233
October 23, 2017, 05:21:25 PM
Activity: 126
October 23, 2017, 05:41:53 AM
I remember watching this on news, what a horrible even. There is even a live video from the police car itself, showing how the officer approached the car, asked some questions to the man and all of the sudden went berzerk on him. His "attitude" changed within a matter of minutes, which makes me believe that he might have misinterpreted some movement from the driver himself (maybe he wanted to grab the driving lincence and the officer thought it was a gun), but having a wife and a child on the back of the car, is a pretty good indication to me that the situation should have been handled more camly. We always see these cop stories popping up on the news and see almost that they are never getting convicted, this has changed lately and I hope we'll see more cop-convictions to start changing the mentality of today's police forces, which is based on "shoot first, ask questions later".
legendary
October 23, 2017, 05:21:17 AM
'The Police Just F**ked My Life' - Alabamians Outraged As Civil Asset Forfeitures Soar

Within a matter of moments Ranelli was placed under arrest and all of the computer equipment in his store, much of which belonged to customers, had been confiscated by Alabama police never to be returned. Per AL.com:

Within moments, a Homewood police sergeant had declared a room full of customers' computers, merchandise and other items 'stolen goods,' Ranelli recalled. He ordered his officers to 'arrest them all,' according to Ranelli, who was cuffed and taken to the Homewood jail along with two of his shop employees.

The police proceeded to confiscate more than 130 computers - most of which were customers' units waiting to be repaired, though some were for sale - as well as the company's business servers and workstations and even receipts and checkbooks.

Unfortunately, the raids on Ranelli's business and Hightower's apartment are not isolated incidents. They are just a couple of many similar cases that have taken place in Alabama and across the US in recent years, according to Joseph Tully, a California criminal lawyer with expertise in civil asset forfeitures.

Read more at http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2017/october/21/the-police-just-fstarstarked-my-life-alabamians-outraged-as-civil-asset-forfeitures-soar/.

Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 09:33:40 PM
Hahaha well maybe so, but I have not experienced either really so I cannot say, but US cops definitely carry lots of weapons.
legendary
October 14, 2017, 08:46:42 PM
ISIS made by CIA so that i think they can’t start real war against USA .

only they can kill small number to make all USA against more than 1 million Muslims 
We always start Say bad things about policemen or military, I then something happens. But if something completely the opposite happens, then we begin to run for help in these structures and look forward to very good cooperation from them. So you need to approach very carefully to the question and be objective.
The job of the Police is to protect the people and you should know that they are paid by taxes of the people so if they are killing and assaulting the very people who gave them their salary, i think they have every right to protest.

Yes, we have the right to protest. But protesting is like complaining... a complaint. Rather, if a man/woman damages you, you have a claim.

So what if the cop is acting under his badge of office? The badge, the office, the paperwork never do anything. It is always the man/woman that does something.

File a claim for damages. If you are the relative of a person murdered by a man/woman acting out his stage program >>> a cop character, sue the man or woman to get the relative back. If there is no way that they can raise the dead back to life, sue them for every penny they have, including suing their bond.

Complaining does little. File a claim for something that they took from you, your property, whatever it may be. Make the amount match the crime they did. Stick to it >>> don't plea-bargain. Don't reduce it or increase it. At most, defer some of the payment until a later, undisclosed time.

Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2017, 04:49:33 PM

only they can kill small number to make all USA against more than 1 million Muslims 
We always start Say bad things about policemen or military, I then something happens. But if something completely the opposite happens, then we begin to run for help in these structures and look forward to very good cooperation from them. So you need to approach very carefully to the question and be objective.
The job of the Police is to protect the people and you should know that they are paid by taxes of the people so if they are killing and assaulting the very people who gave them their salary, i think they have every right to protest.
legendary
October 14, 2017, 04:24:58 PM

It's about time that we look at the reasons why we run to the police:
1. We are a bunch of unarmed wimps;
2. If we protect ourselves, it is often the police who take us down because of our self-protecting rather than running to them.

In ISIS countries, there is gun control. But the governments that make gun control over there, can't enforce it against people who are adamantly opposed to gun control. That's part of the reason why ISIS lives.

If all the people stood up and armed themselves, they would put down the U.S. ISIS supported rebellion, and there would be peace and prosperity.

It is cops who are turning America into weak lands so that they can formally become the American ISIS. The reason why they haven't done it already is that the American people are stopping them in several ways. But cops are worse than ISIS because they have a whole lot more armament than ISIS does.

Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
October 14, 2017, 02:58:56 PM

Activity: 59
October 14, 2017, 10:59:57 AM

legendary
October 14, 2017, 08:19:31 AM
Cop Violently Rapes Two Little Boys, Pleads Guilty, Gets Work Release Instead of Prison

The headline reads "Ex-Dupont police officer sentenced to prison for corruption of minor" but former Dupont Borough police officer, David Turkos, 44, will likely never spend an entire day inside of a prison cell for raping two young boys. Judge Michael T. Vough sentenced Turkos for 9-23 months, at Luzerne County Correctional Facility, but the former officer is immediately eligible for work release.

For those unfamiliar, work release allows a prisoner to go to a job during the day and only have to sleep nights in jail. It is essentially state-funded housing.

Turkos was charged in 2015 with three counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse with a child, two counts of indecent assault and a count of simple assault. However, he only pleaded guilty in June to two counts of corruption of minors. The plea deal was accepted by Vough and the more serious felony rest counts were withdrawn — a typical and common privilege afforded to the thin blue line, even for the vilest of offenders.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/two-children-raped-cop-former-officer-gets-work-release-probation/.

Cool
Activity: 238
October 11, 2017, 08:05:53 AM
Seriously, We know the Police Department in the United States is wrong with this killing and i believe they are not right in doing so but to compare them to DAESH, my friend you have no idea of what you are talking about. Just visit any area on line with videos on Raqqa and you will understand what you are saying is wrong. The police wouldnt just go around shooting at people because they have different perception.
Activity: 112
October 11, 2017, 07:50:40 AM
i guess there are some fool ISIS idiots in this post, shame on you.
Pages:
Jump to: