Pages:
Author

Topic: ISIS to create own coin. How can we convince to use Bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 16019 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
They are planing to implement Islamic dinar currency (with gold and silver coins):

do they even have enough gold to make coins? I dont think so
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
They are planing to implement Islamic dinar currency (with gold and silver coins):

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Lol. What if isis makes its own fiat? No one will accept it
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/13/world/meast/isis-currency/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

ISIS is planning to mint its own currency in gold, silver and copper, the group said Thursday.
Its aim is to stay away from the "tyrant's financial system," ISIS said in a statement. It said it would issue another statement to explain the new currency's exchange rate, and where it can be found.

Sounds like they are printing their own kind of FIAT. More scamcoin. I think this is a great opportunity to show them Bitcoin and get some users from the Middle East. The anonymity and low fees are sure to be a turn on. How can we spread the word and help Bitcoin go TO THE MOON!?

How is minting coins in gold, silver, and copper fiat money? Sounds like the exact opposite to me.

And convincing ISIS to adopt bitcoin is literally the worst idea I've ever heard with relation to Bitcoin. Congratulations.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

What the hell makes you think medieval lunatics are going to be willing to use Bitcoin, much less able to?  They take being anti-science to a whole new level, are destroying textbooks containing "haram" concepts like that the earth is round, evolution, etc.

And then there's the whole murdering people thing. 
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Fuck ISIS, that's all there is to say really, I say we should donate Bitcoin to the PKK so they can have more resources to fight them, the fact though that even ISIS refuses to use the dollar says something lol.

That's the Kurdistan Worker's Party for you uninformed individuals, they're allies of the Kurdish government and fight against ISIS and Turkey.

This reminds me of something I heard somewhere once:

If the fascists hold a demonstration and the communists hold a counterdemonstration, you shouldn't pick a side. You should hope for a meteor strike.

PS: I read the OP as being a joke. I seriously doubt anyone here is hoping ISIS takes up bitcoin.

lol yeah, that's usually my default position when two stupid sides take part in a war and try to drag everyone else in it, but in this case I do support anyone who takes on the women enslaving, men beheading, god worshipping fascists Tongue
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
We don't want ISIS to use bitcoin, their touch is toxic. They would kill bitcoin. Mind you, they could be using bitcoin already.
Activity: 129
Fuck ISIS, that's all there is to say really, I say we should donate Bitcoin to the PKK so they can have more resources to fight them, the fact though that even ISIS refuses to use the dollar says something lol.

That's the Kurdistan Worker's Party for you uninformed individuals, they're allies of the Kurdish government and fight against ISIS and Turkey.

This reminds me of something I heard somewhere once:

If the fascists hold a demonstration and the communists hold a counterdemonstration, you shouldn't pick a side. You should hope for a meteor strike.

PS: I read the OP as being a joke. I seriously doubt anyone here is hoping ISIS takes up bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
The only members of ISIS that would be able to understand the technology enough to use Bitcoin are the CIA agents.
Activity: 302
Not to worry, they're never going to adopt Bitcoin. A currency predicated on a functioning high tech infrastructure isn't that great in warzones.

I thought that the Internet was originally created for/by the US military for redundancy in unstable areas such as war zones.  I might be wrong though.

In any case, OP is an idiot.
Activity: 882
ISIS using bitcoin would almost definitely destroy all of our hope of bitcoin ever succeeding.

Pretty much.
The second ISIS publically uses BTC, ever state in the U.S. will begin proposing the same Ludacris restrictions we're seeing in New York. It'll turn off all potential new adopters. Not much else could make BTC more obscure.
Activity: 221
I like guns.
The OP is ridiculous and should exit the bitcoin community immediately.
Activity: 518
You're a freaking retard of the highest proportions. Why the hell would you want ISIS to use Bitcoin? Hell no they shouldn't use Bitcoin.

Stupid OP.

It would be bad press but ISIS is probably not much worse than a lot of what the USA has done.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

Activity: 642
Evolution is the only way to survive
Sell all your bitcoins for IScoin now  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Trust me, they rather behead OP than care which money they use.

Also, OP is now under investigation from the FBI. Good job, OP. And there's two reasons for that.

1. He seems to want them to use Bitcoin.
2. He calls them "freedom fighters" which is what they are not, they are pro-slavery and anti-science and want our heads on spikes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UsQf2O8qeI
This is where he is going - NSFW

Yes you won't need to be paying any taxes where you will be going, OP.    Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/13/world/meast/isis-currency/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

ISIS is planning to mint its own currency in gold, silver and copper, the group said Thursday.
Its aim is to stay away from the "tyrant's financial system," ISIS said in a statement. It said it would issue another statement to explain the new currency's exchange rate, and where it can be found.

Sounds like they are printing their own kind of FIAT. More scamcoin. I think this is a great opportunity to show them Bitcoin and get some users from the Middle East. The anonymity and low fees are sure to be a turn on. How can we spread the word and help Bitcoin go TO THE MOON!?

WOW - You really are extremely low and a very sad individual. You wrote with without any thought other than making a buck to satisfy your own despicable greed. Not a hint of morals, empathy, or honour in your entire body.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
yeah, the least attention from people like ISIS (and the forces that oppose them) the better. Bitcoin's core philosophy is about empowerment, NOT oppression (ISIS)

If OP wants to help ISIS he should go over there and put "boots to the ground" I give him about 45 mins in the warm embrace of ISIS before he comes pleading to be let back into USA.

OP is trollin'
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
Trust me, they rather behead OP than care which money they use.

Also, OP is now under investigation from the FBI. Good job, OP. And there's two reasons for that.

1. He seems to want them to use Bitcoin.
2. He calls them "freedom fighters" which is what they are not, they are pro-slavery and anti-science and want our heads on spikes.
Activity: 364
I will buy this.
Pages:
Jump to: