Pages:
Author

Topic: ISIS is nothing compared to U.S. cops. - page 6. (Read 16573 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 08, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

''ince there are a lot more cops, and since cops are treacherous at times, cops are way worse than ISIS, who honestly does what they were designed to do.'' Just because a group is designed to do something doesn't mean they are morally good, assassins are designed to kill people, hitmen are designed to kill people, no one thinks they are good, no one. We know they are morally wrong, we know killing people is bad, you should know that too because you believe in the bible, cops are there to protect and serve, the few bad cops that don't are bad, the rest are good, the overwhelming majority of cops are good people, end of story.

So you are actually serious? No troll? How can someone with more than 60 IQ say those things? It's so retarded it's insane.

The simple fact that close to 100% of the cops will back up the police union, no matter what it says or does, no matter what the truth is, no matter what is good or bad, right or wrong, shows that cops are way worse than ISIS.

Cool

What is the police union? There are lots of those as far as I know. You would have to prove that close to 100% of cops actually back up the police union and then prove that the police union is corrupt, your argument is going off the rails because you know you are wrong. I debunked your shit with facts, now you are crying. Most cops are good people.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
September 05, 2018, 05:16:02 PM

''ince there are a lot more cops, and since cops are treacherous at times, cops are way worse than ISIS, who honestly does what they were designed to do.'' Just because a group is designed to do something doesn't mean they are morally good, assassins are designed to kill people, hitmen are designed to kill people, no one thinks they are good, no one. We know they are morally wrong, we know killing people is bad, you should know that too because you believe in the bible, cops are there to protect and serve, the few bad cops that don't are bad, the rest are good, the overwhelming majority of cops are good people, end of story.

So you are actually serious? No troll? How can someone with more than 60 IQ say those things? It's so retarded it's insane.

The simple fact that close to 100% of the cops will back up the police union, no matter what it says or does, no matter what the truth is, no matter what is good or bad, right or wrong, shows that cops are way worse than ISIS.

Cool
September 05, 2018, 10:14:40 AM
I wouldn't say all cops are bad, but there is good evidence to believe such things.

I have watched dozens of videos of cops doing illegal things over the years.  Everything from planting drugs to shooting people in the back.  Not once have I seen a cop administer first-aid.  Not once have I seen a cop question or detain another cop after they clearly shot someone illegally.  Not once have I seen a cop place another cop under arrest after witnessing them do something illegal.

In fact, the only good cop I can think of (a cop who actually reported the illegal activities of another cop), is one who recorded his commanding officer telling him to arrest more blacks and hispanics in Florida.

As far as I can see, 99% of them are accomplices to the evils of their fellow cops.  Even if they did not do it themselves, they watched another cop do it and said nothing.
This makes them equally guilty under the law they presume to uphold

So you watched a few videos of cops doing bad things therefore 99% of cops are bad? Oh well :^)
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
September 05, 2018, 10:11:04 AM
I wouldn't say all cops are bad, but there is good evidence to believe such things.

I have watched dozens of videos of cops doing illegal things over the years.  Everything from planting drugs to shooting people in the back.  Not once have I seen a cop administer first-aid.  Not once have I seen a cop question or detain another cop after they clearly shot someone illegally.  Not once have I seen a cop place another cop under arrest after witnessing them do something illegal.

In fact, the only good cop I can think of (a cop who actually reported the illegal activities of another cop), is one who recorded his commanding officer telling him to arrest more blacks and hispanics in Florida.

As far as I can see, 99% of them are accomplices to the evils of their fellow cops.  Even if they did not do it themselves, they watched another cop do it and said nothing.
This makes them equally guilty under the law they presume to uphold
September 05, 2018, 10:00:20 AM

Wrong! The thing you say makes all cops except for a very few, to be bad cops. Why? Because all except a very few support the Police Union, even when they know that the Union is fighting for something wrong.

Cops are way worse than ISIS. They are simply deceptive in looking good most of the time, when they are really bad down into their core.

Cool

''The thing you say makes all cops except for a very few, to be bad cops.'' It's not what I say, it's what I show, statistics clearly show that only a few cops are bad, it's a fact. ''even when they know that the Union is fighting for something wrong.'' Prove it.
legendary
September 04, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

Wrong! The thing you say makes all cops except for a very few, to be bad cops. Why? Because all except a very few support the Police Union, even when they know that the Union is fighting for something wrong.

Cops are way worse than ISIS. They are simply deceptive in looking good most of the time, when they are really bad down into their core.

Cool
September 04, 2018, 05:32:16 AM

''Another point that shows that cops'' You mean shows that less than 0.09% of cops are worse than ISIS in any case right?

''Oh my, lol. I present you with one little site'' Present all the known cases of police brutality then and we will check the percentage.

Show evidence or shut the fuck up already.

You are so funny - lol!  Cheesy

You won't accept what I tell you, even when I show you the evidence, and then you want me - who you don't trust - to do your research for you!

And then you get upset with me when you can't show facts against ...

ISIS is nothing compared to U.S. cops.    Grin

Cool

I accepted it, you see I even accepted all of those cases as real but even after that, it still means that less than 0.09% of cops engage in police brutality, that's your evidence and I accepted it, how can you claim all cops are worse than ISIS when you can only show less than 0.09% of cops engaging in some sort of police brutality?

Cops are expected to not be bad, even once. But they are bad in multitudes of ways.

ISIS is expected to be bad according to our definition of bad. When they are bad in that way (our definition of bad), they are being good according to the things that they and their people expect from them. And, ISIS is expected to be good towards their own... good according to our definition of good, which is also good according to their friends and neighbors. So, they are good.

Cops have some good and some bad according to their people.

ISIS has good and barely any bad according to their people.

Since there are a lot more cops, and since cops are treacherous at times, cops are way worse than ISIS, who honestly does what they were designed to do.

Cool

That's your argument? Cops are expected to be good? Everyone is expected to do a lot of things, no one does, no one is perfect, what is this argument anyways? I guess anyone that steals is also worse than ISIS because citizens are expected to not break the law? Have you ever taken an IQ test?

You sound kinda frustrated. Do you even read more than every fifth word of a post? Or don't you have enough imagination to even see that there are more ideas in what's being posted than the simple things you spout? How do you even live?

Cool

legendary
September 03, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

''Another point that shows that cops'' You mean shows that less than 0.09% of cops are worse than ISIS in any case right?

''Oh my, lol. I present you with one little site'' Present all the known cases of police brutality then and we will check the percentage.

You won't accept what I tell you, even when I show you the evidence, and then you want me - who you don't trust - to do your research for you!

Cool

I accepted it, you see I even accepted all of those cases as real but even after that, it still means that less than 0.09% of cops engage in police brutality, that's your evidence and I accepted it, how can you claim all cops are worse than ISIS when you can only show less than 0.09% of cops engaging in some sort of police brutality?

Cops are expected to not be bad, even once. But they are bad in multitudes of ways.

ISIS is expected to be bad according to our definition of bad. When they are bad in that way (our definition of bad), they are being good according to the things that they and their people expect from them. And, ISIS is expected to be good towards their own... good according to our definition of good, which is also good according to their friends and neighbors. So, they are good.

Since there are a lot more cops, and since cops are treacherous at times, cops are way worse than ISIS, who honestly does what they were designed to do.

Cool

That's your argument? Cops are expected to be good? Everyone is expected to do a lot of things, no one does, no one is perfect, what is this argument anyways? I guess anyone that steals is also worse than ISIS because citizens are expected to not break the law? Have you ever taken an IQ test?

You sound kinda frustrated. Do you even read more than every fifth word of a post? Or don't you have enough imagination to even see that there are more ideas in what's being posted than the simple things you spout? How do you even live?

Cool
September 03, 2018, 06:41:47 PM

Cool

Cool

legendary
September 03, 2018, 06:14:20 PM

Cool

Cool
September 03, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

Cool

legendary
September 03, 2018, 11:59:19 AM

Cool
September 03, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

I don't have evidence for what? I gave you the statistics of police involved in shootings, it's far less than 1%. What are you talking about?

Never heard of fake news? Like in fake statistics? Or fake statistic applications?

Cool

So show me your statistics then, what do you have to prove police are ''often'' killing and abusing citizens?

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/category/cop-watch/police-brutality-cop-watch/

Wink

Let's see, 272 pages, 10 videos on each page, that's 2720 videos of supposed police brutality, let's say 2 officers are involved in each video, that's 5440, these videos start on 2014 so 5440 police officers accused in 4 years confirming my ''0.09% of officers were involved and this is not taking in count how many of those were actually justified'' Statistic, so are you trying to help my case or yours?

Also not all of those are real, most of them are accusations, you can see this one: https://thefreethoughtproject.com/womans-teeth-knocked-out-filming-police/ which turned out to not be true at all.
''the police department says Patricia Pizer assaulted the officer after repeatedly being told not to meddle in the situation that did not involve her. Police say she threw a drink in the officer’s face and punched the officer.

The police department said it has the incident on video from an officer’s body camera and store surveillance''

Lee Wilson
Seeing that her husband Thomas Pizer aka Thomas Connors spent 8 years incarcerated in a federal penitentiary in Texas. He was convicted of "attempted murder of a federal officer," in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1114. The case number is 4:00-cr-00108-WRF, adjudicated in the Western District of Texas. His defense? Insanity. As well as being arrested again in Florida for impersonating a Department of Homeland Security agent, I would say this couple has an issue with law enforcement. https://digitalbounds.com/.../prolific-leaking-account.../

You don't do your research badecker, you are driven by emotions, not logic, you don't care about statistics, science or the truth, you only care about your own agenda in your head.

Oh my, lol. I present you with one little site, and that's all you can focus on. You truly are becoming humorous. Seems that you can't even begin to see that all the criminality of cops covers far, far more than you could ever examine. That in itself is evidence that cops are worse than ISIS.

Another point that shows that cops are worse than ISIS is the fact that ISIS does its dastardly deeds right out in the open, but the cops hide theirs as much as they can. The reports and videos in the site I provided, are the tip of the iceberg. If cops did their bad stuff right out in the open, the people would have gotten rid of them long ago, because then everybody could see how crooked they are. At least ISIS is honest.

You are missing a whole lot about cops, especially in America.

Cool

legendary
September 03, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

I don't have evidence for what? I gave you the statistics of police involved in shootings, it's far less than 1%. What are you talking about?

Never heard of fake news? Like in fake statistics? Or fake statistic applications?

Cool

So show me your statistics then, what do you have to prove police are ''often'' killing and abusing citizens?

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/category/cop-watch/police-brutality-cop-watch/

Wink

Let's see, 272 pages, 10 videos on each page, that's 2720 videos of supposed police brutality, let's say 2 officers are involved in each video, that's 5440, these videos start on 2014 so 5440 police officers accused in 4 years confirming my ''0.09% of officers were involved and this is not taking in count how many of those were actually justified'' Statistic, so are you trying to help my case or yours?

Also not all of those are real, most of them are accusations, you can see this one: https://thefreethoughtproject.com/womans-teeth-knocked-out-filming-police/ which turned out to not be true at all.
''the police department says Patricia Pizer assaulted the officer after repeatedly being told not to meddle in the situation that did not involve her. Police say she threw a drink in the officer’s face and punched the officer.

The police department said it has the incident on video from an officer’s body camera and store surveillance''

Lee Wilson
Seeing that her husband Thomas Pizer aka Thomas Connors spent 8 years incarcerated in a federal penitentiary in Texas. He was convicted of "attempted murder of a federal officer," in violation of 18 U.S.C. 1114. The case number is 4:00-cr-00108-WRF, adjudicated in the Western District of Texas. His defense? Insanity. As well as being arrested again in Florida for impersonating a Department of Homeland Security agent, I would say this couple has an issue with law enforcement. https://digitalbounds.com/.../prolific-leaking-account.../

You don't do your research badecker, you are driven by emotions, not logic, you don't care about statistics, science or the truth, you only care about your own agenda in your head.

Oh my, lol. I present you with one little site, and that's all you can focus on. You truly are becoming humorous. Seems that you can't even begin to see that all the criminality of cops covers far, far more than you could ever examine. That in itself is evidence that cops are worse than ISIS.

Another point that shows that cops are worse than ISIS is the fact that ISIS does its dastardly deeds right out in the open, but the cops hide theirs as much as they can. The reports and videos in the site I provided, are the tip of the iceberg. If cops did their bad stuff right out in the open, the people would have gotten rid of them long ago, because then everybody could see how crooked they are. At least ISIS is honest.

You are missing a whole lot about cops, especially in America.

Cool
September 03, 2018, 06:22:57 AM

Cool

Wink

Lee Wilson

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
September 03, 2018, 12:07:50 AM
Are you afraid of ISIS in America? Be afraid of U.S. cops!

You shouldn't be afraid of either. One want to kill you, chance for that is less than winning lottery, second want to protect you and if you follow commands and beign polite, you won't get killed no matter what.
Be respectful to other human beigns.
legendary
September 02, 2018, 10:25:56 PM

Cool

Wink
September 02, 2018, 08:25:32 PM

Cool

legendary
September 02, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

Cool
September 01, 2018, 07:32:53 PM

1. Police officers are indicted in fewer than 1% of killings, but the indictment rate for civilians involved in a killing is 90%

it is estimated that there are between 750,000 and 850,000 sworn officers in the US. 679 people have been killed by the police in 2018. Assuming they were shot by 1 officer each, it would mean only 0.09% of officers were involved and this is not taking in count how many of those were actually justified which I assume most were. So what is with this ''often'' shit you keep bringing up?

I'm sure you also think police officers are racist because they kill a lot of black people however blacks are responsible for more than 50% of violent crimes in US even though they are only 13% of the population. Bring the evidence badecker or GO HOME.

The indictment of the people seen through Internet searches on "police brutality" shows that the true indictment is way higher than any legal indictment. The fact that only 10% of crimes are ever brought out into the open shows that cops get away with a ton of things that they shouldn't do, and that should be brought into the open so we can all see what criminals they are. And it's worse with cops, because the people are afraid of cops, and don't bring out the accusations that they would if they had no fear.

Turn a blind eye to the criminality of cops, and you become just as bad as they are.

ISIS, on the other hand, is expected to do just like they do. Indeed, their people consider that they are good for doing what they do. Even proponents and supporters of ISIS in the U.S. Government like what they do, even if you and most of the rest of the world don't.

Besides, there are probably less than 1000 ISIS members left. And there are probably less than 10,000 ISIS supporters (outside of the members of the U.S. Government who set ISIS in place). So, even if you took the worst activities of these ISIS people and their supporters, and stood them side-by-side the bad stuff the hundreds of thousands of cops do, the literal numbers of bad incidents, themselves, would show that Cops are way worse than ISIS.

Within their areas of operation...

ISIS is nothing compared to U.S. cops.

Cool

Still 0 evidence eh? It never ends with you, you keep making claims without any proof, that's not how it works dummy.

''The indictment of the people seen through Internet searches on "police brutality" shows that the true indictment is way higher than any legal indictment''
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JKfrEdoPz8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtyvLQ3DunE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re30eyNKMuc

get rekt idiot

I bet you made those videos.

Do some of them show ISIS people indicting each other?

You still don't have any evidence.

Cool

Pages:
Jump to: